Idiot Liberals Hold In-Person Protest To Oppose Voting...IN PERSON

Trump has been cheating the system all his life and that is why he is a grifter. Again, he could have waited until after the election if he wasn't trying to cheat the system.
show your evidence. that should be simple since you are so adamant.

BTW, it appears the IRS doesn't agree with you. there is that.

Trump has been cheating the system all his life and that is why he is a grifter. Again, he could have waited until after the election if he wasn't trying to cheat the system.

BTW, the IRS had seen only what Trump has given them. I have shown evidence ad nausea, so look it up as I did.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
Do they shop? They can vote. So simple even a Dem can understand.
wear a mask. isn't that their solution? masks are the saving grace. why can't one wear a mask and vote? you demofks are that, fks.

stupid, inconsistent fks at that.
Well hotshot, let me explain it to you in simple terms. It is all about wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding crowded places all at one time. These are the three simple things that you should do to help protect you from the virus.
Can your high school mentality handle 3 things at once? Evidently not. Do some reading and listen to the medical experts. Trump is not an expert or even knowledgeable because he has an agenda that does not include any exceptions due to this virus so that he can be reelected. Smart people are paying attention and dumb people are not
or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work.

see, you choose to wear one, my choice is not to! I don’t care if someone has the virus around me! Boogeymen don’t scare me
I know that. You ain't scared of the big bad virus, yes? That is why a vote by mail is a good option.
What now? You continue with no mask, no social distancing, party hardy and I will vote by mail because of people like you.

BTW, the IRS had seen only what Trump has given them. I have shown evidence ad nausea, so look it up as I did.
I'm not concerned with his expense behavior. That's why we have the IRS. Hey, still wearing your mask as you type? you might catch the virus from yourself. boo!

What now? You continue with no mask, no social distancing, party hardy and I will vote by mail because of people like you.
isn't this America? I'm curious, do you even live in the US. See you don't get to tell me what to do. Just like, I don't tell you what to do. If you're afraid, that's on you fk face. I've lived in herd immunity my entire life. Unafraid of the unknown. bacteria and viruses have existed for millennium. are you just now becoming educated on that? you're a strange fk, that's for sure.

Like we all have said here multiple times...if we can protest we can go and vote.....
Agreed, And what about those millions of people who don't protest and are fearful of this virus? Like we have said here multiple times.
wear a mask. isn't that their solution? masks are the saving grace. why can't one wear a mask and vote? you demofks are that, fks.

Well hotshot, let me explain it to you in simple terms. It is all about wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding crowded places all at one time. These are the three simple things that you should do to help protect you from the virus.
Can your high school mentality handle 3 things at once? Evidently not. Do some reading and listen to the medical experts. Trump is not an expert or even knowledgeable because he has an agenda that does not include any exceptions due to this virus so that he can be reelected. Smart people are paying attention and dumb people are not
or don't care.
So, you can’t explain why I need a mask when you’re wearing one? I knew it! My point made, masks don’t work.

see, you choose to wear one, my choice is not to! I don’t care if someone has the virus around me! Boogeymen don’t scare me
I know that. You ain't scared of the big bad virus, yes? That is why a vote by mail is a good option.
Yep

or don't care.

so wait, are you saying choice is no option? so abortion is indeed killing and women shouldn't have that choice option? just like I don't have one per your definition? is that really what you're saying? Cause see, killing babies is much worse than me not wearing a mask while I'm healthy.

I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

Can you explain how fewer overall votes help President Trump?
The majority of voters in our country are Democrats.

Do a Google search on a legit site.... Independents are the largest voting bloc
Independents who vote with the Dems, or have in the past.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.
thank you for sharing. In the last election
I've seen liberals do some stupid things, but this one definitely goes towards the top of the list.

These morons actually gathered together in a large group to protest...get this...having to vote in person.

BJ -
Because -
They know that an accurate tally of votes will not put Biden in the White House.
Nah. They know that Trump wants fewer votes cast to put him in the White House. If he was honest about it, he could have waited until after the election to reduce the size of the postal Service instead of using all these excuses.
This pandemic has created unusual circumstances and if he gave a rats ass about America, he would make it easier to vote rather than difficult. He knows that the more people who vote, the less his chances.
Trump is in the process of weakening all of our security agencies and now even the Post Office.
A grifter in action.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.
The majority call themselves independent, including me.

Is it because you don't know what you believe?

