Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

Was he/she/it literally CHASED out -- threatened with torches and pitchforks, or did he/she/it choose to move to a place where his/her/its personal ideology would be more accepted?

If that's the case, then it's a matter of more sleazy leftist drama.

I doubt that he/she/it was physically run out of the state.

And their IQ scores reflect that. I can hear you chant "I'M STUPID AND I'M PROUD"
I have a college degree in a technical field. I work in an engineering related position at a major gas & electric utility company. II support a six person (all adults) family pretty much by myself. I must be doing something right.

I have a college degree in a technical field. I work in an engineering related position at a major gas & electric utility company. II support a six person (all adults) family pretty much by myself. I must be doing something right.
Where did you get your education?

Were you home schooled?

It exposes your lie that homeschooled kids are stupid
I never said home schooled kids were stupid. Just all of them I know. Most parents don't have the knowledge, or time to be an adequate school teacher. The children suffer when their parents attempt a task they are unqualified to do.

I also like how the article appears to slam all teachers of the year.

You reckon all children should be home schooled?
No

But all children should be free from leftist teacher grooming and political brainwashing

Dont you agree?

Where did you get your education?

Were you home schooled?
I went to a public school system, but having two parents with education degrees, my brothers and I learned as much at home as we did in the school system. I believe the School Department threw a party when my youngest brother graduated because it meant they were done having to deal with my parents.

I got my Associates of Science Degree in Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD) from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island.

No

But all children should be free from leftist teacher grooming and political brainwashing

Dont you agree?
And all children should be free from regular beatings with a stick. There is no proof that any of those things are widespread problems in our schools.

I went to a public school system, but having two parents with education degrees, my brothers and I learned as much at home as we did in the school system. I believe the School Department threw a party when my youngest brother graduated because it meant they were done having to deal with my parents.

I got my Associates of Science Degree in Computer Aided Design & Drafting (CADD) from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island.
You went to public school. Something doesn't add up. Were you lying about all those acomplishments you claimed?

And all children should be free from regular beatings with a stick. There is no proof that any of those things are widespread problems in our schools.
We need cameras in the classrooms to supply the missing evidence

And then school choice so that parents can move children out of bad schools

Don’t post your leftist BS on social media if you don’t want to be called out on it.

Lefties love to call out everyone else’s Political postings on social media. But then are shocked when it happens to them. You reap what you sow.

Yes. They love screwing over people and getting them fired or financially ruined just for fun, so they can't snivel about it happening to their fellow deviants. They can reap what they sow same as everybody else.

We need cameras in the classrooms to supply the missing evidence

And then school choice so that parents can move children out of bad schools

But Democrats now claim we don't need evidence for anything any more, just the accusations are more than enough. They're sending people to prison for nothing, so screw em and their cancel culture sleaziness.

Forum List

Back