If America had A Civil War Today

who's fighting who - gun loving christians start with the advantage - pugs.

if they fail, wipe them off the face of Earth - once and for all.

I think the Confederate states would win, because they would know to use the Articles of Confederation, which won the Revolution, rather than the 1787 constitution for war.

Nobody wins in a Civil War. The federal government has all the guns so use your apparent limited imagination.

Is that the same federal government who couldn't beat a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers, or the one who couldn't seem to subdue a handful of Middle Eastern goat-herders?

Vultures. worms. Undertakers, Cemetery Workers Union. Politicly I pray, Democracy and freedom and our Constitution will win and be stronger.

Depends on how many pussies want to nation-build afterward.

Kill the fucking Marxists and DO NOT then negotiate for a country in which they exist. Ever. Anywhere.

We all lose.
I agree completely. So, it begs the question, who DOES benefit if we stumble into widespread violence and bloodshed?
Not our gvt....they need us all alive and paying taxes for their money and power, so I'd rule them out...

But a foreign enemy gvt, China or Russia maybe?

it's not us killing each other off...our deaths that matter, it's killing this once great nation.

I think the Confederate states would win, because they would know to use the Articles of Confederation, which won the Revolution, rather than the 1787 constitution for war.
Yeah...how'd that work out for them?
As a descendent of those people, though with no family ties to the combat, I can tell you that it taught us a powerful lesson. If anything we became even more patriotic than those who "won". We are also the states and citizens who today are using our legislatures to nullify Federal 2A infringements and basically giving DC the middle-finger salute.
I'd also note that America may be on the verge of seeing a new Confederacy and this time it will be those states that fight FOR our Constitution. Which side would you support?

Forum List

Back