could you kill somebody?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..I mean, could you ''flip the switch'' on a death row inmate?..I would thank the lord and curse the MURDERER --then ''flip'' it/etc-whatever

I wouldn’t want that job.

In certain situations I could see himself killing a man. Maybe in other situations as well. Many people who have killed stated they never thought they were capable of doing it.

..I mean, could you ''flip the switch'' on a death row inmate?..I would thank the lord and curse the MURDERER --then ''flip'' it/etc-whatever

As an executioner? No.

In defense of myself or others? Without hesitation, though I do hope to get through life without having to take one.
I just killed a few beers...I have no mercy whatsover...they deserved it

As an executioner? No.

In defense of myself or others? Without hesitation, though I do hope to get through life without having to take one.
..If someone stole my lawnmower, I wouldn't care if the cops shot them dead or knelt on their neck to kill them ..I guess I wouldn't flip the switch ..but for murderers I would

As an executioner? No.

I just killed a few beers...I have no mercy whatsover...they deserved it
Damned good humor.Damned funny.lololol

Everyone on planet earth is descended from the folks who were mean enough to murder their neighbors and take all their shit when times got lean.
The folks who were NOT ruthless enough to do so, didn't have any descendants.

It's not really all that hard to do.

Only if I could do it the old fashioned way!!!

22574680.gif

Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the swamp monsters will all be my test subjects!!!

Everyone on planet earth is descended from the folks who were mean enough to murder their neighbors and take all their shit when times got lean.
The folks who were NOT ruthless enough to do so, didn't have any descendants.

It's not really all that hard to do.

Remind me not to piss you off!!!!!
:omg:
Relax.....

I haven't killed anyone in like, 15 years.

Forum List

Back