Idaho wants MyPillow CEO to pay for costs to refute his false election fraud claim

About the same time BLM and ANTIFA reimburse the cities, states, and Federal Government for their “approved” riots, not to mention businesses and minority owned businesses that were vandalized and torched as well? I guess the year plus of ANTIFA riots are exempt for justified political reasons? Love you guys, so witty and hypocritical.
And you retards vandalized and torched our Capitol building, tried to kidnap legislatures, and if you had caught the VP - a member of your own party, no less - you would have hanged him. All this because your orange douche bag lost the election and did not want to admit being a loser.

This is the Republican party that supposedly stands for law, order, and taking responsibility for one's actions. Thanks for calling me witty and I wish I could return the compliment but unfortunately, you are a moron. But, I will admit, that you along with the rest of your party, are hypocrites. Let me know if you are still confused.

And you retards vandalized and torched our Capitol building, tried to kidnap legislatures, and if you had caught the VP - a member of your own party, no less - you would have hanged him. All this because your orange douche bag lost the election and did not want to admit being a loser.

This is the Republican party that supposedly stands for law, order, and taking responsibility for one's actions. Thanks for calling me witty and I wish I could return the compliment but unfortunately, you are a moron. But, I will admit, that you along with the rest of your party, are hypocrites. Let me know if you are still confused.
So there is a difference between those that riot, loot, burn, and vandalize in the name of a political ideology? Interesting. Hypocrite? For real? You crack me up.

So there is a difference between those that riot, loot, burn, and vandalize in the name of a political ideology? Interesting. Hypocrite? For real? You crack me up.
Learn to read, moron. Did I say there is a difference?

After MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely claimed election fraud occurred in Idaho, Secretary of State officials audited three counties to disprove that claim. Now, the state plans to send Lindell a bill.

Idaho Chief Deputy Secretary of State Chad Houck confirmed to the Idaho Statesman that the office plans to bill the CEO for the costs associated with auditing the three counties, a total estimated at about $6,500. Houck announced the bill on CNN on Thursday.

In Idaho, former President Donald Trump handily won in the 2020 presidential election with 63.8% of the votes. But Lindell, in a widely circulated document titled “The Big Lie,” alleged that presidential election results in all 44 Idaho counties were electronically manipulated to switch votes from Trump to Joe Biden.

What possible legal basis could there be for this?

Utter insanity and/or idiot posturing.

The difference who they went after and why. A small detail the right wishes could be ignored.

What about his taxes? Why hasnt he released them? What is he hiding? Does he pay his fair share?

Seriously? Who among them appointed Mueller?
The Deputy Attorney General Rob Rosenstein appointed Mueller due to overwhelming pressure from Chucky baby and the media, based on frabricated and nonexistent evidence. The DOJ, FBI, members of the Senate, and House assisted in obstructing justice in an attempted coup. But how does this stain have anything to do with the CEO of my pillow requesting validation of the vote in 2020 as it regarded legitimacy of the votes cast pursuant to the laws of the state of Idaho?

After Dominion gets through with the My Pillow Guy, $6500 should about wipe him out

Nah.
I do not particularly think there was election fraud when Trump lost, but Dominion should not exist.
Voting machines should never have been legal.
Their purpose and intent is always ONLY to allow for and facilitate fraud.
They can never accomplish anything good, are easily manipulated either remotely or by local USB.
The fact they likely were not in this last election, does not alter the fact they often have been, such as the 2000 election, and are intended to be manipulated in the future.
There simply is no legal purpose or excuse for voting machines.
They accomplish nothing at all except to allow for fraud.
Even their ability to give partial return results early, is actually illegal.
You are not supposed to let early results effect people who have not voted yet.

Nah.
I do not particularly think there was election fraud when Trump lost, but Dominion should not exist.
Voting machines should never have been legal.
Their purpose and intent is always ONLY to allow for and facilitate fraud.
They can never accomplish anything good, are easily manipulated either remotely or by local USB.
The fact they likely were not in this last election, does not alter the fact they often have been, such as the 2000 election, and are intended to be manipulated in the future.
There simply is no legal purpose or excuse for voting machines.
They accomplish nothing at all except to allow for fraud.
Even their ability to give partial return results early, is actually illegal.
You are not supposed to let early results effect people who have not voted yet.
They are not the machines that people vote but the machines that tabulate the vote

After MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely claimed election fraud occurred in Idaho, Secretary of State officials audited three counties to disprove that claim. Now, the state plans to send Lindell a bill.

Idaho Chief Deputy Secretary of State Chad Houck confirmed to the Idaho Statesman that the office plans to bill the CEO for the costs associated with auditing the three counties, a total estimated at about $6,500. Houck announced the bill on CNN on Thursday.

In Idaho, former President Donald Trump handily won in the 2020 presidential election with 63.8% of the votes. But Lindell, in a widely circulated document titled “The Big Lie,” alleged that presidential election results in all 44 Idaho counties were electronically manipulated to switch votes from Trump to Joe Biden.

Dim politicians are so stupid. Why should Lindell pay their "bill?"

Since we are exchanging advice... learn to accept responsibility.

Lindell is a nobody but he had the backing of your orange douche bag and hence his voice was heard. When he made a stink about the "fraudulent" elections and demanded recounts...people had to take him up on it.

But when they found bupkiss...they are demanding he pays for the audit. Only fair, right? Or, would you rather the taxpayers should be liable for Lindell's boneheaded statements? So, first advice...learn to accept responsibility.

Second...Next time, take your own advice and learn to read. Everything I have stated above, you could have found it yourself...if you had, you know, actually learned to read.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

For Lindell to be liable for the bill, they would have to have given him the proposed cost ahead of time, and let him decide.
They did not do that, and instead went ahead on their own. So then I see no way Lindell is liable?
In fact, I would bet there is a law already existing that any election close enough requires a manual recount.
So then likely every state should have already been doing this on their own.
What we should then be asking is WHY the manual recounts were not done automatically right away?

Forum List

Back