If Democrats Won It All, What Good Would That Do ?

Maybe we should cancel the November election, and leave it that way indefinitely. We as a nation are undergoing a lot of grief, over this one phenomenon. Riots, pandemic, traffic blocking, economy disruption, animosity, etc. Make no mistake. All this is coming from Democrats relentlessly trying to grab on to the presidency and congressional seats.

But for what ? What gain would there be for the American people ? Doesn't it appear that all this electioneering is just for the personal sake of those who want to get elected ? The Democrats have long claimed to be the champions of the poor and working class. But what could they do that hasn't been already done for 3 years (2017-2019) ? Unemployment for blacks and Hispanics has reached the lowest levels in US history. Likewise with disabled people, veterans, and folks without a high school diploma. Women have attained their lowest level of unemployment in over 70 years.

The median wage has attained its highest level in US history (new records being set continuously). The stock market has reached record highs, and is at that point right now. US energy production as become # 1 in the world. The US military has never been stronger.

If people want extensive healthcare free of charge + some good education, that's simple, just join the military, and give a couple of years of your life to serve your country, which everyone ought to do anyway.

The things that Democrats say they want, they are already getting, so why bother having an election ? . Cancel the election. We're good as we are, and there never would have been a Covid virus here if Democrats had not colluded with the Chinese to unleash it on us, to disrupt Trump's chances for re-election. If no election, we still might have gotten the virus here, with China acting alone, but they might not have without Democrat instigation.

As for Joe Biden, the things he says are his plan for America, have already been done by President Trump. The election seems to be a pointless, harmful, messy problem, that we could probably do better without.
Haha no. People aren’t experiencing grief over protests because they want to win an election they are doing so because of racial inequalities. They aren’t experiencing grief over a pandemic to win an election they are doing so because there is a contagious and deadly virus spreading through out our country. Where do you get this crap from?!

Maybe we should cancel the November election, and leave it that way indefinitely. We as a nation are undergoing a lot of grief, over this one phenomenon. Riots, pandemic, traffic blocking, economy disruption, animosity, etc. Make no mistake. All this is coming from Democrats relentlessly trying to grab on to the presidency and congressional seats.

But for what ? What gain would there be for the American people ? Doesn't it appear that all this electioneering is just for the personal sake of those who want to get elected ? The Democrats have long claimed to be the champions of the poor and working class. But what could they do that hasn't been already done for 3 years (2017-2019) ? Unemployment for blacks and Hispanics has reached the lowest levels in US history. Likewise with disabled people, veterans, and folks without a high school diploma. Women have attained their lowest level of unemployment in over 70 years.

The median wage has attained its highest level in US history (new records being set continuously). The stock market has reached record highs, and is at that point right now. US energy production as become # 1 in the world. The US military has never been stronger.

If people want extensive healthcare free of charge + some good education, that's simple, just join the military, and give a couple of years of your life to serve your country, which everyone ought to do anyway.

The things that Democrats say they want, they are already getting, so why bother having an election ? . Cancel the election. We're good as we are, and there never would have been a Covid virus here if Democrats had not colluded with the Chinese to unleash it on us, to disrupt Trump's chances for re-election. If no election, we still might have gotten the virus here, with China acting alone, but they might not have without Democrat instigation.

As for Joe Biden, the things he says are his plan for America, have already been done by President Trump. The election seems to be a pointless, harmful, messy problem, that we could probably do better without.
Haha no. People aren’t experiencing grief over protests because they want to win an election they are doing so because of racial inequalities. They aren’t experiencing grief over a pandemic to win an election they are doing so because there is a contagious and deadly virus spreading through out our country. Where do you get this crap from?!

When democrats began rioting, that the Wuhan virus is a complete farce was revealed.

"DA VIRUS BE WOKE YO, if you riot - you immune."

Wuhan is far less DEADLY than most strains of flu - but the bioengineered bastard (funded by Obama) sure is contagious....

The racial inequality in America is Affirmative Action, of which blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. If there is any racial disharmony slogan we should be hearing and seeing, it would be >> "White Lives Matter."

