if Biden doesn't forcefully abolish the filibuster, aggressively fight to pass Green New Deal with 50 votes+codify Roe, gay rights, & contraception...

Funny, I don't see him in that photo. And that banner is just hanging around, not attacking anything.

I heard the SS had to physically prevent him from joining..... probably just a rumor though.....A lot of people have heard it, but still, you never know.

Possibly the best outcome would be for the union to break apart. Separate out the Americans.
The problem is that would make us much weaker in a world filled with leaders like Putin, Xi Jinping. Kim Jong-un and Ali Khamenei.

Religious zealots have been leading that charge for 44 years, after they flip-flopped on abortion rights for women. Ya'll are the ones pretending you didn't have to change the filibuster rule to shove those ideologues down America's throat to get this theocratic change enacted.

The ladies should help the democrats take over state after state, while they still can.

So, once again, we agree that you can't point to any theological content in the majority decision, you just made it up because you don't like Christians.

Typical DemoKKKrat...

you just made it up because you don't like Christians.

I don't like any Religionist who wants to shove their brand of lunacy down anyone else's throats, doesn't matter what brand. Most Christians I know would never have an abortion, but would not stop a Heathen from being able to get one.

But yes the filibuster must be done away with if we're going to get this country on the right track.

And to do that we need to elect more Dem Senators

Forum List

Back