If Biden has dementia, why isn’t there any kind of congressional movement among the GOP to oust him? Bipartisan meetings with Biden should be a clue.

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming infrastructure bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

Did it ever occur to you he has all the attributes of an old man. Reagan was the same. It doesnt forbid him from being president. Its only annoys you.

The GOP are still licking their wounds from their resounding loss. Its not the time to start preaching to others. The people decided who they wanted.
Someone needs to take his car keys away from him so that he doesn't kill someone.
we have people close to Trump saying he has beginnings of dementia.

who is the equivalent for Biden?

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming stimulus bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

are you kidding Obiden has his woke bs is the best thing to ever happen to the republican party...they are counting on old Joes anti white and colossal taxes to win big in 2022

Trump is sabotaging the GOP.. Worry about that.

King Trump still reigns.....the Republican party is his to do with as he will.

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming infrastructure bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

Republicans don't have a majority in the House.

Not enough members to impeach Biden-Harris yet.

But Almighty God willing, the Republicans will take over the House after next years midterms, and that will be the first order of business. Impeaching Sleepy Joe and the Hoe.
Do you really believe God will intervene in the midterms? He didn't in the federal last year. You need votes not prayers.

Anyone, including folks in other countries and governments, who listens to Biden knows he suffers from Dementia.

To attempt to argue otherwise is just plain dumb.
I don't think so. He has more respect than trump could ever hope for.
But all your warbling about dementia will come to nothing. If that's all you have to condemn him, you have nothing. He is the president and you can do nothing about it other than throw stones.

I don't think so. He has more respect than trump could ever hope for.
But all your warbling about dementia will come to nothing. If that's all you have to condemn him, you have nothing. He is the president and you can do nothing about it other than throw stones.
This isn't about your TDS.

This is about Biden's dementia on display for all the world to see.

They don't want that cackling hen Kamala Harris in the White House.
That hen is smarter than all republican voters combined.
And easier to get in bed. Win Win.
Any time someone does any sort of sex shaming of someone else, it means they aren’t getting laid. Lashing out is all you can do.
When you virtue signal about respecting women, remember you have a woman who did not respect herself that you are defending.

Did it ever occur to you he has all the attributes of an old man. Reagan was the same. It doesnt forbid him from being president. Its only annoys you.

The GOP are still licking their wounds from their resounding loss. Its not the time to start preaching to others. The people decided who they wanted.
Someone needs to take his car keys away from him so that he doesn't kill someone.
They did. He rides in a bullet proof limo.

Same reason you couldn't get Trump removed after 2 fake impeachments.

Not enough votes to get it done.
That is the short answer, but more to the point is, Who in their right mind wants to have Kameltoe as the wizard of oz of the country?
You're so eloquently sensitive now your in opposition. No one hates like republicans

That is the short answer, but more to the point is, Who in their right mind wants to have Kameltoe as the wizard of oz of the country?
You're so eloquently sensitive now your in opposition. No one hates like republicans
Stay on topic, rookie. Do you have anything pertinent to say about
If Biden has dementia, why isn’t there any kind of congressional movement among the GOP to oust him? Bipartisan meetings with Biden should be a clue. If you can't keep up then STFU.

We had two fake impeachments to go along with the two real ones?

First I've heard of it.

Also, nobody who actually associates with President Joe says he's demented.

Which isn't a demented statement on your part.

It's a stupid one. Nobody on the left is going to out a moron in the WH.

Don't need to. Joe is doing a good enough job himself.

Unbelievable but obviously the position of those who voted for.....biden....they do not care if he is demented......and everyone knows Reagan came down with dementia in his final term.....but biden is starting out with it.

It does not take even much just common sense to understand the dangers a demented President poses for national security.

Last edited:

Why do you care ?
Because I know he doesn’t have dementia.
Because I know he doesn’t have dementia.

What battery of cognitive tests did you use to make that decision, doctor?

The same ones you used to determine Trump should be removed by the 25th Amendment?
And yet you are sure yet has dementia so what room do you have to talk? God republicans are dumb lol. I’ll tell you why I am so sure. If he did, SOMEONE in the government would blow the whistle.

Naive much......read the story of the Emperor has no clothes....might open your eyes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back