If Anyone Wonders Why I Left the Republican Party Just Look At the Cheney Vote

Well if a third party forms regardless of who starts it, get used to it. Because a divided Republican party assures Democrat leadership for the rest of our lives. Pretty soon we will be in bread lines.
Many people already are, unemployed by Biden's looney EOs

In the meantime, Joe Biden is hard at work demolishing the country, opening the floodgates for millions of dirtbag, central American & Mexican invaders, many having Covid and other infections, the only protection being US judges, appointed by Trump (of which there are very many)

Well if a third party forms regardless of who starts it, get used to it. Because a divided Republican party assures Democrat leadership for the rest of our lives. Pretty soon we will be in bread lines.
You won't be standing in any breadline, but you are correct. Current actions and support of crackpots masquerading as republicans have doomed the party and do as you say, assure Democratic leadership for the rest of our lives. It didn't have to be this way, but it is a choice the Republican Party made, drinking the kool aid, knowing it was poison, just like in Jonestown, only this time it was Rev. Don.
1612413858980.png

You won't be standing in any breadline, but you are correct. Current actions and support of crackpots masquerading as republicans have doomed the party and do as you say, assure Democratic leadership for the rest of our lives. It didn't have to be this way, but it is a choice the Republican Party made, drinking the kool aid, knowing it was poison, just like in Jonestown, only this time it was Rev. Don.

Rev Don gave us the most minority votes ever. In fact the most total votes of any Republican incumbent ever. This is why the Democrats have one up on us. They constantly work on expanding their base. We haven't been very successful at that. The one time we do expand our base, some attack the person that was responsible for actually doing it.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
Do you know what you're talking about ? I'll answer that rhetorical question. NO, YOU DON'T. That's because you are the airhead "kid" here. Trump got 90% of the AMERICAN vote in 2020, and his party is, by far the most popular. Democrats got near zero vote, which is why they had to go to fraud, to get Biden in the White House.

As for "anarchy, sedition and insurrection" that's what the Democrat Fraud party now is,

Actually around 84 million mustered to vote Rump the fuck out of the office he never belonged in. Biden, the guy he LOST to, got somewhat over 50% (51 and change I think).

You remember "50%"? That number that Rump never hit once in approval ratings in his entire four years, that one?

If we are lucky all the Trump fanatics really will spend the next decade trying and failing to create a new party, going on pilgrimage to Mar-a-Largo to see who will get the nod from their ever more irrelevant “godfather.”

Then if we are really lucky the corporate Dems will do something so stupid they will provoke an anti-Wall Street & anti-imperialist reaction, creating a Democratic “Tea Party” revolt against them, hopefully rallying working-class whites to join with blacks.

Yeah I know, it’s asking a lot.

In any case, we should make our electoral systems more amenable to thoughtful third party movements — which might break the corporate duopoly and encourage independent leadership. Reforms like Ranked Choice Voting and restricted corporate financing are needed . A few ideas: www.fairvote.org

Last edited:

Rev Don gave us the most minority votes ever. In fact the most total votes of any Republican incumbent ever. This is why the Democrats have one up on us. They constantly work on expanding their base. We haven't been very successful at that. The one time we do expand our base, some attack the person that was responsible for actually doing it.
Maybe he got you more minority votes if you think that is what is important, but he took the common sense out of the party. Look around and the loud mouth, conspiracy supporting, insurrectionist cult morons that to this day would overthrow free elections in America if they could. Nobody will give those overgrown juveniles, totally bereft of self control the keys to the car any time soon.

Maybe he got you more minority votes if you think that is what is important, but he took the common sense out of the party. Look around and the loud mouth, conspiracy supporting, insurrectionist cult morons that to this day would overthrow free elections in America if they could. Nobody will give those overgrown juveniles, totally bereft of self control the keys to the car any time soon.

Oh, Nelly!

I look at Trump not only as one of the best Presidents we've had in decades, but perhaps a new movement in the Republican party. He may come back, or maybe he won't. But the movement will continue to remove the lowlifes that are destroying our party (Democrat light) and proceed to nominating non-professional politicians with balls.

The war party still runs DC. That is, the Uniparty.

That is why they hated Trump. There is no money in peace. Look at how little publicity all the Trump peace deals garnered.

WARS STARTED
Reagan.................7
Bush I ..................4
Clinton ................3
Bush II..................5
Obama................7
Trump..................0

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

Sorry dude, the party of anarchy, sedition and insurrection isn't too popular these days. Guess you are fkd.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-

atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

I look at Trump not only as one of the best Presidents we've had in decades, but perhaps a new movement in the Republican party. He may come back, or maybe he won't. But the movement will continue to remove the lowlifes that are destroying our party (Democrat light) and proceed to nominating non-professional politicians with balls.
You strike me as a good guy, but I think you got lousy tastes in presidents. It is the nut balls like trump that destroyed (past tense) your party, not the Reaganites.

Yes the vote to remove Liz Cheney. 145-61 to allow her to stay in the 3rd most powerful position in the US House. Liz Cheney, who voted to impeach President Trump, gets an approval from 70% of House Republicans ? Than there was other anti-Trump vote against the alternate electors.

I have just had it with these RINO Trump haters. I am back to being an Independent again, as are tens of thousands (and growing) former Republicans. A recent Rasmussen poll shows support for new Trump PArty outvoting Republicans 23 to 17%.

Obviously, in order to defeat Democrats there can't be these 2 factions in existence. Something has got to go, and it sure isn't going to be the Trump supporters. So the anti-Trumpers by continuing on as they are, are having the Republican Party hemmoraghing members, and insuring Democrat wins in 2022.

If the Republicans had the balls, intelligence, and strength of character to explicitly protect the interests of white people as Trump near.y did when he cancelled the critical race theory poison, they would crush dems for the foreseeable future across the board. When the Jewish media started screeching and calling them white supremacists, if they had the backbone to say, so what? they would crush dems for the foreseeable future across the board.

You strike me as a good guy, but I think you got lousy tastes in presidents. It is the nut balls like trump that destroyed (past tense) your party, not the Reaganites.

Unlike you and millions of others, I don't vote on people based on their personality. I vote for people who will do the best job for our country--which President Trump has proven to do. I don't have time to once again post a paragraph of all his accomplishments, but the most outstanding traits of his leadership were in the economy and illegal immigrants. No Republican President in my lifetime even comes close to what Trump did.

Forum List

Back