If Cartel Massacre Suspects Make it to a Sanctuary City They Will be Safe

Sanctuary cities don't protect criminals from being arrested. They don't cooperate with ICE to deport them. I think they should, but it's a far cry from protecting criminals from arrest. Cops are cops. They love arresting bad guys.

Sanctuary cities don't protect criminals from being arrested. They don't cooperate with ICE to deport them. I think they should, but it's a far cry from protecting criminals from arrest. Cops are cops. They love arresting bad guys.

Thousands of Americans RAPED and KILLED by illegals, while Dem's oppose all attempts at stopping them at the border or deporting them and give them sanctuary. Dem's belong in prison.

Complain some more......that'll fix everything :itsok:

Meanwhile, the woman who flipped off Trumps motorcade didn't waste her time whining, instead she did something that counts...she got ELECTED (Like Ocasio-Cortez)
That's what separates the Left from the Right.....Doers who get it done vs whiners. Imagine if you had done that to Obama's motorcade........
And why I predict the Left will eventually rule America regardless of how much whining the Right does.

Sure it's a local office...but one more for the Radical Left.

'"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing""

You can get back on Facebook now, do a Google search, make you plans to go that movie later and run down to Starbucks for your favorite coffee...like a good "Patriot".

Virginia cyclist who flipped off Trump's motorcade wins race for local office unseated the Republican incumbent
Juli-Briskman.jpg

Last edited:

Meanwhile, the woman who flipped off Trumps motorcade didn't waste her time whining, instead she did something that counts...she got ELECTED (Like Ocasio-Cortez)
That's what separates the Left from the Right.....Doers who get it done vs whiners. Imagine if you had done that to Obama's motorcade........
And why I predict the Left will eventually rule America regardless of how much whining the Right does.

You can get back on Facebook now, do a Google search, make you plans to go that movie later and run down to Starbucks for your favorite coffee...like a good "Patriot".

Virginia cyclist who flipped off Trump's motorcade wins race for local office unseated the Republican incumbent
Juli-Briskman.jpg
The only thing bigger than her ass is her mouth. But nobody is accusing her of having a big intellect.

The only thing bigger than her ass is her mouth. But nobody is accusing her of having a big intellect.

And her big ass and mouth now has the power of the law backing her. Now she can make changes legally.
Ironically, Leftists like her ultimately bring more violence to their communities through their liberal policies that always fail.
How many innocent women will be raped or murdered because she will work for Sanctuary for illegals or soft policies for criminals? How many women and their children will die because she helps to enact gun control laws that leave women helpless?

Oh the irony.

Juli-Briskman.jpg

I understand your frustration but what are we supposed to do? The "right" in America is nowhere near as cohesive as the left which has basically morphed into a fundamentalist religion at this point with Trump cast as the living incarnation of evil. That's why this woman became a cult hero overnight for flipping off the president.

As he should.
We can kick the can down the road on the rise of the Mexican Cartels but all the while they are gaining power and gaining influence (in the form of corruption) right here in the USA.

The longer we wait, the more blood will be shed ultimately. This is NOT going away on it's own, even with a border wall.
America IS the object and goal of all the Cartels.
Actually, these kinds of killings can be traced back to the domestic war on citizens called The War On Drugs- it consumes wealth and restricts the right of citizens to buy votes- this is another unintended (maybe) consequence of nanny-statist sociopaths who insist they have an authority not granted.

Juli-Briskman.jpg
There is nothing worse then people who ride their bikes on busy roads for fun.

Actually, these kinds of killings can be traced back to the domestic war on citizens called The War On Drugs- it consumes wealth and restricts the right of citizens to buy votes- this is another unintended (maybe) consequence of nanny-statist sociopaths who insist they have an authority not granted.

Yeah...nothing worse than recreational meth addicts.

Yeah...nothing worse than recreational meth addicts.
It's their choice. I've not seen the power granted in the constitution to DC to tell people what they can ingest.
I also didn't see the authority to wage war on citizens because of what they ingest or their fiscal situation.
Can you point out that "granted" power? Thanks in advance.

They protect criminals. Illegals are criminals. They broke the law to invade our nation and violate our sovereignty.

Juli-Briskman.jpg

I understand your frustration but what are we supposed to do? The "right" in America is nowhere near as cohesive as the left which has basically morphed into a fundamentalist religion at this point with Trump cast as the living incarnation of evil. That's why this woman became a cult hero overnight for flipping off the president.
I hope she gets ran over and dies. Fat fucking bitch.

Forum List

Back