Idaho loses its 'Teacher of the Year' after right-wing parents chase her out of state

People who aren't smart enough to self censor their social media shouldn't be teaching kids

We need cameras in the classrooms to supply the missing evidence

And then school choice so that parents can move children out of bad schools
So you don't already have any actual evidence that any of that is happening, right? I'll give trump credit for one thing. He can really get his crazies riled up over even the goofiest of nonexistant. things

No

But all children should be free from leftist teacher grooming and political brainwashing

Dont you agree?
1. I don't see proof that this is occurring with this teacher.
2. I don't want either side brainwashing. PragerU crap is the opposite side of this.
3. I want the teachers to teach the plan given to them by the school as approved by the school board / school system. If they are doing that then they are acting appropriately yes?

Also I like her hair. When my daughter was doing her first internship helping at risk kids in elementary school, she would change her hair color every week and they would try to guess what character she was.

So you don't already have any actual evidence that any of that is happening, right? I'll give trump credit for one thing. He can really get his crazies riled up over even the goofiest of nonexistant. things
Parents dont have to prove the teachers are unacceptable

The teachers must convince parents they safe to teach the children

And probably far more conservative than the woke teacher
Not so conservative that they didn't name her teacher of the year though.

Do her social media posts really disqualify her from teaching if she was actually following the curriculum?

Meh. One teacher who got an award. The entire situation is a tempest in a teacup.

We need cameras in the classrooms to supply the missing evidence

And then school choice so that parents can move children out of bad schools
That would likely violate HIPPA and a whole bunch of other state and federal laws. Plus its purvy.
People who aren't smart enough to self censor their social media shouldn't be teaching kids
Why do they have to censor their social media?

Or you can teach them yourself.

1. Teacher of the year.
2. Literally no proof and a libelous statement that the teacher is grooming for anything except combing their hair.
3. Republicans used to be strongly for education. Now they are for what, drooling?

The article does nothing but besmirch her name. in your world she can't post outside of work? I guess you and I couldn't be teachers under that standard either.

if if if, your whole world is the supposition of "if," without the need for proof.

Following your standard you could not be a teacher either.

Idaho deserves what they get.
Your shortsightedness is alarming.
Do you think the Nazis or the Soviets didn't have their "teachers of the year"?? What the hell does that prove, that someone was teacher of the year when the people they gave them that title were a bunch of fascist leftist swine?

You are VERY good at heiling when the media says "Seig!"

That would likely violate HIPPA and a whole bunch of other state and federal laws. Plus its purvy.

Why do they have to censor their social media?

Or you can teach them yourself.
Why wouldn't they?

If they know it's going to cause problems in their career don't you think it is prudent?

Idaho's newly minted teacher of the year was chased out of the state by right wing parents. Moving to Illinois.
its my understanding Idaho already has a severe teacher shortage. Don't see how this helps.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Anyone who supports the Marxists of BLM is a moron.

Do her social media posts really disqualify her from teaching if she was actually following the curriculum?
I am talking about the state as a whole not a handful of lib elites in an ivory tower patting themselves on the back

Some parents are just trouble making nuts. They just like having somebody to be mad at. Those would be the ones who think it's fine to threaten and harrass teachers.

Since the anti conservative hit piece did not share her social media posts with us you tell me

Since the anti conservative hit piece did not share her social media posts with us you tell me

I don't see how anyone's political stance disqualifies them from anything. If she was following the school curriculum and her students were learning who cares if she supports this ir that ?

Are you telling us the whole state is extreme with only the woke lib academics to stand up to them?

You don't think people who would go after a teacher for nothing but a social media post are extreme?

Forum List

Back