Idiot Protestors Want Dictatorship And They Want Obama To Be That Dictator

They think Wall St. runs the gov't!! HAHA! ????

What is with the liberals are totalitarian and want a dictator BS? What idiot talking head is brainwashing with that? Rush or Beck? Absolute idiocy.

The movement is growing.

It is fun to watch the wailing and knashing of teeth on the right when their masters on Wall Street are threatened.

John McCain may have to fly to New York to save them.

Joe B opines

Frankly, one thing that bothers me about the GOP is that they aren't against government, they are against paying for it.

BINGO!

Bingo Bullshit.. 50% of Americans pay ZERO federal income tax and I'll bet my husband's left nut they aren't Republicans..

Had a really good idea for a joke over the bolded part... but I'll refrain.

A couple things.

First, the whole 50% don't pay income taxes canard. You act as though Income taxes are the only ones that exist. And you only get that 50% number if you include children. Those who don't pay income taxes still pay sales taxes, gasoline taxes, etc. They aren't getting off tax free.

the point is, when the GOP is in power, they cut taxes. I have no problem with this, some taxes are too high. But they don't cut spending. They increase it. They give you a lot of BS about Laffer Curves increasing revenue and such, but they run up deficits, even in prosperous times.

This is where I think the convervative movement has gotten it backwards. They try to starve the beast, but the beast can always borrow.

We are in trouble because of the free trade promoted by both parties has decimated the middle class. If people were bringing home good paychecks, a lot of that 50% would be making enough to pay taxes, and we'd be flush.

Last edited:
Joe B opines

BINGO!

Bingo Bullshit.. 50% of Americans pay ZERO federal income tax and I'll bet my husband's left nut they aren't Republicans..

Had a really good idea for a joke over the bolded part... but I'll refrain.

A couple things.

First, the whole 50% don't pay income taxes canard. You act as though Income taxes are the only ones that exist. And you only get that 50% number if you include children. Those who don't pay income taxes still pay sales taxes, gasoline taxes, etc. They aren't getting off tax free.

the point is, when the GOP is in power, they cut taxes. I have no problem with this, some taxes are too high. But they don't cut spending. They increase it. They give you a lot of BS about Laffer Curves increasing revenue and such, but they run up deficits, even in prosperous times.

This is where I think the convervative movement has gotten it backwards. They try to starve the beast, but the beast can always borrow.

We are in trouble because of the free trade promoted by both parties has decimated the middle class. If people were bringing home good paychecks, a lot of that 50% would be making enough to pay taxes, and we'd be flush.

I don't trust the GOP ether, but some of the attacks against them are unfounded.

On contraire...

Seems like they are rather informed. So much so they're able to totally PWN FAUX reporters.

Video: Fox News Reporter Gets Served During Wall Street Protests! (Unaired Fox News Footage)

Gosh, what a surprise that Fox wouldn't air a thoughtful and informed response. Goes against their "journalistic integrity". :lol:

Serverd? By who? The guy with a civil war era cap on?

:lol:

Him and the guy with the Santa suit.

I think by now it's clear that these "Protestors" have a screw loose. If you ask them questions about why they're protesting their answers are a bit confusing to a rational person.

They want things. They want them now. They want it to be forced onto the rest of us.

In the words of the great Hollywood philosopher Ashton Kutcher....."WE NEED STUFF!!!"

Most protesters want peace, love, a better life. These folks just want to protest the economy but then they want Obama to just get rid of Democracy and just make it happen.

Is there any confusion now on the source of these protests?

Okay, they say money is bad, people are good. The 1 percenters are evil and the 99 percenters are good.

Folks, these are the same brain-dead college students that helped elect Obama in the first place which helped send us down the road we're on.

Obama Supporters "Occupy" DC - YouTube!

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011

Despite their honest intentions, many of the Occupy Wall Street protesters are being suckered into a trap and calling for the very “solutions” that are part of the financial elite’s agenda to torpedo the American middle class – higher taxes and more big government.

The ignorance displayed in these interviews knows no bounds. The protesters just don’t get it. They are calling for the government to use force to impose their ideas, all in the name of bringing down corporations who they don’t realize have completely bought off government regulators. Corporations and government enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship – getting one to regulate the other is asinine and only hurts smaller businesses who are legitimately trying to compete in a free market economy that barely exists.

The zeal for totalitarian government amongst some of the “protesters” is shocking. One sign being carried around read, “A government is an entity which holds the monopolistic right to initiate force,” which seems a little ironic when protesters complain about being physically assaulted by police in the same breath.

One woman interviewed by Kokesh also announces her intention to help Obama to capture a second term. How can a self-proclaimed Occupy Wall Street protester simultaneously support the man whose 2008 campaign was bankrolled by Wall Street, whose 2012 campaign is reliant on Wall Street to an even greater extent, and whose cabinet was filled with Wall Street operatives?

Something is very wrong with this picture.

