If China attacked the USA

I do not think that the Chinese are stupid enough to ever attack the United States of America, at least not for the next 50 years or so.

The Chinese tyrants know that the American response would be devastating and would end the rule of the so-called Communist Party of China. Those old men with black-dyed hair do not want to lose their power and prestige. They do not want to end up like that Iraqui leader who had to find refuge in a hole in the ground.

By the next century, however, the United States of America, IMHO, will be such a dysfunctional nation that the Chinese could just walk in without firing a shot if they so wished.
China was on target to surpass the USA in GDP by 2030, until the trade deal. 40 years ago China was a 2nd/3rd world country. 50 years is far too long.

China is unified more than ever through collectivism, brainwashing, propaganda, fear, surveillance, and social credit score. The USA is divided more than ever.

If the election is contested in Nov, there will be huge civil unrest, and it would be the perfect time for China to attack.

Dude, you're deranged. China is investing TRILLIONS in infrastructure and green energy.
Yep, they are surpassing us on many levels. NOT the ones you believe they are.
They're taking over because WE (the US) have abandoned our leadership position in the word.
That'll change on 11-3 :)
Joe Biden is the biggest criminal in DC, and has been at or near the top of that list for nearly half a century, his boy was acting as his bag-man whilst Biden was Obama's VP. The evidence of this is spectacularly overwhelming, just because the media you personally sponge each and every day, which is every bit as corrupt as Biden, refuses to present this information to the American people, does not make it not so! You, referring to anyone else as deranged is almost impossibly fucking rich, we have Biden dead to fucking rights, as we do Obama, and the Clinton's! This is why war is coming for you bastards, and it is coming for you, you fascists are as a collective, the greatest threat my great nation has ever faced, its almost certain that the election results have already been decided by a totally corrupt establishment, an establishment whose toes you suck, no democratic adminsitration will be tolerated, you are all of you, entirely illigitimate... :wink:

I was thinking what would happen if China attacked the USA and started a war...

China is the biggest threat to the USA and no country is even close. Democrats completely ignore China and will even defend them against Republicans. Last night Kamala Harris dismisses China, said they were our ally until Trump ruined the relationship, then began talking about Russia.

China has grown very powerful in the past 40 years and has been on the verge of surpassing the USA.

I was thinking if China attacked the USA what would the reaction be from Democrats and the media?

My opinion: DemonRats would side with China over Republicans. They would criticize every move our Military makes under Republican leadership and purposely sabotage our own Military. The Media will talk about how great of a country China is, show lots of sympathy, while shitting on our own country

Then they’d gladly surrender to the Chinese and form a treaty where we all fall under Communist control while DemonRats and the CCP control all the wealth.

Any theories or Opinions?
Calm down. Take your meds. The Chi-Coms are not attacking.

RIGHT? This China craziness is now completely out of hand. REMEMBER?
All you have done with every post in this thread is give me credibility towards my theory that DemonRats are naive towards China and would side with the ChiComms over their own country

If the average US citizen is as big an idiot as you, we’d all soon be bowing to Xi Jinping

You my friend are a Cultist Clown. Do you use orange makeup too? :D

China is the biggest threat to the USA and no country is even close. Democrats completely ignore China and will even defend them against Republicans. Last night Kamala Harris dismisses China, said they were our ally until Trump ruined the relationship, then began talking about Russia.

China has grown very powerful in the past 40 years and has been on the verge of surpassing the USA.

I was thinking if China attacked the USA what would the reaction be from Democrats and the media?

My opinion: DemonRats would side with China over Republicans. They would criticize every move our Military makes under Republican leadership and purposely sabotage our own Military. The Media will talk about how great of a country China is, show lots of sympathy, while shitting on our own country

Then they’d gladly surrender to the Chinese and form a treaty where we all fall under Communist control while DemonRats and the CCP control all the wealth.

Yes "DemonRat" newbie. My opinion is that your a loon.

We HAD a decent relationship with China until Dear Leader's failed trade war and constant blaming them for his own botched COVID response.

