If A Guy Says This....

I'm not going any further with my stories - cause ChrisL gets grossed out :)

well all people are different.

for example, there is a guy on here that can get to me, but, if he started TRYING to get me off by talking, I wouldn't be able to do it, cause he'd be TRYING to do it.

It just has to be natural - not planned (for me)

I have had one for no reason! Just cause my pants were too tight, but that was when I was like 16

my body is just strange, my mind too so I really should not be in this discussion....

for example, there is a guy on here that can get to me, but, if he started TRYING to get me off by talking, I wouldn't be able to do it, cause he'd be TRYING to do it.

I was getting out of a pool and this girl that had taken me swimming on the date looked like she was a little woozy. She later told me that she had an orgasm just looking at me.

I was getting out of a pool and this girl that had taken me swimming on the date looked like she was a little woozy. She later told me that she had an orgasm just looking at me.

how do you know they aren't lying.
I mean if you want to get a guys attention you can say just about anything
at least with a guy it's visible.

Dear Penthouse . . .

Ba-ha-ha. I'm sure that really happened. :lmao: Hilarious. I'm sure you are as uggo as your personality.

NOW - if I was with a guy and his dick shot out like a cannon looking at me, that might do something!
In fact, I find premature ejac. a HIGH compliment!

I think he is probably the one who is lying, no? :D Lol.

I dont know. I just took her at her word. She already had my attention. I was on a date with her. I guess I believed her because of how she looked at the time and it made sense.

How can a girl be disappointed with that?
If you are so hot a guy can't contain himself. WOW! It has happened to me once, my proudest moment!
He was mortified. I thought it was great! I never saw him again!

Dear Penthouse . . .

Ba-ha-ha. I'm sure that really happened. :lmao: Hilarious. I'm sure you are as uggo as your personality.
Dear penthouse? Whats that?

If you are so hot a guy can't contain himself. WOW! It has happened to me once, my proudest moment!

What???? Premature ejaculation is a problem that some men have. :D Lol. It can happen with any girl, so I wouldn't really take it as a compliment.

What???? Premature ejaculation is a problem that some men have. :D Lol. It can happen with any girl, so I wouldn't really take it as a compliment.

well I wouldn't want it to happen all the time! Just maybe once in a while .... long as it's not in my face..

Forum List

Back