And the highly inflated hysteria over police brutality, is nothing but a ruse, engineered by the Democratic Party, using their running dog tools, Black Lives Matter.

Get WHAT "crap from" ? I don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

When democrats began rioting, that the Wuhan virus is a complete farce was revealed.

"DA VIRUS BE WOKE YO, if you riot - you immune."

Wuhan is far less DEADLY than most strains of flu - but the bioengineered bastard (funded by Obama) sure is contagious....
Haha ok buddy. Sounds like you got it all figured out!

The racial inequality in America is Affirmative Action, of which blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims. If there is any racial disharmony slogan we should be hearing and seeing, it would be >> "White Lives Matter."

And the highly inflated hysteria over police brutality, is nothing but a ruse, engineered by the Democratic Party, using their running dog tools, Black Lives Matter.

Get WHAT "crap from" ? I don't know what you're talking about.
After I read this I thought for a second whether a person could be any more out of touch as you and my conclusion was No. pretty unbelievable

I honestly think that Trumptards are too fucking stupid to have the right to vote.

I honestly think that Trumptards are too fucking stupid to have the right to vote.
Stop thinking.
You keep talking about the wrong in voting democrat and I can tell you that I don’t at all care if you don’t vote for democrats. Vote third party or write in Satan. I don’t care. You’re just a fucking moron of epic proportions if you vote for the retard currently in office.

Say comrade traitor - with all the new cases that were "found" with hundred fold increases in testing, what happened to the morbidity rate? :dunno:

Look, you're a democrat - social promotions pushed you through high school, but the last thing you actually learned was around 1st grade, so I'll try to keep it really simple.

Lets say you know of 100 cases of Wuhan and 2 people die. You have a 2% rate and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.

Now you vastly expand testing and you have 10,000 cases of Wuhan, and 2 people die. Because testing doesn't CAUSE Wuhan (a lab in China did) it only REVEALS infection numbers. Suddenly there is a morbidity rate of 0.02% and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.

Because this is EXACTLY what happened. During June, July and August as you Maoists were celebrating "Wuhan cases are UP - HOORAY" what your Masters in Beijing didn't tell you is the mortality from Wuhan utterly collapsed. The death rate remained the same even as positive cases increased, and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.

You've never been honest in your life. But if you were you would admit that you don't think Americans have a right to LIVE.

Every holocaust, from Hitler, to Stalin, Ho, Ortega, Castro, and the most prolific mass murder in history - Mao - has depended on evil little fucks like you.

Stop thinking.

An actual high resolution image was taken of Billy's brain;

1598967777675.png

The "thoughts" he has were streamed "RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE,"

democrats dream of death camps for the enemies of the party.

Say comrade traitor - with all the new cases that were "found" with hundred fold increases in testing, what happened to the morbidity rate? :dunno:

Look, you're a democrat - social promotions pushed you through high school, but the last thing you actually learned was around 1st grade, so I'll try to keep it really simple.

Lets say you know of 100 cases of Wuhan and 2 people die. You have a 2% rate and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.

Now you vastly expand testing and you have 10,000 cases of Wuhan, and 2 people die. Because testing doesn't CAUSE Wuhan (a lab in China did) it only REVEALS infection numbers. Suddenly there is a morbidity rate of 0.02% and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.

Because this is EXACTLY what happened. During June, July and August as you Maoists were celebrating "Wuhan cases are UP - HOORAY" what your Masters in Beijing didn't tell you is the mortality from Wuhan utterly collapsed. The death rate remained the same even as positive cases increased, and China State Media at CNN reports "OH MY ALLAH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE BECAUSE ORANGE MAN BAD.
Younger people have been contracting it. It’s not a mystery.

Stop thinking.

An actual high resolution image was taken of Billy's brain;

View attachment 383091

The "thoughts" he has were streamed "RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE, RAGE, HATE,"

democrats dream of death camps for the enemies of the party.
Actually it’s you who actually talks about death to your enemies. Talk about projection lol. I guess it’s okay if you do it.

Forum List

Back