If Democrats Won It All, What Good Would That Do ?

You really are a sad spokesman for your cause. What you know is wrong, plain and simple. You are being played and you're too ignorant to know it and too arrogant to bother to learn the facts.

Natalie Harp is an entrepreneur and Advisory Board member for Donald J. Trump for President.

From the FDA's "Right to Try" page:
The Right to Try Act permits/allows eligible patients to have access to eligible investigational drugs.​
An eligible investigational drug is an investigational drug:​
  • That has not been approved or licensed by the FDA for any use
From Natalie Harp's Linkedin page:
I found another oncologist who was willing to try a different approach—an FDA-approved immunotherapy drug for an unapproved use. Now my numbers are stabilizing and so is my pain.​
You can quit babbling now. Your posts are going nowhere. You've already lost this debate, and I don't have time for you, as I'm already deeply involved in other serious threads, one of which I just started. You're just a waste of time. She couldn't get the drug before, she got it after Right to Try, and it saved her life, Now take your little football and go home.

Again you are being played. If an Executive Order was enough, Obama would not have needed to pass a law:
"I can't imagine what authority the president could invoke to require insurers to cover preexisting conditions if the Supreme Court does throw the ACA out," said Larry Levitt, executive vice president for health policy at the nonpartisan Kaiser Family Foundation.​
You know, to be frank about it, insurance companies shouldn't cover pre-existing conditions They are INSURANCE companies, and they are supposed to cover things that MAY happen in the future, not what already has.

I'm tired of talking to you. Go find somebody else to pester.

Maybe we should cancel the November election, and leave it that way indefinitely. We as a nation are undergoing a lot of grief, over this one phenomenon. Riots, pandemic, traffic blocking, economy disruption, animosity, etc. Make no mistake. All this is coming from Democrats relentlessly trying to grab on to the presidency and congressional seats.

But for what ? What gain would there be for the American people ? Doesn't it appear that all this electioneering is just for the personal sake of those who want to get elected ? The Democrats have long claimed to be the champions of the poor and working class. But what could they do that hasn't been already done for 3 years (2017-2019) ? Unemployment for blacks and Hispanics has reached the lowest levels in US history. Likewise with disabled people, veterans, and folks without a high school diploma. Women have attained their lowest level of unemployment in over 70 years.

The median wage has attained its highest level in US history (new records being set continuously). The stock market has reached record highs, and is at that point right now. US energy production as become # 1 in the world. The US military has never been stronger.

If people want extensive healthcare free of charge + some good education, that's simple, just join the military, and give a couple of years of your life to serve your country, which everyone ought to do anyway.

The things that Democrats say they want, they are already getting, so why bother having an election ? . Cancel the election. We're good as we are, and there never would have been a Covid virus here if Democrats had not colluded with the Chinese to unleash it on us, to disrupt Trump's chances for re-election. If no election, we still might have gotten the virus here, with China acting alone, but they might not have without Democrat instigation.

As for Joe Biden, the things he says are his plan for America, have already been done by President Trump. The election seems to be a pointless, harmful, messy problem, that we could probably do better without.
You have to understand the Satanists mindset and motto :
They believe it's "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
So they have no issues creating the dumpster fire they will seek to rule over.

You really are a sad spokesman for your cause. What you know is wrong, plain and simple. You are being played and you're too ignorant to know it and too arrogant to bother to learn the facts.

Natalie Harp is an entrepreneur and Advisory Board member for Donald J. Trump for President.

From the FDA's "Right to Try" page:
The Right to Try Act permits/allows eligible patients to have access to eligible investigational drugs.​
An eligible investigational drug is an investigational drug:​
  • That has not been approved or licensed by the FDA for any use
From Natalie Harp's Linkedin page:
I found another oncologist who was willing to try a different approach—an FDA-approved immunotherapy drug for an unapproved use. Now my numbers are stabilizing and so is my pain.​
You can quit babbling now. Your posts are going nowhere. You've already lost this debate, and I don't have time for you, as I'm already deeply involved in other serious threads, one of which I just started. You're just a waste of time. She couldn't get the drug before, she got it after Right to Try, and it saved her life, Now take your little football and go home.
Sounds like it is you who are taking the football and running away and I can't blame you, admitting you are wrong is very difficult, easier to hide. Hope you do better in your 'serious' threads, don't let me keep you.

Sounds like it is you who are taking the football and running away and I can't blame you, admitting you are wrong is very difficult, easier to hide. Hope you do better in your 'serious' threads, don't let me keep you.
Yeah :right: Well I started the thread junior, and I'm not going anywhere. I repeat all I said in the OP. Democrats wanted lower unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, disabled, and people without high school diplomas, The got the lowest numbers in US history.