Russia remains our greatest threat. At least China isn't hacking in our elections other than their usual basic propaganda.
We HAD a decent relationship with China until Dear Leader's failed trade war
Yeah if you are Obammy the faggot who took it up the ass for XI. He pushed all the manufacturing over to China for PPE and when Joe working with China released the Kung Flu upon US, we had to go to China or "Warp Speed" our own, which this president did. You progs are fucking worthless.

Calm down. Take your meds. The Chi-Coms are not attacking.

RIGHT? This China craziness is now completely out of hand. REMEMBER?
All you have done with every post in this thread is give me credibility towards my theory that DemonRats are naive towards China and would side with the ChiComms over their own country

If the average US citizen is as big an idiot as you, we’d all soon be bowing to Xi Jinping

Sorry, but your "ChiComm attack" paranoia is fairly hilarious.
In the meantime, you bow to Putin and every other murderous autocrat Donald loves.
Sad man .. Just SAD :confused:

tenor.gif

They already have. Where have you been? Their biological weapon in Wuhan and releasing the virus deliberately was their first shot at us and the rest of the world.

Of course China is the #1 threat to the U.S.

China is ranked second in GNP, Russia is ranked eleventh.

Moreover, China wants to extend the murderous Communist ideology. Russia is no longer a Communist country.

CCP brutality:
We should expect this sort of treatment if China ever takes over.

Last edited:
Democrats would rise up and assist. The efforts would largely be sabotage. Blowing up railroads, bridges, etc

China has a mercantilist economy that has been feeding off the US consumer by undercutting our workers and environmental policy, reaping $Billions which they then plowed into our Universities, Politicians and Leftwing "Think" Tanks, all of which happily chirp the CCP line on issue after issue.

They are also building a Navy, with which, they can secure their mercantile domination. Our Tech companies have been practicing how to control a population by working with the CCP and now, apparently Google, has several CCP folks helping them censor in the United States. But yes, should Beijing Biden win, flipping the Senate, we will go back to the zero wage gains for the American Worker that we had under our two worst back to back presidents in US history, Dubya and Obama.

Under Trump, wage gains resume for the American Worker as we emerge from the COVID lockdowns. The QUAD (US/Australia/India/Japan) continues to coordinate their naval powers to ensure that China remains a peaceful nation within it's own territorial waters behind the First Island Chain, of which Taiwan is a key part.

The key to making sure China does not become an expansionist thug is making sure the Free People of Taiwan have all the means necessary to defend against a lawless aggressive assault.

The US State Department formally approved sales of $2.37 billion in advanced weapons, namely Coastal Missile Defense Systems and related hardware to Taiwan.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Defense chief Mark Esper were in India meeting with their counterparts, reportedly discussing military satellite information sharing as well as Chinese aggression in the Indo-Pacific region.

India is a major regional nuclear armed power that Washington sees as key in humbling Chinese ambitions. Pompeo's statements articulated this precisely:

"The United States will stand with the people of India as they confront threats to their freedom and sovereignty.” Pompeo said in specific reference to the Chinese Communist Party. "Our leaders and our citizens see with increasing clarity that the CCP is no friend to democracy, the rule of law, transparency, nor to freedom of navigation — the foundation of a free and open and prosperous Indo-Pacific."

Esper's remarks after signing a key defense agreement with India, which importantly comes amid the Himalayan border standoff and tensions between New Delhi and Beijing, also highlighted the importance of a united front against China:
In the Indian capital, US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and his Indian counterpart Rajnath Singh announced the signing of the Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement (BECA), enabling greater information-sharing and further defense cooperation between the two countries.
"The defense ties between our two nations remains a key pillar of our overall bilateral relationship," Esper said. "Based on our shared values and common interests, we stand shoulder to shoulder in support of a free and open Indo-Pacific for all, particularly in light of increasing aggression and destabilizing activities by China."