The usual suspects, mega-rich foundations and elitists, behind the young radicals have also started to emerge – George Soros, The Ruckus Society, the Tides Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

“The belated crusade against Wall Street is even more pathetic as it is coordinated by groups who wouldn’t exist without men like Soros, who made their money from deals that make the Street look sparkling clean. It’s class warfare as a cynical jab at the populist center, the people who mutter to themselves that the Street is full of crooks and so is Congress,” writes Daniel Greenfield. » Occupy Wall Street Protesters Call For Totalitarian Government, Re-Election Of Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

These people are trying to act like the Tea Party but instead what they are is a warped Bizzaro version of it.

This is what you get when your ideals aren't grassroots. If all you want is disorder and anarchy then the result is predictable. A community troublemaker can only produce a nonsensical result.

It's bizarre.... Their message is: "give me your money or I'm going to sleep on this sidewalk."

I'm waiting for self immolation...

They're almost like 3-year-olds stomping their feet for a cookie..

I think by now it's clear that these "Protestors" have a screw loose. If you ask them questions about why they're protesting their answers are a bit confusing to a rational person.

They want things. They want them now. They want it to be forced onto the rest of us.

In the words of the great Hollywood philosopher Ashton Kutcher....."WE NEED STUFF!!!"

Most protesters want peace, love, a better life. These folks just want to protest the economy but then they want Obama to just get rid of Democracy and just make it happen.

Okay, they say money is bad, people are good. The 1 percenters are evil and the 99 percenters are good.

Folks, these are the same brain-dead college students that helped elect Obama in the first place which helped send us down the road we're on.

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Sunday, October 2, 2011

Despite their honest intentions, many of the Occupy Wall Street protesters are being suckered into a trap and calling for the very “solutions” that are part of the financial elite’s agenda to torpedo the American middle class – higher taxes and more big government.

The ignorance displayed in these interviews knows no bounds. The protesters just don’t get it. They are calling for the government to use force to impose their ideas, all in the name of bringing down corporations who they don’t realize have completely bought off government regulators. Corporations and government enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship – getting one to regulate the other is asinine and only hurts smaller businesses who are legitimately trying to compete in a free market economy that barely exists.

The zeal for totalitarian government amongst some of the “protesters” is shocking. One sign being carried around read, “A government is an entity which holds the monopolistic right to initiate force,” which seems a little ironic when protesters complain about being physically assaulted by police in the same breath.

One woman interviewed by Kokesh also announces her intention to help Obama to capture a second term. How can a self-proclaimed Occupy Wall Street protester simultaneously support the man whose 2008 campaign was bankrolled by Wall Street, whose 2012 campaign is reliant on Wall Street to an even greater extent, and whose cabinet was filled with Wall Street operatives?

Something is very wrong with this picture.

The usual suspects, mega-rich foundations and elitists, behind the young radicals have also started to emerge – George Soros, The Ruckus Society, the Tides Foundation and the Ford Foundation.

“The belated crusade against Wall Street is even more pathetic as it is coordinated by groups who wouldn’t exist without men like Soros, who made their money from deals that make the Street look sparkling clean. It’s class warfare as a cynical jab at the populist center, the people who mutter to themselves that the Street is full of crooks and so is Congress,” writes Daniel Greenfield. » Occupy Wall Street Protesters Call For Totalitarian Government, Re-Election Of Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

These people are trying to act like the Tea Party but instead what they are is a warped Bizzaro version of it.

This is what you get when your ideals aren't grassroots. If all you want is disorder and anarchy then the result is predictable. A community troublemaker can only produce a nonsensical result.

It's bizarre.... Their message is: "give me your money or I'm going to sleep on this sidewalk."

Trust me, it's like a wind tunnel in lower Manhattan.. first cold snap and they'll scurry back to Mommy's basement, some warm cocoa and a big fatty.

Last edited:
All I'm going to do here is correct a confusion I've noticed on a lot of these threads about OWS.

This guy: Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is not this guy: Alex Jones (radio host) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VAN Jones is involved in promoting and interfacing with OWS.

ALEX Jones is not.

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Well, it was obvious, true, but some people were still missing it. I've seen plenty of people on this forum thinking OWS was some kind of 9/11 truther crap because Alex Jones was part of it.

Trust me, it's like a wind tunnel in lower Manhattan.. first cold snap and they'll scurry back to Mommy's basement, some warm cocoa and a big fatty.

When they get cold they will plot to steal coats from the nearest coat store in a raid...

Remember they believe they're entitled to anything they need or want - and to them warmth while they're camping is a "human right."

I bet they're stealing shit from local businesses as we speak...

When they get cold they will plot to steal coats from the nearest coat store in a raid...

Remember they believe they're entitled to anything they need or want - and to them warmth while they're camping is a "human right."

When it gets cold they will hit the subways too.

Yeaaaah maaaan....those munchies hit an ya gotta fill it.

Yeaaaah maaaan....those munchies hit an ya gotta fill it.

Not those Subways. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back