He lost me. First the majority of voters were Democrats and now they are independents, maybe his next move is Biden is a Republican? :dunno:
The majority of voters vote for the Dems, no matter what they call themselves. Is that easier for you to understand?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Independents can for vote for Republicans or Democrats. Last election enough Independents voted third party and took the election from Clinton's hands and put Trump in office. Independents that vote Dem in the past, could vote either way. That is why they are called independents.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

The majority of the voters are independents. about 40%. Then you have 30% Democrat and 30% Republican.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Uhhh, I responded to you because you claimed "The majority of voters in our country are Democrats." Now, you claim that the majority call themselves independent. Make up your mind.
The majority of voters vote with the Dems, no matter what they call themselves.

Why do you think that?

24 of the last 40 years (60%)
we have had a Republican President
26 of the 50 Governors (53%) are Republicans
The Senate is Republican
The House narrowly (for a midterm year) turned Democrat in 2018

California, Hawaii and NY definitely Democrat control - but the country, no.
And that's with the Dems controlling the education system and the Media.
The

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Is it because you don't know what you believe?

He lost me. First the majority of voters were Democrats and now they are independents, maybe his next move is Biden is a Republican? :dunno:
The majority of voters vote for the Dems, no matter what they call themselves. Is that easier for you to understand?

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

BJ -
Because -
A grifter in action.

Uhhh, I responded to you because you claimed "The majority of voters in our country are Democrats." Now, you claim that the majority call themselves independent. Make up your mind.
The majority of voters vote with the Dems, no matter what they call themselves.

Why do you think that?

24 of the last 40 years (60%)
we have had a Republican President
26 of the 50 Governors (53%) are Republicans
The Senate is Republican
The House narrowly (for a midterm year) turned Democrat in 2018

California, Hawaii and NY definitely Democrat control - but the country, no.
And that's with the Dems controlling the education system and the Media.
I stand corrected. However, Trump will lose the independent vote this year and that is one

or don't care.

so wait, are you saying choice is no option? so abortion is indeed killing and women shouldn't have that choice option? just like I don't have one per your definition? is that really what you're saying? Cause see, killing babies is much worse than me not wearing a mask while I'm healthy.
Sure I have a choice and so do you. I choose to vote by mail for the reasons given.

ure I have a choice and so do you. I choose to vote by mail for the reasons given
That’s absentee ballots, you requested it. Son, that’s not what they’re talking about. Just so you know.

and in that there’s no chain of custody

Tell me the difference.

You don't know the difference between requesting something be sent to you and a sender just sending you something?
An application is just that--an application, whether the state just sends it or you ask for it. What they need to do is to use the Driver's license number and social security number. With the COVID virus, we have an unusual situation.
The important thing is that Trump keeps his hands off the Postal agency until after the election and make it easy for voters to vote. He is doing the opposite for obvious reasons, and those reasons do not include voter fraud. In 2016
he won because the Dems stayed home due to their dislike for Clinton. He is aware of this as it was discussed
in Forbes Magazine.

Tell me the difference.

You don't know the difference between requesting something be sent to you and a sender just sending you something?
An application is just that--an application, whether the state just sends it or you ask for it. What they need to do is to use the Driver's license number and social security number. With the COVID virus, we have an unusual situation.
The important thing is that Trump keeps his hands off the Postal agency until after the election and make it easy for voters to vote. He is doing the opposite for obvious reasons, and those reasons do not include voter fraud. In 2016
he won because the Dems stayed home due to their dislike for Clinton. He is aware of this as it was discussed
in Forbes Magazine.
so you really don't know the difference. that makes you useless in the discussion.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.

Sorry your position has been debunked for 4 years now
Approximately the usual number of voters voted in 2016.
Less than 2008, which was supposedly an historic election.
But about average.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.
so you really don't know the difference. that makes you useless in the discussion.

That appears to be accurate.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.

I appears that you don't know the difference because there is no difference, hotshot. I can look up the application
for a mail-in ballot on my states web site and the state sends out mailers explaining how to get a mail-in ballot easily
by mail or by the web site. Trump is voting by mail except he thinks that he is the exception to his rule, as you know.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.

Sorry your position has been debunked for 4 years now
Approximately the usual number of voters voted in 2016.
Less than 2008, which was supposedly an historic election.
But about average.
Not according to Forbes magazine, a conservative outfit.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.

I appears that you don't know the difference because there is no difference, hotshot. I can look up the application
for a mail-in ballot on my states web site and the state sends out mailers explaining how to get a mail-in ballot easily
by mail or by the web site. Trump is voting by mail except he thinks that he is the exception to his rule, as you know.

Factually false
Start to finish.

Tell me the difference.

in Forbes Magazine.

Factually false
Start to finish.
Start to finish factually true since that was my experience.

Forum List

Back