Trump Moves To Defund The Police In NYC, Seattle, And Portland

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I guess trump does believe in defunding the police. He's going to cut off the funding for the police in Seattle, Portland and NYC.

So much for the law and order lie. I guess he's moved on from that lie.

1600785177345.png

You can't defund something that doesn't exist in the first place.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I guess trump does believe in defunding the police. He's going to cut off the funding for the police in Seattle, Portland and NYC.

They can avoid it by getting their shit together and actually trying to restore peace, law and order.

Biased bullshit from a leftist fake-news media outlet.

The liberal report is carefully worded to imply that fed dollars will be withheld from the cops

but I think it applies to all federal grants to those blue slums

:iyfyus.jpg:

PoliticusUSA

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare
PoliticusUSA - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

LEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate PoliticusUSA, borderline extreme Left Biased in wording and editorial positions that always favor the left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to a failed fact check as well as frequent misleading one-sided commentary and occasional poor sourcing.

Leftist pieces of shit: "We need to defund our racist police departments!"

Trump: "I'm withholding federal funds from those cities being destroyed by rioters and thugs."

Leftist pieces of shit: "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! TRUMP IS DEFUNDING THE POLICE!!"

Those on the left really are morons.

Why give money to terrorists? That was Obama's thing/

You make Tokyo Rose look like an amateur!

Anyone else think it is sad that cities need to be encouraged to protect the people in their cities? Seattle said they were not required to protect their people in defense of lawsuits about damage in the CHOP fiasco.

Forum List

Back