If Amy Barrett is attacked for being a practicing Catholic...

Did she attend Mass during the Democrats Un-Constitutional lockdowns? Did she break the law by SINGING while attending church? Her loyalty is not to God 1st and THEN to the government, is it? Oh, good heavens, tell me she doesn't do the 'unthinkable' - oppose murdering babies?!

What an evil monster....

:p

Did she attend Mass during the Democrats Un-Constitutional lockdowns? Did she break the law by SINGING while attending church? Her loyalty is not to God 1st and THEN to the government, is it? Oh, good heavens, tell me she doesn't do the 'unthinkable' - oppose murdering babies?!

What an evil monster....

She was unable to attend mass when the Republicans lockdown her state.

...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

He has not been a 'practicing' Catholic for quite a while. The only time Biden kneels now is before BLM or to find his marbles when someone tells him he has lost them....

Trump was never in church before election occurred yet it is ok with yous.
“Never” or rarely?
You would defend the wrong item as usual.

He has not been a 'practicing' Catholic for quite a while. The only time Biden kneels now is before BLM or to find his marbles when someone tells him he has lost them....

“Never” or rarely?
You would call Trump a liar if he said this. Don’t be a hypocrite

“Never” or rarely?
If Don lies then he lies and everyone should call him out on it...I only do the same.

“Never” or rarely?
If Don lies then he lies and everyone should call him out on it...I only do the same.
So you lied then. Thanks. Liar.

“Never” or rarely?
So did Don, did you call him a liar yet or are you still holding up his poster with one hand? People get attacked for having religion and not having religion in this country what in the hell do you expect they're humans...

I think Trump is playing 3D chess again.

It isn't like he is pulling a stunt...Barrett was high on the nomination list when both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were nominated.

How are Democrat Catholics going to react at having their faith attacked by wave after wave of leftists and progressives...and the Catholic standard bearer Biden is forced to remain silent for fear of alienating the progressive base he needs to stand the slightest chance of winning?

“Never” or rarely?
So did Don did you call him a liar yet or are you still holding up his poster with one hand?
Don’t change the subject, liar. You lied when you said “never”. Own it.

You want to admit you are wrong or stick to it and be called a 'liar'?

640_final_confirmation.jpg

Donald Trump (back row, second from right) and his First Presbyterian Church confirmation class

Attachments

• 1600786979238.png
    1600786979238.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 51
You want to admit you are wrong or stick to it and be called a 'liar'?

640_final_confirmation.jpg

Donald Trump (back row, second from right) and his First Presbyterian Church confirmation class

I am sure Dad made him go yet that is not Don on his own and an adult going every Sunday and being in the choir...Most kids are suckered, badgered or forced to submit to the initiations of their parents...Back then you needed it to function well in society like in any society where social rituals and religion are intertwined.

Forum List

Back