If a friend of mine who is handsome, drives his own car and still can't succeed in dating then......

You mean people with cars are getting divorced now? That never happened before.

Handsome, own home and has a car and still cant succeed in dating? That has to be false. Why would a woman not want to be loyal to a man like that

I no longer believe I will find love and prefer to just

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp
have a latina sit on my face every saturday

Practice licking your eyebrows. Love will come hunting you.

The NFL starts tomorrow and no women can compete with that

Handsome, own home and has a car and still cant succeed in dating? That has to be false. Why would a woman not want to be loyal to a man like that

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp

If you think women can't compete with a bunch of grown men playing with their balls, I think we figured out your problem...

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp

If you think women can't compete with a bunch of grown men playing with their balls, I think we figured out your problem...

Only to men who are not real football fans

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp

They really can't Women like it, too!

I surmise you might have head problems? And I guarantee. . . . odds are, if she has a TEE VEE and a smart phone? She has head problems as well.

So, right out the starting gate, two people that are screwed up in the head don't have a chance. . . .

:dunno:

gamble
watch sports
eat jumbo shrimp

The NFL never cured a case of blue balls for me.

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please
Many men who divorce find out they’re actually gay. They no longer want to live a lie.
Look at his albums. If they’re all Broadway cast albums, you might have a problem.
like you?

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??

Someone tell me please
Another "nice guy"?

why would a woman not be loyal to a guy who has his own house and car?

You're right. There is no hope for you. Until you understand that there is much more, so very much more, to making a relationship work than good looks, a car, and a house, there is absolutely no hope for you whatsoever.

Someone tell me please
I found out that many of the females out there are shell shocked and just are not interested in getting involved. If he is over the age of 60 this is 99 percent true. Unless he has a Million dollars.:abgg2q.jpg:

Someone tell me please
Another "nice guy"?

why would a woman not be loyal to a guy who has his own house and car?

did he pay for dinner?

Someone tell me please

Your in Philly right? join the local sailing club and impress her with your ability to tack and Jibe .. chicks dig that

Someone tell me please
USMB gets its daily dose of incel whining....

At least it's not another "But Hillary" thread.
Wanna bet?

Donald Trump is an incel.

Sure, but that's because he's an idiot asshole. It's not like he doesn't have a car.
Is his car a Pinto';

Someone tell me please
USMB gets its daily dose of incel whining....

At least it's not another "But Hillary" thread.

Or another Hillary-Butt thread.

Jo

there is absolutely no hope for me at all. I might as well retire from finding love and just become a person who is a full time fetishist., He just informed me he is divorced and now looking for a new love. Me the guy who has no clue what the fuck he is doing happens to have a second date tonight and dont feel good about my chances at all. I mean how can a guy with a stable job, looks good, has his own car, and house still not succeed at dating??All he has to do is buy another house and car,find a woman he likes and give her the house and car...Just like being married. LOLl

Someone tell me please

Someone tell me please

I mean, it doesn't have to be sailing, but seems like you've been trying this dating thing for a while now without real success. So maybe change your focus to pick up on doing something fun that is outside your own comfort zone and you might end up meeting different types of women who are into these things. You never know.. they might find a BMS attractive .

Forum List

Back