If democrats want to win in 2022

Treating She-Males as serious people rather than than the campy characters they are was a real mistake.

Back in the 70's, the homos, pimps, johns and hoes haunted the streets of our nation's red light districts at night.

But after the night was over, they went home, got some sleep and were up in the morning to work as CPA's and wearing men's clothes.

THIS IS EXACTLY what's going to happen if they legalize more drugs. Like they did in Portugal. F'n druggies will be out and about like normal people. Seattle, Portland and San Francisco is proof of that.

wait and see.

I've been seeing it since I was a young'un. Back and forth. Back and forth. Like some stupid political ping pong match.

It makes me wanna tell America "hey, remember when the democrats (or republicans) were voted out of the majority last time? There was a reason for that. And they haven't changed."

And they never will. The two parties have been running this country for 170 years now. And neither of them get any better.

You might want to remember what the pledge of allegiance states, "with liberty and justice for all"...and you may want to remember what the 14th Amendment states ..
EcfY7hgXsAAgy7i.jpg

Written for the slaves.

And it doesn't say that trannies have to be honored in any way, shape or form. It doesn't say that "we the people" have to respect pronouns, or let boys in skirts use the ladies room.

Written for the slaves.
Hardly, as it was used in Brown versus Board of Education when white people tried to keep blacks separate but equal in society and schools. It was also used to allow gay marriage..And it was used by illegal immigrants to allow them the same coverage as citizens.

Hardly, as it was used in Brown versus Board of Education when white people tried to keep blacks separate but equal in society and schools.

I added some to that comment.

But to reply to this. I said "It was written for the slaves." Segregation was state laws. Not federal laws. Which I'm pretty sure is covered under the 10th Amendment.

Personally, when slaves were made free, they should've actually been free. But what do I know, I'm just an actual conservative.

I added some to that comment.

But to reply to this. I said "It was written for the slaves." Segregation was state laws. Not federal laws. Which I'm pretty sure is covered under the 10th Amendment.

Personally, when slaves were made free, they should've actually been free. But what do I know, I'm just an actual conservative.
The 14th is a federal law that states must comply with along with all of the Constitution.

THIS IS EXACTLY what's going to happen if they legalize more drugs. Like they did in Portugal. F'n druggies will be out and about like normal people. Seattle, Portland and San Francisco is proof of that.

One of the current leaders of my religion, Dallin H. Oaks, has had this to say…

Evil that used to be localized and covered like a boil is now legalized and paraded like a banner. The most fundamental roots and bulwarks of civilization are questioned or attacked. Nations disavow their religious heritage. Marriage and family responsibilities are discarded as impediments to personal indulgence.

The 14th is a federal law that states must comply with along with all of the Constitution.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

There was nothing in the 14th Amendment about segregation. Which is how the states were able to pass a law segregating blacks and whites.
Neither is abortion. So Roe v Wade was argued in the SC under privacy, and not life. Had it been fought with "life" being an important aspect, the US Constitution would've made abortion illegal. This is how states are being allowed to pass laws against abortion.

There's a lot of things we have now, that wasn't around when the constitution was enacted. Abortion, trannies, illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back