If Amy Barrett is attacked for being a practicing Catholic...

I hate to burst your bubble but we can't count on Catholics to pay attention to Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

Trump was never in church before election occurred yet it is ok with yous.
You want to admit you are wrong or stick to it and be called a 'liar'?

640_final_confirmation.jpg

Donald Trump (back row, second from right) and his First Presbyterian Church confirmation class

I am sure Dad made him go yet that is not Don on his own and an adult going every Sunday and being in the choir...Most kids are suckered, badgered or forced to submit to the initiations of their parents...Back then you needed it to function well in society like in any society where social rituals and religion are intertwined.
Dang moonglow, you have earned your credit. For being a hateful liberal!

...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

The question is not whether she is a practicing catholic or not. The question is whether she will impose her religious beliefs on the country. This is not a theocracy yet the Taliban catholics want to turn this into a theocracy. They want to place the Church above the law. I am a practicing Catholic but I believe this is wrong.

Did she attend Mass during the Democrats Un-Constitutional lockdowns? Did she break the law by SINGING while attending church? Her loyalty is not to God 1st and THEN to the government, is it? Oh, good heavens, tell me she doesn't do the 'unthinkable' - oppose murdering babies?!

What an evil monster....

:p

They are not unconstitutional. The question is whether these judges will be legislating from the bench. Whether we will have a judicial tyranny.

...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

The question is not whether she is a practicing catholic or not. The question is whether she will impose her religious beliefs on the country. This is not a theocracy yet the Taliban catholics want to turn this into a theocracy. They want to place the Church above the law. I am a practicing Catholic but I believe this is wrong.
So liberals cant vot for the Vegetable -- being a devout Catholic and all

You're more of an imbecile than I've given you credit for if you think any of those state are going to flip to Trump because of a Catholic SCOTUS nominee being criticized by Democrats.
Sounds like you don't know know Hispanics very well, or how much Democrats depend on them. The real imbeciles are the Democrats who thought they could send their running dogs Black Live Matter out into the streets to block traffic and riot, and all would be well. All wasn't well for them, as Biden's numbers tumbled down, and Trump's rose up.

Now the dummies are about to make another huge mistake, because they think the same way they thought before, and the way you do now.
As for those states, they're flipping already, just from the riots.

You're more of an imbecile than I've given you credit for if you think any of those state are going to flip to Trump because of a Catholic SCOTUS nominee being criticized by Democrats.
Sounds like you don't know know Hispanics very well, or how much Democrats depend on them. The real imbeciles are the Democrats who thought they could send their running dogs Black Live Matter out into the streets to block traffic and riot, and all would be well. All wasn't well for them, as Biden's numbers tumbled down, and Trump's rose up.

Now the dummies are about to make another huge mistake, because they think the same way they thought before, and the way you do now.
As for those states, they're flipping already, just from the riots.

Maybe you need to learn to read. The numbers for Biden have been stable. He is sitting at 49% on average with a 6.2 point lead according to the RCP average.. The IBD/TIPP poll has Biden up by 6 and it is a very good poll.

Why is there any question about the Trump nominee's religion ? There have been many nominees before the SJC, who were not atheists, and who did belong to a religion. There were no questions then.

If Senate Judiciary Democrats are smart, they will take the word Catholic entirely out of their vocabularies, until the nomination hearings and the election are over.

Joe Bide is a devout Catholic. The media tells me so.
He lies too much for that. Like him pretending to suddenly be opposed to the street violence after months of assent by silence. And then laughably trying to blame Trump.

Trump is the biggest liar we have ever had as President. These Christians who support Trump are fake Christians who ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Why is there any question about the Trump nominee's religion ? There have been many nominees before the SJC, who were not atheists, and who did belong to a religion. There were no questions then.

If Senate Judiciary Democrats are smart, they will take the word Catholic entirely out of their vocabularies, until the nomination hearings and the election are over.

The question is whether she will impose her Christian views on the country. A judge has enormous power and that is a fair question.

Joe Bide is a devout Catholic. The media tells me so.
He lies too much for that. Like him pretending to suddenly be opposed to the street violence after months of assent by silence. And then laughably trying to blame Trump.

Trump is the biggest liar we have ever had as President. These Christians who support Trump are fake Christians who ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ.
The "Trump is a liar" thing carries no weight with Trump supporters considering the source.

Maybe you need to learn to read. The numbers for Biden have been stable. He is sitting at 49% on average with a 6.2 point lead according to the RCP average.. The IBD/TIPP poll has Biden up by 6 and it is a very good poll.
That has nothing to do with the post you quoted, or with the topic of the thread. We're talking about the Senate Judiciary Committee, and its talk about being Catholic, correlated with the Hispanic vote.

As for your comment about the IBD/TIPP poll, like any other, it is moot until after the debates (if Biden even shows up). :biggrin:

The question is whether she will impose her Christian views on the country. A judge has enormous power and that is a fair question.
No more of a question than any other nominee has had. But being a Catholic, they are tied to tens of MILLIONS of votes, come November. So go ahead, Democrats. Make our day.

Forum List

Back