If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

So, you are ready to accept personal responsibility to force a young woman to give birth to a child against her will?

I didn't think so.

Bye

Wooosh right over your head

If someone doesn't want to be pregnant there's multitudes of ways to prevent it. Even for you... I'm positive there must be tiny condoms available

Wooosh right over your head

If someone doesn't want to be pregnant there's multitudes of ways to prevent it. Even for you... I'm positive there must be tiny condoms available
Not if they are being raped. Why do you keep proving you are a retard?

We got it the first time. :itsok:

Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

We haven't faced a crisis like this since the days of legalized slavery.

There will always be those who will excuse evil in the name of expedience.
Fetuses aren't children.

Lol surgery? Most abortions are performed using a combo of two pills. You dumb fucks can't be this brainwashed can you?

If abortion represents a clear-cut moral issue then so is abandoning the child after it is born.

Here is where you idiots drop the ball. What is your solution to a child who is born due to rape or incest? A child who may grow up with a mother who hates it since every day the child reminds her of the tragedy she had to undergo?

How about a child who is born to a young poor unwed mother with no family or resources to help her bring up the child?

When you idiots have good solutions to these questions and more then you have the moral right to sit in judgment over someone else's life till then fuck off on your high horse.
Women who don't want their babies can give them up for adoption.

There are long waiting lines of parents eager to adopt.

People are so desperate to adopt they're going to foreign countries.

Did you think I wouldn't think of adoption as an answer?

Maybe, you should have thought of it yourself.

LOL You think every child gets adopted? Did you think I wouldn't think about foster homes and the troubles these unwanted kids go through?

Trump picks Conservative judges and those judges do the right thing and overturn Roe. An emotional topic that’s nearly split down the middle should be a State decision.

If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong? 240412 {post•1}. Blackrook Apr’24 Siamkh: Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue. blckrk 240412 Siamkh00001

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 230308 {post•7488}. NotfooledbyW Mar’24: 35-year-old {Amanda} Zurawski, an Austin woman who was nearly 18 weeks pregnant last August when her doctor diagnosed her with an “incompetent cervix,” meaning the organ had prematurely dilated and there was no possibility of her pregnancy resulting in a viable baby. •••• nfbw 230308 Vrvwg07488

Go to nfbw 230430 Vrvwgo08603

If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong? 240412 {post•72}

It is a clear-cut moral issue that the Dobbs decision has caused unnecessary harm to women.

You Saint Blackrook and Trump harmed Amanda Zurawski because she will not be able to have another baby as a result of RvW being overturned.

That of course was Trump’s proudest act as the least moral president the United States has ever had.

nfbw 240412 Viamkh00072 to Siamkh00001

Last edited:
They're out there. I don't recommend watching them. It's ghoulish
I’ve looked, I can’t find them. Perhaps they are in places that I’m not willing to go, like the dark web, but on the surface web, they seem to be non existent..from what I’ve seen

Lets let Biden prop the girl up in the foot/ braces on the bed and then he watches as they rip the bloody baby parts out in pieces out of her and sends in home to Joe in a 5 gallon bucket for his viewing. 🤢👽
Democrats refuse to face the brutality of abortion. Or the border bloodbath. Or the crime bloodbath. Or the inflation bloodbath. Or other horrors their policies are responsible for. People getting killed, raped, their skulls fractured, maimed for life. It's time to hold Democrats accountable!

If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong? 240413 {post•1}

Blackrook Apr’24 Siamkh: “If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.” blckrk 240412 Siamkh00001

Issue 1 is a ballot measure that, if approved, would change the Ohio Constitution to include protections for abortion access. According to ballot language, the measure would establish in the state constitution "an individual right to one's own reproductive medical treatment," including to make decisions on abortion, contraception, fertility treatment, continuing one's own pregnancy and miscarriage care.

If approved, the amendment, titled "The Right to Reproductive Freedom with Protections for Health and Safety," would protect any person or entity that helps a patient receive reproductive medical treatment and prohibit Ohio from "directly or indirectly burdening, penalizing or prohibiting abortion" before viability, generally considered to be between 22 and 24 weeks of pregnancy.

You are wrong Saint Blackrook. There is no way your fake morality needs to be “understood” by the American people who voted correctly in Ohio last year to permanently embed in the state constitution "an individual right to one's own reproductive medical treatment," including to make decisions on abortion, contraception, fertility treatment, continuing one's own pregnancy and miscarriage care.

Learn to butt out of women’s lives with your fake morality.

What does your kind always say? Oh yeah they can all live at your house.

Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

We haven't faced a crisis like this since the days of legalized slavery.

There will always be those who will excuse evil in the name of expedience.
See the Kansas vote.

Forum List

Back