If China attacked the USA

......You have no clue how Evil China is. ....

And you do?
I know enough that China is the biggest threat to freedoms all around the world. 10x worse than Russia and Iran combined.

Ok, how do you know that?
Communism- 50-70 million dead from Mao. Generations of communist propaganda has turned their people who survived the Mao years into sheep

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

Many disappearances of people who criticize or challenge the CCP

Social credit score system

Re-Education (Concentration) Camps

Attacks on the democracy of Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Battles with India

Expansion of military bases in the Pacific

Chinese spies and American Traitors stealing American technologies

And they’ve already released their first weapon (COVID-19)

All of that grouped together with the fact that they have the 2nd largest Economy and 2 largest Military

Why do you think China is not a threat?

Are you going to tell me that Russia is a bigger threat and China are good allies and Trump is the enemy?

You just described why China is a threat to the Chinese people, not to the United States.
Yes I did.

Your references point to the way that the CCP oppress the Chinese people. You have not established that they are a military threat to the US. The notion that China would or could even attempt to attack the US mainland is absurd.

And you do?
I know enough that China is the biggest threat to freedoms all around the world. 10x worse than Russia and Iran combined.

Communism- 50-70 million dead from Mao. Generations of communist propaganda has turned their people who survived the Mao years into sheep

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

All of that grouped together with the fact that they have the 2nd largest Economy and 2 largest Military

Are you going to tell me that Russia is a bigger threat and China are good allies and Trump is the enemy?

You just described why China is a threat to the Chinese people, not to the United States.
Yes I did.

Your references point to the way that the CCP oppress the Chinese people. You have not established that they are a military threat to the US. The notion that China would or could even attempt to attack the US mainland is absurd.
Why is it absurd?

Why are you so defensive of China?

And you do?

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

Yes I did.

Why is it absurd?

Logistics, for one thing, dumbass.

And you do?

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

Yes I did.

Why is it absurd?

Logistics, for one thing, dumbass.

US intelligences, the Secretary of State, The President, and evening Joe Biden now are taking about the threat of China

You still haven’t offered any reasoning as to why China isn’t a threat other than “its absurd” and “logistics” and calling me a “dumbass”

I figured you were a jackass troll

Last edited:
I was thinking what would happen if China attacked the USA and started a war...

China is the biggest threat to the USA and no country is even close. Democrats completely ignore China and will even defend them against Republicans. Last night Kamala Harris dismisses China, said they were our ally until Trump ruined the relationship, then began talking about Russia.

China has grown very powerful in the past 40 years and has been on the verge of surpassing the USA.

I was thinking if China attacked the USA what would the reaction be from Democrats and the media?

My opinion: DemonRats would side with China over Republicans. They would criticize every move our Military makes under Republican leadership and purposely sabotage our own Military. The Media will talk about how great of a country China is, show lots of sympathy, while shitting on our own country

Then they’d gladly surrender to the Chinese and form a treaty where we all fall under Communist control while DemonRats and the CCP control all the wealth.

Any theories or Opinions?

China won't have to attack the U.S.

They, and others, are buying our country one piece at a time. And we're just sitting around and letting it happen...

And you do?

Mass surveillance

No feedom of speech

Yes I did.

Why is it absurd?

Why are you so defensive of China?
China made an irreparable mistake that sealed it's fate when it built The Three Mile Gorges Dam, making a single infrastructure target an Achilles heel.

Forum List

Back