IDF uses Palestinian children as human shields

look, I don't want an article of some Zionist telling me what Hamas said. I want a video of Hamas saying it. If there is a translation then it must be a reasonable, objective translation. And yes, I can tell.

If there is an instance of Hamas using unwilling civilians as human shields, the world press must have covered it....

Why would anyone care what YOU want? --- nice to know that you are
fluent in Arabic so you can translate the stuff. Using citizens as shields
includes using "willing" civilians ----Your exclusion of "willing women
and children" as human shields as a crime ---- says all I need to understand
of your level of depravity

look, I don't want an article of some Zionist telling me what Hamas said. I want a video of Hamas saying it. If there is a translation then it must be a reasonable, objective translation. And yes, I can tell.

If there is an instance of Hamas using unwilling civilians as human shields, the world press must have covered it....

So are you saying that Hamas should turn their weapons on their own supporters to chase them away?

So are you saying that Hamas should turn their weapons on their own supporters to chase them away?
Oh wait I forgot they already did it to the Fatah, another charity organization.:lol:

If anyone wants evidence of IDF use of human shields and other abuses, from the IDF itself...

Breaking the Silence ? Testimony - A moving human shield

Just what a War Crimes Tribunal needs...

Civil Administration are not combatant soldier, and I don't see how a witness of non-combat soldier can be a good example of IDF using human shields in combat.
but of course Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are so moral fighters!! Only concerning about my human rights :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was just one example; there are lots more and an IDF witness is still an IDF witness. Unless, of course, the IDF are all congenital liars...

"lots" = less than one thousand out of a couple of million. Hmmm, if it were only 100,000 total IDF, that'd be 1% or .01 Instead, we've heard from less than .0005, leaving 99.95% of the IDF who are NOT making such allegations.

I see no reason to assume the IDF are all that different from the US military - per the reports I've had from many US military who've trained with IDF for long periods. Nor do I suppose the UK military are all that much different from either.

Whenever a poster can't refrain from trash talk like suggesting something about 'congenital liars', I assume their ability to be objective is severely compromised.......

D07527_1.gif

If anyone wants evidence of IDF use of human shields and other abuses, from the IDF itself...

Breaking the Silence ? Testimony - A moving human shield

Just what a War Crimes Tribunal needs...

Civil Administration are not combatant soldier, and I don't see how a witness of non-combat soldier can be a good example of IDF using human shields in combat.
but of course Hamas and the Islamic Jihad are so moral fighters!! Only concerning about my human rights :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was just one example; there are lots more and an IDF witness is still an IDF witness. Unless, of course, the IDF are all congenital liars...
All my years in IDF I was taught one thing - KILL PALESTINIANS!

All my years in IDF I was taught one thing - KILL PALESTINIANS!

Really? On what circumstance/s.

The topic of this thread is IDF use of Palestinian children as human shields.

The topic of this thread is IDF use of Palestinian children as human shields.

But since the IDF is FINALLY attacking you dogs, perhaps you can get some photo ops with kids throwing rocks, and bottles against the GOOD GUYS, while their cowardly fathers run, and hide, letting children fight a war THEY started! Such BRAVE fucking dogs!

What?!?!? Israel is attacking dogs in Oklahoma?!?!?

And seriously, in what alternate reality did Palestinians start the fight? There they were minding their own business....

when along comes Zionism and steals their country....

what part do you not get?

And seriously, in what alternate reality did Palestinians start the fight? There they were minding their own business....

The Israelites were there first, 2000 years ago. So fuck off.

I'm gonna call your Mama and tell her to wash your mouth out!

Those Jews who were there 2000 years ago turn out to the ancestors of the Palestinians!
Jerusalem Post article on ancestry of Palestinians....
The lost Palestinian Jews | JPost | Israel News

Last edited:

I'm gonna call your Mama and tell her to wash your mouth out!

Those Jews who were there 2000 years ago turn out to the ancestors of the Palestinians!
Jerusalem Post article on ancestry of Palestinians....
The lost Palestinian Jews | JPost | Israel News

Bullshit, they ain't Muzzies.

Forum List

Back