idiot

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person.

It was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by the term profound mental retardation (which has itself since been replaced by other terms).[1] Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, it is archaic and offensive in those uses

The word "idiot" comes from the Greek noun ἰδιώτης idiōtēs 'a private person, individual', 'a private citizen' (as opposed to an official), 'a common man', 'a person lacking professional skill, layman', later 'unskilled', 'ignorant', derived from the adjective ἴδιος idios 'private', 'one's own'.[3] In Latin, idiota was borrowed in the meaning 'uneducated', 'ignorant', 'common',[4] and in Late Latin came to mean 'crude, illiterate, ignorant'.[5] In French, it kept the meaning of 'illiterate', 'ignorant', and added the meaning 'stupid' in the 13th century.[6] In English, it added the meaning 'mentally deficient' in the 14th century

Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?'

Proverbs 22:3 "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished."

The abomination of desolation...

Deuteronomy 7:26 "Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing."

what is an abomination and what is desolation... what would an abomination that causes desolation be?

Desolation to what? the house to which the 'abomination' is within or the entire world in/on which the abomination of desolation is worshiped and praised and not corrected?

what is desolation and how can an abomination 'cause' desolation?

Definition of desolate
(Entry 1 of 2)
1: devoid of inhabitants and visitors : DESERTEDa desolate abandoned town
2: joyless, disconsolate, and sorrowful through or as if through separation from a loved onea desolate widow
3a: showing the effects of abandonment and neglect : DILAPIDATEDa desolate old house
b: BARREN, LIFELESSa desolate landscape
c: devoid of warmth, comfort, or hope : GLOOMYdesolate memories

Isaiah 13:12 "I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir."

Ezekiel 36 :33-36 "Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. 36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it."

iu

do you not have concern that these are NOT only occurring to other human kind but also to and upon The Earth and Land and Creation of Holy LORD and Holy God and Holy Christ Messiah? Do you NOT care that Their Property is being neglected and damaged for mankind's own 'stupid' idea that they are wiser than their own reality of their own uprightness as to their own 'reasoning' as to the justifications to such 'desolations'?

7 x 7 or is it 7 x 70? each day, each person, each life... how many times is 7 x7 or 7 x70 going to cause the Lamb to not be healed of His bleeding blood which 'cleanses' and forgives to each 7 x 7 and or to each 7 x 70, daily, hourly, to each person, every life??? Do you really CARE as you fight to prove you do?

Um, this includes the Higher ups, as well...

This is the air I breathe? Welcome to our world? huh? who the heck and when the heck was I born that I have the audacity to tell anyone, this is the air I breathe and welcome to 'our' world?

From the sidelines, though, you can hear the laughter and jeering crying out, 'Mercy, Mercy!'

I love my Father... I love my mother.. I love my Grandmother.. I love my Grandfather.

And?

This is my Father's House and this is my God's Kingdom. And? I love my father, my mother, my grandmother and grandfather... and? I have knowledge that my Heavenly Father and my God loves my father and my mother and my grandmother and my grandfather as well. And?

Acts 1:10-11 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same (J)esus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

why stand ye marveling that I mentioned the Property ; the 'things' owned pertaining to The LORD and to God and to Christ Messiah? Do not marvel.. the same Christ Messiah which was taken up into heaven shall so come in like manner as He has been seen going into Heaven... and when He returns, will He find you unashamed of Him or might He have to address you/call you by a name not your own?

I don't even call my own biological dad by his first name.. but with Christ Messiah? I have no problem calling Him any Name I might want to call Him... right Homey?

Last edited:
This is one of the few times where the thread title actually matches the OP. 'Makes those 'Deep Thoughts- by Jack Handy' skits on the old SNL look sane.

• Banned
From where does that little voice from within the mind come from that says things which are completely untrue?

I was thinking about education once and reassured myself that my studying and efforts in school paid off with a G.P.A I didn't need to be overly embarrassed about to which that little voice came through with the remark, 'you didn't get anything above a D'. To this remark I wondered to whom the little voice was addressing.

An idiot, in modern use, is a stupid or foolish person.