They wanted a higher median wage. They got the highest one in US history. The wanted to be free of Saudi oil energy domination. They got us as the #1 energy producer in the world. They wanted reform of our justice system, They got the First Step Act. The wanted lower prices on prescription drugs. They got it. They wanted an uplift for the poor, They got 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" in distressed areas.
NAFTA has been removed, and expanded into the USMCA, to allow for companies and jobs to come back to the U.S. ( a longtime rallying cry of Bernie Sanders). Creating factory jobs at 10 times the rate of Obama (according to Investor’s Business Daily).
Trump has secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic. Trump DOJ formed a Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement team and shut down the biggest Darknet distributor of drugs. Last year, the DOJ announced the largest healthcare fraud takedown in history, arresting more than 120 defendants with opioid-related crimes.

So what if Democrats were to win it all ? Their wishes have already been granted. Biden's platform is a list of Trump accomplishments.:biggrin:

Last edited:
You have to understand the Satanists mindset and motto :
They believe it's "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven."
So they have no issues creating the dumpster fire they will seek to rule over.
Correct. Everywhere they rule in Democrat cities, and states, life has become a lawless, mish-mash mess. The whole Pacific coast is practically a lost cause.

So let's have some answers to the title of the thread >>

If Democrats Won It All, What Good Would That Do ?

So here's what you're expecting USMB posters/readers to believe. You're expecting all of us to believe that a young, pretty woman, with her whole life ahead of her, but who was dying of cancer, and who was doing everything imaginable to stay alive, would just not take a drug that might cure her, when she could have.

And before Right to Try, she had the opportunity to take the drug, you're saying, and she just didn't, right ? You might as well be asking us to believe that Abraham Lincoln just decided to run for president now in 2020. :rolleyes:

This is yet another example of what I say continually in this forum. That liberals will say anything.

Yeah :right: Well I started the thread junior, and I'm not going anywhere. I repeat all I said in the OP. Democrats wanted lower unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, disabled, and people without high school diplomas, The got the lowest numbers in US history.

They wanted a higher median wage. They got the highest one in US history. The wanted to be free of Saudi oil energy domination. They got us as the #1 energy producer in the world. They wanted reform of our justice system, They got the First Step Act. The wanted lower prices on prescription drugs. They got it. They wanted an uplift for the poor, They got 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" in distressed areas.
NAFTA has been removed, and expanded into the USMCA, to allow for companies and jobs to come back to the U.S. ( a longtime rallying cry of Bernie Sanders). Creating factory jobs at 10 times the rate of Obama (according to Investor’s Business Daily).
Trump has secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic. Trump DOJ formed a Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement team and shut down the biggest Darknet distributor of drugs. Last year, the DOJ announced the largest healthcare fraud takedown in history, arresting more than 120 defendants with opioid-related crimes.

So what if Democrats were to win it all ? Their wishes have already been granted. Biden's platform is a list of Trump accomplishments.:biggrin:
You didn't mention all the things that Trump stands for that Dems don't want: the Wall, international isolation, lack of pandemic leadership, and corruption for example.

So here's what you're expecting USMB posters/readers to believe. You're expecting all of us to believe that a young, pretty woman, with her whole life ahead of her, but who was dying of cancer, and who was doing everything imaginable to stay alive, would just not take a drug that might cure her, when she could have.

And before Right to Try, she had the opportunity to take the drug, you're saying, and she just didn't, right ? You might as well be asking us to believe that Abraham Lincoln just decided to run for president now in 2020. :rolleyes:

This is yet another example of what I say continually in this forum. That liberals will say anything.
I expect USMB posters/readers to believe that a member of the Trump campaign will say anything to get Trump elected. Truth be damned. Their role model is Trump himself.

You didn't mention all the things that Trump stands for that Dems don't want: the Wall, international isolation, lack of pandemic leadership, and corruption for example.
You got those wrong. Must the usual problem. To much leftist media fake news, not enough conservative media truth. Yes, Trump is for the "Wall", and that's a GOOD thing, if one has any concern about American workers + dozens of other factors. Trump is a nationalist. That's a GOOD thing, but it doesn't necessarily carry "isolation" with it. Currently, we trade with dozens of nations, have ambassadors to dozens of nations, and have exchanged visits with dozens of nations. Claiming isolation is ridiculous. One is not "isolationist" just because they're not a looney globalist, who gives unrestricted access to our market, while other nations restrict us from theirs.

Compared to Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden's "corruption" record, Trump is a saint.

