If democrats want to win in 2022

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Here's a couple of idea's from an ex democrat. (ME)

1. Kick the weirdo trannies to the curb.
2. Stop all this BS about tranny boys competing against real girls.
3. Starting fighting for the working man again. Like building more border wall. (like they used to believe in)
4. Stop letting all these mayors and governors make these stupid speeches about defunding the police.
5. Start round up all these violent BLM and antifa rioters and throw them under the jail.
6. Do something about the Federal Reserve, before $15hr becomes a poverty wage.
7. Make all the homeless druggies disappear from the city streets that are hurting so many businesses and creating so many innocent victims.
8. Speaking of victims, start taking up for real victims, instead of the POS that made them a real victim. (Being hollered at doesn't make you a victim, cupcake)
9. Stop calling gays and trannies hero's for coming out.

That's just a few.

The American working class, which is probably 70% of the country, is getting a little sick of all these BS groups getting so much more attention.

3. Starting fighting for the working man again. Like building more border wall. (like they used to believe in)
4. Stop letting all these mayors and governors make these stupid speeches about defunding the police.
5. Start round up all these violent BLM and antifa rioters and throw them under the jail.
7. Make all the homeless druggies disappear from the city streets that are hurting so many businesses and creating so many innocent victims.
8. Speaking of victims, start taking up for real victims, instead of the POS that made them a real victim. (Being hollered at doesn't make you a victim, cupcake)

That's just a few.

The American working class, which is probably 70% of the country, is getting a little sick of all these BS groups getting so much more attention.
Jeopardy1000.jpg

That's just a few.

A border wall has existed on the border since before trump.

That's just a few.

As a former democrat, dare I add one more?

learn some actual Liberal principles, you fucking idiots.

A border wall has existed on the border since before trump.

Democrats, when they at least seemed like they cared about the American working class, wanted those big fences, walls border guards.
Remember how Reagan and HW called them our friends to the south? Well, they still are. But we have a few of our own problems to sort out, first.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing at all against Mexicans. 90% of them are extremely good people. Better than a lot of Americans I know. But like I said, we have issues that need to be sorted out. And there's nothing wrong with them fighting to make their country better.
If we can fight the damn brits, they can fight the cartels.

As a former democrat, dare I add one more?

learn some actual Liberal principles, you fucking idiots.

Dude, I haven't been a democrat since probably Bill Clinton. And voted for Perot over him, in his last election.
So then there's that.

I know what the liberal principles are. What few they have suck.

Democrats, when they at least seemed like they cared about the American working class, wanted those big fences, walls border guards.
Remember how Reagan and HW called them our friends to the south? Well, they still are. But we have a few of our own problems to sort out, first.
Don't get me wrong, I have nothing at all against Mexicans. 90% of them are extremely good people. Better than a lot of Americans I know. But like I said, we have issues that need to be sorted out. And there's nothing wrong with them fighting to make their country better.
If we can fight the damn brits, they can fight the cartels.
The only issue is the capitalist that give them jobs, if they have no jobs they would not come. Although in Reagans time we allowed them to migrate for harvest which the stupid GOP outlawed in 1996.

That's just a few.

Of course you know that none of this will ever happen.

Long ago, the Democraps gave up any pretense of concern for the needs of actual human beings, in order to pander to perverts, criminals, terrorists, druggies, parasites, and every other manner of subhuman filth. They've gone too far down that path, to ever be able to turn back.

The only issue is the capitalist that give them jobs, if they have no jobs they would not come. Although in Reagans time we allowed them to migrate for harvest which the stupid GOP outlawed in 1996.

If they couldn't get here, they wouldn't be able to work that job, right? And the democrat party, if they'd go back to be more anti immigration, could actually say they're doing it for the working class Americans.
But they're too busy making hero's out of violent druggy thugs like George Floyd.

The Dems are doing the same thing they did during Oblama which caused them to lose. No surprise as the GOP does the same shit since Reagan and they fail and ruin the economy so the Dems get elected and it has been this way for forty fucking years and nothing will change it, unless there is a revolution of thought in action but it will cost lives like all change does.

If they couldn't get here, they wouldn't be able to work that job, right? And the democrat party, if they'd go back to be more anti immigration, could actually say they're doing it for the working class Americans.
But they're too busy making hero's out of violent druggy thugs like George Floyd.
There is no way to make everyone that comes into the US go out since it would take a several million manned army rounding up the illegals, there is no shortage of white illegals and yellow illegals in the US but for some reason the issue is always about Mexicans. The laws they passed in 1996 made harsher sentences for those in the US to the point they no longer leave the US like they used to do at a 50% rate before 1996. Again, no wall is gonna stop a person on a temporary visa from being illegal by overstaying their visa time limit. No wall will stop the people from walking through the gate and claiming asylum... The kids are coming up here because they know they will be taken and cared for.

Of course you know that none of this will ever happen.

Long ago, the Democraps gave up any pretense of concern for the needs of actual human beings, in order to pander to perverts, criminals, terrorists, druggies, parasites, and every other manner of subhuman filth. They've gone too far down that path, to ever be able to turn back.

And what makes them so damn stupid, most of those BLM and antifa rioters, that the democrats love to defend, they don't vote. They don't donate money to the democrat party.
They're too busy buying drugs or buying their illegal weapons to rob & kill some innocent working class American.

The Dems are doing the same thing they did during Oblama which caused them to lose. No surprise as the GOP does the same shit since Reagan and they fail and ruin the economy so the Dems get elected and it has been this way for forty fucking years and nothing will change it, unless there is a revolution of thought in action but it will cost lives like all change does.

I agree with you on the Reagan comment. Republicans, when they get the majority, spend like drunken democrats. And then blame the democrats. Ha, when it came to spending money, Trump and Pelosi were BFF's.

Treating She-Males as serious people rather than than the campy characters they are was a real mistake.

Back in the 70's, the homos, pimps, johns and hoes haunted the streets of our nation's red light districts at night.

But after the night was over, they went home, got some sleep and were up in the morning to work as CPA's and wearing men's clothes.

The demonRats may want many things.

But they will have shit.

They got the majority now. And the way this stupid two party system is, they'll have it again.
Why? Because the republicans outlawed real conservatism.
Every actual conservative we've had in the last 10 years, either got thrown under the bus (Justin Amash), or has learned to keep his mouth shut. (Thomas Massie)

They got the majority now. And the way this stupid two party system is, they'll have it again.
Why? Because the republicans outlawed real conservatism.
Every actual conservative we've had in the last 10 years, either got thrown under the bus (Justin Amash), or has learned to keep his mouth shut. (Thomas Massie)

wait and see.

Treating She-Males as serious people rather than than the campy characters they are was a real mistake.

Back in the 70's, the homos, pimps, johns and hoes haunted the streets of our nation's red light districts at night.

But after the night was over, they went home, got some sleep and were up in the morning to work as CPA's and wearing men's clothes.
You might want to remember what the pledge of allegiance states, "with liberty and justice for all"...and you may want to remember what the 14th Amendment states ..
EcfY7hgXsAAgy7i.jpg

Forum List

Back