If Biden has dementia, why isn’t there any kind of congressional movement among the GOP to oust him? Bipartisan meetings with Biden should be a clue.

Democrats and the media were aware of Biden's mental condition before he was elected. As long as republicans are in the minority there will be no political effort to focus on Biden's mental health and any individual republican who brings it up will be crushed by the media.

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming stimulus bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

are you kidding Obiden has his woke bs is the best thing to ever happen to the republican party...they are counting on old Joes anti white and colossal taxes to win big in 2022

Trump is sabotaging the GOP.. Worry about that.

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming infrastructure bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

Why do you care ?
Because I know he doesn’t have dementia.

What battery of cognitive tests did you use to make that decision, doctor?

The same ones you used to determine Trump should be removed by the 25th Amendment?
And yet you are sure yet has dementia so what room do you have to talk? God republicans are dumb lol. I’ll tell you why I am so sure. If he did, SOMEONE in the government would blow the whistle.

Who?

the Powers that Be that installed him?

The Democrats don't want to raise a fuss, they're getting everything they want with him in office.

The Republicans know, (unlike the Dems under Trump), that any action they take will be blocked.
That is such bullshit. You and I both know that if republicans believed he had dementia, they would say SOMETHING.

Surely by now the GOP would act. I mean these are clearly people who are around him frequently. Hell, just the other day there was a bipartisan meeting in the Oval Office for the upcoming infrastructure bill that Biden led. Wouldn’t at least one of them blow the whistle? Obviously republicans would waste no time in exposing this “scandal”.

You don’t stop the enemy when it’s hurting itself.
Okay so what are they waiting for? Wouldn’t they be concerned a guy with dementia has access to the nuclear codes?
No. There are several checkpoints along the way before the button is pushed. Probably have to alert another country of the intentions - witnesses. The Liberals were not smart enough to figure this out when they accused Trump of incompetence.

Okay so what are they waiting for? Wouldn’t they be concerned a guy with dementia has access to the nuclear codes?
No. There are several check points along the way before the button is pushed.
Um okay. So the “check points” won’t be pursued because....?

There is no threat from the area intended to be bombed.

This instant bombing response, requires an immediate threat - are there intercontinental missiles heading towards the USA? Are they nuclear war heads?

There is no threat
You’re just making up explanations on the spot.

For the same reason there was no effort to use the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office. People loved to talk about but that was all they did everyone think real hard and see if you can figure out why that didn't happen with Trump and it won't with Biden the answer is really simple and easy to figure out.

Same reason you couldn't get Trump removed after 2 fake impeachments.

Not enough votes to get it done.
Votes are one thing, chatter is something else entirely. Surely by now republicans would at least bring it up even if a vote wasn’t possible yet.
Why would Republicans want Harris for president? Take out Biden and she's next in line. Of course, there have been leftists openly acknowledge the fact that their vote was really for Harris and not Biden, with a few making comments like "Thanks to getting us elected. Now, go off to pasture somewhere and let Harris lead". Nice. Well, at least those leftists were being honest. Not many Republicans nor Independents want Harris as head of state. Now, behind the scenes on the Hill who knows what types of deals have been made and will be made..the usual horse trading for votes on their various personal bills and even worse, their horrible habit of tagging on things that have no business being on the same bill. Yet...the lunacy continues as it is allowed/tolerated by the voters....

You must cut back on the Clorox cocktails; Despite Trump's encouragement, they ain't good for you! Bigly!!!

Why do you care ?

How do you know that?

Cause having him in office gives them a better chance at winning the House in 500+ days.

Why do you care ?
That sounds like an early warning sign of dementia. Better get that looked at.

Boy would you have egg on your face if he started a nuclear war...

Biden is right were we want him. Why do you believe we want Cameltoe in the office?

Why do you care ?

What battery of cognitive tests did you use to make that decision, doctor?

The same ones you used to determine Trump should be removed by the 25th Amendment?
And yet you are sure yet has dementia so what room do you have to talk? God republicans are dumb lol. I’ll tell you why I am so sure. If he did, SOMEONE in the government would blow the whistle.

Have you ever had a loved one who had dementia?
I have,and it's obvious that Biden has it as well.

Forum List

Back