It was formerly a technical term in legal and psychiatric contexts for some kinds of profound intellectual disability where the mental age is two years or less, and the person cannot guard himself or herself against common physical dangers. The term was gradually replaced by the term profound mental retardation (which has itself since been replaced by other terms).[1] Along with terms like moron, imbecile, and cretin, it is archaic and offensive in those uses

The word "idiot" comes from the Greek noun ἰδιώτης idiōtēs 'a private person, individual', 'a private citizen' (as opposed to an official), 'a common man', 'a person lacking professional skill, layman', later 'unskilled', 'ignorant', derived from the adjective ἴδιος idios 'private', 'one's own'.[3] In Latin, idiota was borrowed in the meaning 'uneducated', 'ignorant', 'common',[4] and in Late Latin came to mean 'crude, illiterate, ignorant'.[5] In French, it kept the meaning of 'illiterate', 'ignorant', and added the meaning 'stupid' in the 13th century.[6] In English, it added the meaning 'mentally deficient' in the 14th century

Proverbs 1:22 "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?'

Proverbs 22:3 "A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished."

The abomination of desolation...

Deuteronomy 7:26 "Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing."

what is an abomination and what is desolation... what would an abomination that causes desolation be?

Desolation to what? the house to which the 'abomination' is within or the entire world in/on which the abomination of desolation is worshiped and praised and not corrected?

what is desolation and how can an abomination 'cause' desolation?

Definition of desolate
(Entry 1 of 2)
1: devoid of inhabitants and visitors : DESERTEDa desolate abandoned town
2: joyless, disconsolate, and sorrowful through or as if through separation from a loved onea desolate widow
3a: showing the effects of abandonment and neglect : DILAPIDATEDa desolate old house
b: BARREN, LIFELESSa desolate landscape
c: devoid of warmth, comfort, or hope : GLOOMYdesolate memories

Isaiah 13:12 "I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir."

Ezekiel 36 :33-36 "Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. 34And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. 36Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it."

iu

do you not have concern that these are NOT only occurring to other human kind but also to and upon The Earth and Land and Creation of Holy LORD and Holy God and Holy Christ Messiah? Do you NOT care that Their Property is being neglected and damaged for mankind's own 'stupid' idea that they are wiser than their own reality of their own uprightness as to their own 'reasoning' as to the justifications to such 'desolations'?

7 x 7 or is it 7 x 70? each day, each person, each life... how many times is 7 x7 or 7 x70 going to cause the Lamb to not be healed of His bleeding blood which 'cleanses' and forgives to each 7 x 7 and or to each 7 x 70, daily, hourly, to each person, every life??? Do you really CARE as you fight to prove you do?

Um, this includes the Higher ups, as well...

This is the air I breathe? Welcome to our world? huh? who the heck and when the heck was I born that I have the audacity to tell anyone, this is the air I breathe and welcome to 'our' world?

From the sidelines, though, you can hear the laughter and jeering crying out, 'Mercy, Mercy!'

I love my Father... I love my mother.. I love my Grandmother.. I love my Grandfather.

And?

This is my Father's House and this is my God's Kingdom. And? I love my father, my mother, my grandmother and grandfather... and? I have knowledge that my Heavenly Father and my God loves my father and my mother and my grandmother and my grandfather as well. And?

Acts 1:10-11 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same (J)esus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

why stand ye marveling that I mentioned the Property ; the 'things' owned pertaining to The LORD and to God and to Christ Messiah? Do not marvel.. the same Christ Messiah which was taken up into heaven shall so come in like manner as He has been seen going into Heaven... and when He returns, will He find you unashamed of Him or might He have to address you/call you by a name not your own?

I don't even call my own biological dad by his first name.. but with Christ Messiah? I have no problem calling Him any Name I might want to call Him... right Homey?
TL;DR

• Banned
the sadness which accompanies a non correcting of wrongs when in a position of authority to be able to is truly sad and a waste and as King Solomon might have meant, a great evil done under the sun.

• Banned
I still do not know if I will ever receive anything better than what I've been receiving.

My years have advanced me into myself having to need to fight so as to have the false accusations against me, not to be covered over, looked into and proven false.

Like an innocent man in prison fighting for his innocence; even after many many years of false imprisonment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back