If a third party could win, what would your party of choice be?

200px-Pirate_Party_USA_Logo.svg.png
US Pirate Party

I could support the Pirate Party if I had free passage to Tortuga.

Any, who cares? As long as it isn't the main two. But any party which proposed changing the way Congress is elected, and to make it Proportional Representation would get my interest.

mjxy83.jpg

We live in an inverted totalitarian oligarchy, and people like you have had their minds conditioned. You have faith in the government and our institutions simply because you do not know any better. I implore you to start questioning the abstractions and arbitrary social constructions that you rely upon.

Really have lost interest in this thread. Because it's Page5 and you've made it clear that you are simply baiting people to reveal THEIR "out of the mainstream" political views just so you can bash them with random 18th Century history anecdotes. As you've just done with me.

So WHY are YOU are not answering your OWN question and sticking your neck out? Got a persecution complex or something?? I've debated some of the best "anarchists" in the Libertarian movement. In depth. And we keep them around for the chuckles and giggles. :badgrin:

Really have lost interest in this thread. Because it's Page5 and you've made it clear that you are simply baiting people to reveal THEIR "out of the mainstream" political views just so you can bash them with random 18th Century history anecdotes. As you've just done with me.

I had full intention of bashing other people's third party "solutions." They are morons, and there is nothing wrong with pointing it out.

So what?

So WHY are YOU are not answering your OWN question and sticking your neck out?

I answered your question three times already.

I would never support a third party, therefore I would have no party of choice.

Got a persecution complex or something??

If I was afraid of being persecuted and judged, I would of conformed to idiotic statist political positions. Like you.

I've debated some of the best "anarchists" in the Libertarian movement. In depth. And we keep them around for the chuckles and giggles. :badgrin:

Apparently you are not that good of a debater, because you put on quite the weak performance on this site.

Last edited:

I had full intention of bashing other people's third party "solutions." They are morons, and there is nothing wrong with pointing it out.

So what?

So WHY are YOU are not answering your OWN question and sticking your neck out?

I answered your question three times already.

I would never support a third party, therefore I would have no party of choice.

Got a persecution complex or something??

If I was afraid of being persecuted and judged, I would of conformed to idiotic mainstream political positions. Like you.

I've debated some of the best "anarchists" in the Libertarian movement. In depth. And we keep them around for the chuckles and giggles. :badgrin:

Apparently you are not that good of a debater, because you put on quite the weak performance on this site.

At least you're brutally honest about your deceptive motives for this thread. And APPARENTLY -- not too smart if you're admitting that I figured you out by Pg 2. :banana:

Excuse me while I make up for losing 10 or 18 useless minutes in my life. :happy-1:

At least you're brutally honest about your deceptive motives for this thread.

And APPARENTLY -- not too smart if you're admitting that I figured you out by Pg 2.

If I were being deceptive, I would not been truthful about my motives.

The guy looking like the idiot in this thread is not me, but I will not oppose your boost of self confidence.

Excuse me while I make up for losing 10 or 18 useless minutes in my life. :happy-1:

I am sure other threads will be much more receptive to your whiny defensive behavior.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I don't think the conservatives should try to use the name of the first two conservative political parties that failed.

Forum List

Back