Lying Outlaw Slaver China's response to the US approval of the coastal defense missile sales to Taiwan came in state media as follows:
Chinese mainland experts warned that although these missiles won't be able to threaten the People's Liberation Army (PLA) effectively, this is a greater provocation than in the past, as the weapons are not for self-defense but can reach the coastal regions of the mainland.
China urged the US to stop the relevant arms sales and military connections with the island, and cancel relevant arms sale plans to prevent further damage to China-US relations, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin said at a routine press conference on Tuesday, noting that "China will take legitimate and necessary measures to safeguard its sovereignty and security interests with firm determination."
Later the Lying Outlaw Slaver Chinese Ministry of Defense (MoD) issued its most threatening statement to date on the Taiwan issue.

The MoD statement assured that the Chinese PLA Army is fully capable of "defeating attempts to separate Taiwan" in a message unmistakably meant to put the US on notice that it would mean certain war.

Lying Outlaw Slaver China's threats aside, the CCP has NEVER ruled Free Taiwan, not for a single hour, not for a single day, and if the Fiercely Free People of Peaceful Taiwan have their way, they never will. For 70 years, the CCP has eyed Taiwan with aggression and for 70 years they dare not the fatal attempt.

But yes, should Biden and the other China Sell Outs resume power, they will allow China to bust out of the First Island Chain and being working on projecting global power by controlling the international shipping lanes through which the majority of global commerce passes.

It six days, hopefully we are learning that President Trump is on for another 4 years.

If begin war China and the U.S. it's in the west coast and think 140,000 chinese troops.

But domestic air craft can destroy it of nuke of 2, 3 or 4 victory bombs against chinese troops.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:
ROLL ‘EM UP: Feds charge 8 in alleged secret Chinese kidnapping squad hunting fugitives in U.S.

They are lawless and evil.
Federal authorities unveiled criminal charges Wednesday against eight people who served as part of a covert Chinese "repatriation" squad that sought to forcibly return fugitives to the Beijing government.
The suspects, whose mission was allegedly sanctioned by the Peoples Republic of China, worked for more than three years as part of a campaign known as “Operation Fox Hunt” to coerce Chinese nationals living in the United States to return to China where they were wanted for various government offenses, said John Demers, chief of the Justice Department’s National Security Division.
Five of the suspects, including a New Jersey private investigator who assisted with surveillance, were arrested earlier Wednesday and charged as illegal agents of the PRC. The three others are believed to be living in China.
Time to put China on lockdown for its dishonesty amid coronavirus crisis.

Xi Jinping’s China did this: The corrupt, criminal regime wasted 40 days blocking information while it crushed domestic dissent and ensured COVID-19 would become a global pandemic.

If the Lying Outlaw Slavers of Beijing launch a war of Aggression against Taiwan, it's time to hold Lying Outlaw Slaver China to account.

......You have no clue how Evil China is. ....

And you do?
I know enough that China is the biggest threat to freedoms all around the world. 10x worse than Russia and Iran combined.

Ok, how do you know that?
Communism- 50-70 million dead from Mao. Generations of communist propaganda has turned their people who survived the Mao years into sheep

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

Many disappearances of people who criticize or challenge the CCP

Social credit score system

Re-Education (Concentration) Camps

Attacks on the democracy of Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Battles with India

Expansion of military bases in the Pacific

Chinese spies and American Traitors stealing American technologies

And they’ve already released their first weapon (COVID-19)

All of that grouped together with the fact that they have the 2nd largest Economy and 2 largest Military

Why do you think China is not a threat?

Are you going to tell me that Russia is a bigger threat and China are good allies and Trump is the enemy?

Last edited:

And you do?
I know enough that China is the biggest threat to freedoms all around the world. 10x worse than Russia and Iran combined.

Communism- 50-70 million dead from Mao. Generations of communist propaganda has turned their people who survived the Mao years into sheep

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

All of that grouped together with the fact that they have the 2nd largest Economy and 2 largest Military

Are you going to tell me that Russia is a bigger threat and China are good allies and Trump is the enemy?

You just described why China is a threat to the Chinese people, not to the United States.

And you do?

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

You just described why China is a threat to the Chinese people, not to the United States.
Yes I did.

All you have done in this thread is disagree and mock.

What’s your take on China?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back