Trump has exercised terrific "pandemic leadership" >> the Task Force, ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them), the Navy hospital ships, the stimulus checks, social distancing, opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies, federal aid to hospitals, travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and fast development of a vaccine on track for late 2020, took actions to get Covid convalescent plasma to patients.

And the results? The Covid mortality rate has plummeted 92%, from 17,035/week in April to only 1,430/week for week ending 8/22/20. HUGE SUCCESS.

In addition, a new CDC report states that an overwhelming majority (94%) of alleged Covid deaths may actually have been miscounted, and really were deaths from other causes, or in combination. Only 6% caused by Covid alone.

Last edited:
I expect USMB posters/readers to believe that a member of the Trump campaign will say anything to get Trump elected. Truth be damned. Their role model is Trump himself.
So you're calling her a liar. And upon what do you base that wild and reckless accusation ? (noting that she had nothing to do with the Trump campaign until sometime after her Right to Try recovery occured)

And as for your accusation of Trump being a liar, I challenge you to show ONE example of a lie that Trump has ever told (noting that I have issued this challenge to many USMB posters for 3 years - NONE have ever succeeded)

And NO, members of the Trump campaign will NOT say anything to get Trump elected.

So you're calling her a liar. And upon what do you base that wild and reckless accusation ? (noting that she had nothing to do with the Trump campaign until sometime after her Right to Try recovery occured)

And as for your accusation of Trump being a liar, I challenge you to show ONE example of a lie that Trump has ever told (noting that I have issued this challenge to many USMB posters for 3 years - NONE have ever succeeded)

And NO, members of the Trump campaign will NOT say anything to get Trump elected.
If you want to know why I called her a liar go back and actually read my previous posts.

Who did Trump say would pay for the wall and who has he asked to pay for it?

Every ounce of power the Democrats have is used to harm Americans and bring down America. We Americans need the Democrats to suffer the worst defeat in history.

You got those wrong. Must the usual problem. To much leftist media fake news, not enough conservative media truth. Yes, Trump is for the "Wall", and that's a GOOD thing, if one has any concern about American workers + dozens of other factors. Trump is a nationalist. That's a GOOD thing, but it doesn't necessarily carry "isolation" with it. Currently, we trade with dozens of nations, have ambassadors to dozens of nations, and have exchanged visits with dozens of nations. Claiming isolation is ridiculous. One is not "isolationist" just because they're not a looney globalist, who gives unrestricted access to our market, while other nations restrict us from theirs.

Compared to Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden's "corruption" record, Trump is a saint.

Trump has exercised terrific "pandemic leadership" >> the Task Force, ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them), the Navy hospital ships, the stimulus checks, social distancing, opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies, federal aid to hospitals, travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for), Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and fast development of a vaccine on track for late 2020, took actions to get Covid convalescent plasma to patients.

And the results? The Covid mortality rate has plummeted 92%, from 17,035/week in April to only 1,430/week for week ending 8/22/20. HUGE SUCCESS.

In addition, a new CDC report states that an overwhelming majority (94%) of alleged Covid deaths may actually have been miscounted, and really were deaths from other causes, or in combination. Only 6% caused by Covid alone.

No, I got them right. You may want the wall but the Dems don't. You obviously can't accept that not everyone agrees with you but if you open your eyes and ears you may figure it out. The conservative media will never tell you about the world outside your bubble.

If you want to know why I called her a liar go back and actually read my previous posts.

Who did Trump say would pay for the wall and who has he asked to pay for it?
I'm not a guessing gamer. You want to make a point ? Make it.

No, I got them right. You may want the wall but the Dems don't. You obviously can't accept that not everyone agrees with you but if you open your eyes and ears you may figure it out. The conservative media will never tell you about the world outside your bubble.
Well then the Dems must be hypocrites, They claim to be on the side of American workers. How can that be, if they oppose the wall ?...which is to protect American workers from having millions of jobs taken away from them, as well as reducing American workers' wages and working conditions, by setting the standards that illegal aliens are willing to work for ?

The conservative media tells ALL of what needs to be be told. Liberal OMISSION media omits massive amounts of information, which is why liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. I have proven this many times with my QUIZ threads. Wanna take one of those quizzes, and find out what CNN, MSDNC, PBS et al have been hiding from you ? Just say the word.

As for the information I just gave you, in Post # 91, you're welcome.

Here's some more information liberal OMMISION media has been hiding from you. Here's why Democrats should be happy about the WALL >>

Harms of illegal immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittances to Latin America, Caribbean hit record highs in 2016
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs.

Last edited:
The democrats actually understand our Constitution and how it is supposed to work; unlike the right wing.

The democrats have a vision for America...

1598932613335.png

1598932747677.png

Forum List

Back