If Amy Barrett is attacked for being a practicing Catholic...

Trump was never in church before election occurred yet it is ok with yous.
You want to admit you are wrong or stick to it and be called a 'liar'?

640_final_confirmation.jpg

Donald Trump (back row, second from right) and his First Presbyterian Church confirmation class

Can't you fucking read????
Moon said, "Trump was never in church before election occurred.."
Moon didn't say Trump had never been in a church.
You kneejerk so bad I'm surprised you haven't broken something.

LOLOOLOLOL .....And you have to go all the way back to when he was 13 fucking years old? LMAO!!!

...will Joe Biden, the practicing Catholic, defend her?

He has not been a 'practicing' Catholic for quite a while. The only time Biden kneels now is before BLM or to find his marbles when someone tells him he has lost them....

:p

View attachment 391822
Gubmint has spent $22 TRILLLION on the "War on Poverty", and the poverty rate has remained virtually unchanged.

Get real, everyone is attacking everyone else, not a chance we will work anything out like civilized humans. Only thing that is important is she qualified & will she put the constitution over her personal agenda.

If Trump nominates either Amy Coney Barrett or Barbara Lagoa, both Catholics, and the Democrats in the Senate Judiciary Committee, challenge their fitness to be on the Supreme Court based on their religion, they could be hammering the nail in the coffin for Joe Biden's presidential aspirations.

At roughly 22% of the population of the United States, Catholicism is the largest religious denomination in the country, with approximately 77.4 million members as of 2017. After Brazil, Mexico, and the Philippines, the US comprises the world’s fourth-largest Catholic population.

It is also interesting to note the Democrats depend heavily on Hispanics for votes (including illegal aliens voting illegally), but these Hispanics are heavily Catholic (over 90%). In addition, they are quite serious about their religion, and not inclined to take attacks against their religion lightly. Having lived in New York City for 31 years, and central California for 12 years, both having large Hispanic populations, I have known literally thousands of Hispanics, (and I am 1/2 Hispanic myself).

Most Hispanic households have a picture of Jesus Christ, the Pope, and other Catholic pictures on their walls. Some even have little holy water dispensers on the walls, and glassed candles like you would commonly see in a Catholic church.

So, if Senate Judiciary Democrats bring Catholicism into the confirmation hearing, and especially if they are mean about it, like they were with Justice Kavanaugh, they might be sealing the November election in favor of President Trump, that no amount of mail-in ballots, or any voter fraud could stop.

If Trump nominates either Amy Coney Barrett or Barbara Lagoa, both Catholics, and the Democrats in the Senate Judiciary Committee, challenge their fitness to be on the Supreme Court based on their religion, they could be hammering the nail in the coffin for Joe Biden's presidential aspirations.

At roughly 22% of the population of the United States, Catholicism is the largest religious denomination in the country, with approximately 77.4 million members as of 2017. After Brazil, Mexico, and the Philippines, the US comprises the world’s fourth-largest Catholic population.

It is also interesting to note the Democrats depend heavily on Hispanics for votes (including illegal aliens voting illegally), but these Hispanics are heavily Catholic (over 90%). In addition, they are quite serious about their religion, and not inclined to take attacks against their religion lightly. Having lived in New York City for 31 years, and central California for 12 years, both having large Hispanic populations, I have known literally thousands of Hispanics, (and I am 1/2 Hispanic myself).

Most Hispanic households have a picture of Jesus Christ, the Pope, and other Catholic pictures on their walls. Some even have little holy water dispensers on the walls, and glassed candles like you would commonly see in a Catholic church.

So, if Senate Judiciary Democrats bring Catholicism into the confirmation hearing, and especially if they are mean about it, like they were with Justice Kavanaugh, they might be sealing the November election in favor of President Trump, that no amount of mail-in ballots, or any voter fraud could stop.

They'll do it because from all appearances they are doing everything in their power to utterly destroy themselves.

The democrats have been committing political suicide for four years and they have repeatedly shown that they have no respect for the religious beliefs or right to worship of any American.

It's also interesting to note that most of the states with the largest Catholic populations are blue states - ready and ripe for flipping.

Here are the states with the largest % of Catholics, and their # of electoral votes. All are blue states and add up to a whopping 145 electoral votes >>

1. Rhode Island - 4

2. Massachusetts - 11

3. New Jersey - 14

4. New Mexico - 5

5. Connecticut - 7

6. New York - 29

7. California - 55

8. Illinois - 20

Donald Trump must be looking at Feinstein, Durbin, Harris, Blumenthal, and the others, and thinking >> Go ahead. Make my day.

The Communists HATE Barrett though, they won't be able to contain themselves, and they WILL attack the Catholic Church, which won't play well with Hispanics.

It's also interesting to note that most of the states with the largest Catholic populations are blue states - ready and ripe for flipping.

Here are the states with the largest % of Catholics, and their # of electoral votes. All are blue states and add up to a whopping 145 electoral votes >>

1. Rhode Island - 4

2. Massachusetts - 11

3. New Jersey - 14

4. New Mexico - 5

5. Connecticut - 7

6. New York - 29

7. California - 55

8. Illinois - 20

You're more of an imbecile than I've given you credit for if you think any of those state are going to flip to Trump because of a Catholic SCOTUS nominee being criticized by Democrats.

They'll do it because from all appearances they are doing everything in their power to utterly destroy themselves.
Democrats have lost control of their minds. I fully expect Pelosi and Company to launch a new Impeachment or something equally insane to tie up the Senate.

1. Rhode Island - 4

2. Massachusetts - 11

3. New Jersey - 14

4. New Mexico - 5

5. Connecticut - 7

6. New York - 29

7. California - 55

8. Illinois - 20

You're more of an imbecile than I've given you credit for if you think any of those state are going to flip to Trump because of a Catholic SCOTUS nominee being criticized by Democrats.

If it only flipped New Mexico to Trump, but caused 20 house seats to flip to the Americans, how would that affect the ability of the Communists to push their agenda?

Because you're an imbecile Del, if you think that MANY Hispanics aren't extremely protective of their Catholic faith.

Forum List

Back