If A Guy Says This....

Think he is sexually attracted to men?
Not sure that necessarily means he's gay. (or even bi)....
Maybe you find both sexes attractive sexually, but, prefer to be around or marry one or the other.
I'm kind of like that.
I find some women sexually attractive, but I don't want a relationship with one or to marry one (or even have sex with them... because even if looking at them arouses me, actually doing something with them - which I have - doesn't do anything for me)

Fascinating question! Where is everyone? No deep thoughts! pshaw!

Okay well for real, I would think he was hitting on you and wanted to go out or have sex with you

Maybe you find both sexes attractive sexually, but, prefer to be around or marry one or the other.
I'm kind of like that.
I find some women sexually attractive, but I don't want a relationship with one or to marry one (or even have sex with them... because even if looking at them arouses me, actually doing something with them - which I have - doesn't do anything for me)
How can you not be bi or gay if you are sexually attracted to the same sex?

Youre talking to some random guy and he drops this on you....

"I find a lot of men sexually attractive."

What would you think?
Wait a minute. Aren't you a black dude? Why didn't you beat the shit out of the guy? Was he black too?

I'm kind of like that.
Dude, she does not know what she is saying. She's higher than a kite right now.

I'm kind of like that.

I guess you are "bi sexual" even if you don't actively have sex, cause the "sexual" attraction is there.
But say I am only attracted to very few females like say, 3 in my life, or what if it was 1...?

What would you think?
Wait a minute. Aren't you a black dude? Why didn't you beat the shit out of the guy? Was he black too?
No. It was a guy on this forum. Even if it was in person I wouldnt beat him up. I'm not afraid of gay guys.

I'm kind of like that.
Dude, she does not know what she is saying. She's higher than a kite right now.

no this is how I always am. Just ask them..

I'm kind of like that.

I guess you are "bi sexual" even if you don't actively have sex, cause the "sexual" attraction is there.
But say I am only attracted to very few females like say, 3 in my life, or what if it was 1...?
I would still consider you bi because you had the attraction. I know its a sliding scale but thats the best label I could put on it.

What if you get turned on by a woman being with a guy? I guess then it could just be the act.
If you are bi if you get turned on by a woman only once in your life, I would say a lot of women are bi!

What would you think?
No. It was a guy on this forum. Even if it was in person I wouldnt beat him up. I'm not afraid of gay guys.

who??? where???
In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

What would you think?

I disagree. A person can recognize another person's attractiveness and it does not mean that the person is gay unless they desire sexual intimacy with a person of the same sex.

What would you think?

who??? where???
In 2016... What the hell does "Gay" even mean?

Look. Stop acting like a clown. You don't know anything about this guy. You are just being an asshole as usual.

Forum List

Back