Idiot Biden signs bill to study salt lakes in drought-hit US West

Utah is already spending $40m, the Army Engineers are spending $10m...

So you think that the Federal top up is pork...

US has a huge water management problem(see below)

Sorry the adults are in the room now and burying your head in the sand is not an option.

And there lies the problem. Progs listen to comedy propaganda shills. Endless pushing of the agendas with nature acting like it has from the dawn of time used for stealing wealth from American citizens. We can modernize our infrastructure in which is woefully lacking as we keep the human infrastructure going with massive corruption involved. We have the capability of piping water thousands or at least hundreds. People settling in areas of mother nature not acting like they want it to makes this look not to nice. Stop watching these charlatans and the truth will set you free.

There is nothing about this project that you can point to as a "stupid pork project" when the West is running out of water and the future means the Colorado River can no longer produce enough water for 7 Western states.

Keep your head up your ass if you choose to. The adults are in charge now.
So this study will fix all that, right?

Another study-investigation means another slush fund for politicians to rob, just like Mueller, Russian collusion, both impeachments, the Durham investigation and the J6 shit show to name a few. All these investigations ever really do is waste money and cover up all the wrongdoing of the rich and connected.

Scientists will get $25 million to study salt lake ecosystems in the drought-stricken U.S. West, as President Joe Biden signed legislation Tuesday allocating the funds in the face of unprecedented existential threats caused by the lack of water.

Let's piss away another few million on another worthless study. And people cannot even pay for their heating.:TH_WAY~113: :laughing0301::ahole-1:
What's worthless about it?

I grew up on a dairy farm out on redwood road
My dad was on the salt lake dam commission
So far on this thread no one has really shown they know what they're talking about

Problem: Drought

Solution: Rain.

Yer welcome Joe. I’ll give you a break and you can Venmo me a cool million. I just saved the taxpayers $24 million.

Forum List

Back