If Donald Trump came out as Transgender tomorrow

if he said he was going to spend more money than any president before him on infrastructure,science and technology,would you vote for him?......

He's waiting till after the election is won, before he comes out.

It's all part of the reality President show.

Obviously hilly would be in trouble.......trans is latest lib worship fad......must be imposed on all

If Donald Trump came out as a transgendered women tomorrow like Bruce Jenner would you conservatives still vote for him? He did say that his base is loyal but how loyal?

I mean he is your only choice.

How do these hallucinations enter your head?

If Donald Trump came out as a transgendered women tomorrow like Bruce Jenner would you conservatives still vote for him? He did say that his base is loyal but how loyal?

Billary beat him to it. The pants suit. Hillary is a puppet establishment candidate for the one percent, will you Bernouts still vote for crooked Hitlary?

Of course he's not our only choice. First: The Republican part could still replace Trump. You do realize that the primaries are not constitutional in nature, right? The Republican party could announce a replacement for Trump tomorrow morning. If Trump said "we're going to nuke Iran!", the party could officially denounce him, and put anyone they wanted up as their official candidate.

Second: even if they didn't, there are still several people on the ballot I could vote for. I certainly wouldn't vote for a scummy criminal, with a 20 year history of scandals and law breaking. So yes, I can vote for anyone else, if I want to.

What if Hillary came out as lying constantly, voting in favor of the Iraq war, and having her husband pardon known terrorist to gain political votes during her 2000 Senate run? Pretend that's not a hypothetical. Would you vote for her?

Forum List

Back