If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

I'm happy to see more and more blabbers fracturing the GOP. Meanwhile Stacey Abrams is expanding her voter registration effort into South Carolina and somewhat into North Carolina.
Si you're happy to see Stacy Fraudems expanding her demolition of fair & free elections. Piece of work you are.
Unlike some people, she is a veteran political activist who is incredibly effective. Blue Georgia proves it LOL

PS: Fuck off.

I'm happy to see more and more blabbers fracturing the GOP. Meanwhile Stacey Abrams is expanding her voter registration effort into South Carolina and somewhat into North Carolina.

The Communists said generations ago they will take over the United States, but without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within. Unfortunately, we are experiencing that right now.

Wow....you should do something about that.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Leftwing, rightwing = SSDD as the body in the middle controls them both.

While I am a paleoconservative I have not considered myself a republican in many years, hence my decision to vote twice for Donald Trump. We are beyond the need for a third major political party in America; a party that actually fucking cares about the people who vote them into office. I must be taking the piss on that one, right?

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Trumpist denial of what they did, like beating a Capital Police with club, crutch and a hockey stick.
1612417016570.png

How bout here? Under this mob storming the entrance they trampled a woman to death and then brought her body to Capital Police asking for help.
1612417301458.png

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Trumpist denial of what they did, like beating a Capital Police with club, crutch and a hockey stick.
View attachment 452759
How bout here? Under this mob storming the entrance they trampled a woman to death and then brought her body to Capital Police asking for help.
View attachment 452761
Let's face it, the leftard clown posse are just better behaved. I mean, look at how they behaved at any Trump rally? How they acted at the inauguration? How about how incredibly tolerate towards those that wear MAGA hats?
(snicker)

Total disclosure here...the well-being of a leftard or any of their commie fuck leaders don't mean diddly squat to me. If they were all poisoned and I held the antidote in my hands, I would flush it down the nearest toilet with great glee.

You strike me as a good guy, but I think you got lousy tastes in presidents. It is the nut balls like trump that destroyed (past tense) your party, not the Reaganites.

Unlike you and millions of others, I don't vote on people based on their personality. I vote for people who will do the best job for our country--which President Trump has proven to do. I don't have time to once again post a paragraph of all his accomplishments, but the most outstanding traits of his leadership were in the economy and illegal immigrants. No Republican President in my lifetime even comes close to what Trump did.
I have probably done more hiring and sometime firing and made selections for leadership positions, civilian and military than you. I was taught a different yardstick. Never picked erratic loudmouths of bad character for leadership positions. It usually is a bad idea. He has no outstanding leadership traits as witnessed on January 6, at the nation's capital. If a republican president had come anywhere near close to doing what trump did just in the last two months, trump would never have been elected and he could be the last republican president ever elected because of it and his apologists still in elected positions. He disgraced the United States and killed the republican party for the foreseeable future as far as national leadership.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ?

I hadn't heard that. Huh. Maybe Republicans want to save their party after all.

You strike me as a good guy, but I think you got lousy tastes in presidents. It is the nut balls like trump that destroyed (past tense) your party, not the Reaganites.

Unlike you and millions of others, I don't vote on people based on their personality. I vote for people who will do the best job for our country--which President Trump has proven to do. I don't have time to once again post a paragraph of all his accomplishments, but the most outstanding traits of his leadership were in the economy and illegal immigrants. No Republican President in my lifetime even comes close to what Trump did.
I have probably done more hiring and sometime firing and made selections for leadership positions, civilian and military than you. I was taught a different yardstick. Never picked erratic loudmouths of bad character for leadership positions. It usually is a bad idea. He has no outstanding leadership traits as witnessed on January 6, at the nation's capital. If a republican president had come anywhere near close to doing what trump did just in the last two months, trump would never have been elected and he could be the last republican president ever elected because of it and his apologists still in elected positions. He disgraced the United States and killed the republican party for the foreseeable future as far as national leadership.
I bet very few give a flying fuck about your "hiring and firing" prowess. Trump was elected to do a job. He wasn't hired, he was picked by the American people that didn't want the same POS doing the same shit that was killing what was left of the middle class in order to bring in a globalist system ran by the banking oligarchs. I don't participate in the election process of what is a banana republic but I would take Trump over ANY of the handpicked puppets that have held the position in my lifetime. The fact that he drove the leftard commie fucks over the edge was just bonus points. You speak only for yourself and your opinion doesn't mean jackshit to me.

You Guys...

Doesn't it feel fantastic knowing that Sleepy Joe is at the helm as President?

The air is fresher.

God bless America.

I left the elephant party back in 83'. I then married up with our Libertarian party USA & remained with them until the end of 2014. Stay independent &/or marry up with a constitutionally based 3rd party(Constitution party etc.). I just communicated with a former Demmie(USMB member) that went independent. More & more folks are waking up to the fact that the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party's(RCDP) main purpose is to keep the American constituency divided so they can not unite against the establishment deep state. The RINO's are just one symptom of the overall disease.

Wow....you should do something about that.

All I can do is vote, and support great leaders like Trump. If others do the exact opposite, there is nothing I can do about that.
Great leaders like Trump, you've got to be delusional. As a private citizen how many bankruptcies did he have? Aside from his generous tax cut to corporations what meaningful legislation did he have passed through congress. Trying to spend billions on a border wall as a solution to our immigration problems. Did he have the smarts to spend money on more immigration judges, so they could handle the backlog and quickly decide cases. I could go on but it would be pointless. He's a pathological liar, extreme egotist, climate denier and if push came to shove he would leave you out in the cold. He only cares for himself.

I got a suggestion, why don't you go and while at it suck a stick.....LOLOLOLOL

I use to be a white man, but got tired of getting my nuts stuck in my zipper, so I changed parties too. Now I'm a white man wishing I was a negro man, cause white pussy is hard to get these days

Welcome to the indie club
Its been a steady stream for decades now

You HAVE to register Republican so you can boot the RINOs!
:popcorn:

They’re not RINO’s. They’re Vichy.

Trump base is what 30 to 40% of the actual voting base which will make you the minority party if you jettison the remainder of the GOP voting base or you create your own political party which will lead to Democrats holding office for a very long time and changing the laws to fit their agenda, so let me ask are you willing to live with that?

Destroying a political party because some of it members believe Trump went to far is beyond stupid but hey by all means leave Democrats in power while the Civil War amongst GOP members or former members continue...

Forum List

Back