If ALL victims are supposed to be believed....

Ford is a liar... plain and simple.

im afraid it looks that way with each passing day. Statutes of limitations have not expired where this all supposedly happened so she could take this real court if she wanted to. She's not going to do that though cause its all fake

Maryland's law is that rape is considered an attempt at penetration which even by Ford's own admission, never happened.

cf0565c61d2a1ee17bbe67c8c5b25e1a--alternative-film.jpg

Who says that all victims have to be believed?

Apparently the Democrats......well, believed if they are accusing Republicans.
Names...give me names!!!

Uhhhh, just a stab in the dark, but how about Christine Ford?
That's your argument?
An alleged victim makes a complaint and you extrapolate from that that Democrats think all victims should be believed?
Well...that evidence is as strong as any you've ever presented I suppose.

Do the Democrats want to have Kavanaugh removed simply by her claim, yes or no?

Did she provide any evidence to support her claim, yes or no?

Did the Republicans accommodate Ford's demands from time of hearing, Kavanaugh not be in the room, an extensive FBI background check, yes or no?

After all accommodations were met, are they continuing to insist Kavanaugh be voted down, yes or no?
How does any of that extrapolate into "Democrats think that all victims should be believed"?

Ford is a liar... plain and simple.

im afraid it looks that way with each passing day. Statutes of limitations have not expired where this all supposedly happened so she could take this real court if she wanted to. She's not going to do that though cause its all fake

Maryland's law is that rape is considered an attempt at penetration which even by Ford's own admission, never happened.
Isn't she accusing him of sexual assault...I haven't heard her mention that he raped her.

Hmmm...how many of Clinton's accusers were democrats, but were still ignored or not believed by other democrats?

Oh. Wait. Its a "pick and choose" deal on who to believe, I guess. Depending on which side of the fence one of them sits on. Right?

You got it. Bill Clinton's accusers were slut-shamed by all the Dems, including Hillary. She said they all lied because they wanted 15 minutes of fame and a book deal. James Carville made a remark about dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park. Monica was teased relentlessly by liberal "comedians" for being fat.

Funny how the left wants to destroy Kavanaugh because some woman made a totally unproven accusation about him from when he was a minor and yet they all forgave Bill for far worse even though he was a grown man and governor of Arkansas.
They forgave Ted Kennedy for killing a woman (likely drunk driving and having affair with intern) and they didn't even flinch when they found out he saved himself but no apparent attempt was made to save her. He even went back to the party to drink more and then called his lawyer the next day to let him handle calling police and reporting the death. Real stand up guy. But the left adored him.

They forgave Hillary for slut-shaming a 13-year-old girl when she was raped. Hillary later laughed at getting the rapist off the hook. She had horrible things to say about Paula Jones, Flowers and the others. There was no believing victims if the accused was a Dem. Still isn't. The left wants to go back 36 years to get Kavanaugh but at the time he was running for president, the left didn't even want to go back one day to get Bill Clinton.

Ford reportedly was quite the party girl in her youth. Not even her friends came forth to back up her story. She supposedly once helped a friend pass a polygraph. And she's a liberal who probably hates Trump as much as her buddies. So much motive there to stop Trump's nominee. And in the 11th hour. Nothing fishy about her.

Alyssa Hollywood Witch has a lot to do with this shameful hatefest towards an innocent and decent human being. She is not charming and Christine Blasey Ford is not credible. Any thinking person can figure this out.
156598-1534318497.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant point well made!
And don't forget the fact that people that have been falsely accused of robbery or putting non-recyclables in the recycling bins proves that robbery and recycling fraud don't happen.

i've never heard dems say all accusers must be believed....?

who the heck has said that...?

Each person should be evaluated individually... About 2% to 10% of accusers coming forward are not telling the truth... is the statistic on it...

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) told men to "shut up and step up" when it comes to Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accusation. Asked whether her being one of four women on the Senate Judiciary Committee impacts the Kavanaugh confirmation proceedings, Senator Hirono says, "I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said. "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford."

The left says all women victims have to be believed. Men are guilty, no matter what the evidence.
Am I wanting too much when I hope for a link?

Sen. Hirono: Men Need To "Shut Up," Kavanaugh Accuser Needs To Be Believed And I Believe Her

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) told men to "shut up and step up" when it comes to Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault accusation. Asked whether her being one of four women on the Senate Judiciary Committee impacts the Kavanaugh confirmation proceedings, Senator Hirono says, "I just want to say to the men of this country: Just shut up and step up. Do the right thing for a change."

"Not only do women like Dr. Ford, who bravely comes forward, need to be heard, but they need to be believed. They need to be believed," Hirono said. "We cannot continue the victimization and the smearing of someone like Dr. Ford."

The left says all women victims have to be believed. Men are guilty, no matter what the evidence.

Sen. Hirono: Men Need To "Shut Up," Kavanaugh Accuser Needs To Be Believed And I Believe Her

As she admitted herself...she was upset at that moment.
I think her point was that if a woman is prepared to put themselves out there where her life is going to be ruined she should be listened to.
And as we know she is now under protection because of death threats.
Where is the advantage to her?

Nevertheless...where does that make what she said "left" policy?

I think her point was that if a woman is prepared to put themselves out there where her life is going to be ruined she should be listened to.

No, that isn't what she meant. "Men are guilty until proven innocent" is what she meant. She's a fucking Nazi, and you're defending her.

No, I think the exact words were "are to be believed" not to be heard.

Yes, her life is ruined. She will be the leftist media queen of the year and her GoFundMe accounts I'm sure exceeded a million dollars now. I'm certain interviews and book deals will follow.

What's in it for her? What's in it for any Democrat activist? What's in it for people who riot and get arrested earning a police record to follow them the rest of their lives? What's in it by harassing people at a restaurant or making death threats to public officials?

Apparently the Democrats......well, believed if they are accusing Republicans.
Names...give me names!!!

Uhhhh, just a stab in the dark, but how about Christine Ford?
That's your argument?
An alleged victim makes a complaint and you extrapolate from that that Democrats think all victims should be believed?
Well...that evidence is as strong as any you've ever presented I suppose.

Do the Democrats want to have Kavanaugh removed simply by her claim, yes or no?

Did she provide any evidence to support her claim, yes or no?

Did the Republicans accommodate Ford's demands from time of hearing, Kavanaugh not be in the room, an extensive FBI background check, yes or no?

After all accommodations were met, are they continuing to insist Kavanaugh be voted down, yes or no?
How does any of that extrapolate into "Democrats think that all victims should be believed"?

Read up on any of the topics here. Read what Democrats are saying about Kavanaugh's appointment and why he should be voted down. Read what Democrats leaders are saying as to why he should not be confirmed. Only one Democrat plans to vote for Kavanaugh, and the only reason for that is because the battle has already been lost; we already have the votes.

Ask yourself what was the goal of Ford by coming out? She had zero evidence to support her claim. Unless you wish to lie to yourself, you have to admit her only goal was to stop the appointment of Kavanaugh by simply making such claim. Unproven sexual attacks have worked for the left in the past. Herman Cain comes to mind, so does Roy Moore, even Bill O'Reilly who lost his job over a phony claim. Of course Bill O' and Moore are both suing their accusers which I'm glad to see. But the damage is already done. It can't be reversed no matter what they do or how much money they spend.

Forum List

Back