If A Guy Says This....

Sexual attraction is something much more than superficial appearances for me. It is when I want to be so close to that person that I desire that type of intimacy. It is actually QUITE rare.
I'm not talking about what you are thinking out. I am talking about how you respond. You have sex drive and if you find someone sexually attractive you want to have sex no matter what rationalization goes on in your head.

I don't have to respond to someone who is sexually attractive. You see? You just will never understand so this is an exercise in futility and nothing more.

Let's leave it at this. I'm not a dude. K?
If you find them attractive you just responded. You got a feeling they were attractive.

That doesn't mean I want to have sex with them. Are you understanding this yet?
Of course it does. At least your body does or you wouldnt have responded to him and thought he was sexually attractive.

My body didn't respond at all to looking at pictures of Brad Pitt. Not even a tingle, though I do think he is very attractive. I don't know anything about him, and sexy comes from within.

Sexual attraction is something much more than superficial appearances for me. It is when I want to be so close to that person that I desire that type of intimacy. It is actually QUITE rare.
I'm not talking about what you are thinking out. I am talking about how you respond. You have sex drive and if you find someone sexually attractive you want to have sex no matter what rationalization goes on in your head.

I don't have to respond to someone who is sexually attractive. You see? You just will never understand so this is an exercise in futility and nothing more.

If you find them attractive you just responded. You got a feeling they were attractive.

Unlike yourself, it takes more than a set of boobs to get me going. K? It takes an actual connection for me to want to have sex with and to sexually desire a particular person. I'm more of a complicated person than you. Most women are.

Ok.

Let me say this much. When I fantasize about sex? It is the sex act that I think about and that is what I find exciting, not so much any particular person. :D
Youre talking about your brain and thinking. Not the initial stimuli that put the thought into your brain. Your sexual orientation.

What rumors? If the guys said it in an open forum? Not a rumor

IF he said what? He has clearly stated numerous times now that he is NOT gay and is NOT sexually attracted to men.
How can you not be sexually attracted to men if you are? That doesnt make sense.

I'm sorry that you're stupid and an ass clown. Seriously.
Having trouble answering the question huh?

Arguing with stupid people is useless and a waste of time. They will never be able to comprehend beyond their limitations. :)
Whoa, you are one angry chick! Are all the women around here as fucking angry as you?

Chill the fuck out, bitch.

Of course it does. At least your body does or you wouldnt have responded to him and thought he was sexually attractive.

My body didn't respond at all to looking at pictures of Brad Pitt. Not even a tingle, though I do think he is very attractive. I don't know anything about him, and sexy comes from within.
You fucking liar. I am straight and even I get a little aroused when I see a photo of Brad Pitt.

You fucking liar. I am straight and even I get a little aroused when I see a photo of Brad Pitt.

Thanks for sharing.

I don't get aroused when I see Brad Pitt...
But I do get aroused over men on here - cause they are real.....

There are some men I talk to on here and I feel dirty talking to them.. like I need to wash

IF he said what? He has clearly stated numerous times now that he is NOT gay and is NOT sexually attracted to men.
How can you not be sexually attracted to men if you are? That doesnt make sense.

I'm sorry that you're stupid and an ass clown. Seriously.
Having trouble answering the question huh?

Arguing with stupid people is useless and a waste of time. They will never be able to comprehend beyond their limitations. :)
Whoa, you are one angry chick! Are all the women around here as fucking angry as you?

Chill the fuck out, bitch.

Yes, all very angry women. :mad:

I put up a list of people I have said I love on her - nothing

I wonder what would happen if I put up a list of people I would "do"?

Hmmmm I don't think I have either
I have to at least hold hands or touch him

I have felt a "twinge" down there over something someone has said to me (a man)
But no, not just by looking

Forum List

Back