This 1 Activity Destroys Your Emotional and Physical Health

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
direct

It took a 2-year study to find this out?

They monitored 5,208 adults – totally missing the tens of thousands of kids who cannot get their noses out of their electronic devices. And they only go after Facebook.

So what should you do? I'm not going to tell you to stop using Facebook. You wouldn't listen to me anyway, and with so many people the world over using the network, it's impossible to just ignore it. But limit your use to no more than the hour or so each day that the average Facebook user spends on the site. And try to put down your phone more often, look up at the people around you, and join the conversation that's happening in the real world.

More @ A 2-Year Study of More Than 5,000 People Shows This 1 Activity Destroys Your Emotional and Physical Health - Inc. - Pocket

direct

It took a 2-year study to find this out?

They monitored 5,208 adults – totally missing the tens of thousands of kids who cannot get their noses out of their electronic devices. And they only go after Facebook.

So what should you do? I'm not going to tell you to stop using Facebook. You wouldn't listen to me anyway, and with so many people the world over using the network, it's impossible to just ignore it. But limit your use to no more than the hour or so each day that the average Facebook user spends on the site. And try to put down your phone more often, look up at the people around you, and join the conversation that's happening in the real world.

More @ A 2-Year Study of More Than 5,000 People Shows This 1 Activity Destroys Your Emotional and Physical Health - Inc. - Pocket

I was going to go with marriage,,,

I already get all my emotional and psychical health destroyed by this place. I don't need Facebook for that. lol

Forum List

Back