Idaho abortion laws crush free speech and endanger the health of students

All iniversities have a duty of care to their students and abortion info is a part of that.
WRONG! Universities have a duty to educate. Care is provided by their families and health care providers. Take your commie ass down the road. A school has no business in the health care of their STUDENTS. They are not the school's patients. SMFH, moron.

All women should be able to access healthcare when they need it.
All women have access to health care. Schools DO NOT PROVIDE HEALTHCARE. Doctors and health clinics provide healthcare. Go lick some more short bus windows, you didn't learn anything in school, probably because you spent your time looking for a doctor.

You can be arrested for telling a student about an abortion service.
Sounds like a very repressive place to live. It seems to be at odds with the beliefs of people who live their. They talk a lot about freedom from govt. But then behave like this.
Yup. Not just educators but staff, having a conversation. Good bye free speech.

This thread has been up all week and not one poster has put up an argument to justify this cruel and oppressive policy.

There is no merit in this and it is a backward step for America.. If I was a student I would go somewhere more civilised for my education.

"Promote" is such a weasel word. These students are not children who need their parents permission to do anything.

The University is no doubt acting under the instructions of its lawyers and insurers but the net result of this is a frightening situation for young women.

It is an egregious attack on the free speech rights of Uni staff and students.

It begs the question as to whether you would choose to be educated in such a dark place.

It isnt conducive to learning to see your lecturer dragged out of class by the abortion police. Although the more perceptive students would learn a valuable lesson.

Of course America has a choice.
Always amazes me to hear the left not give a damn about the health of the fetus. It's always the health of the mother and it's usually that the mother's health would be better if the fetus was aborted, even though there was no life threatening situation there.

Always amazes me to hear the left not give a damn about the health of the fetus. It's always the health of the mother and it's usually that the mother's health would be better if the fetus was aborted, even though there was no life threatening situation there.
Its not just the health that is important. The girl may not want to have a baby at that time of her life.That is her choice.

It isnt complicated.

This thread has been up all week and not one poster has put up an argument to justify this cruel and oppressive policy.

There is no merit in this and it is a backward step for America.. If I was a student I would go somewhere more civilised for my education.
First, you don't know what the law states. Second, if the student wants to leave and get indoctrinated instead of an education, it is a free country. I hope the door doesn't hit them in the ass.

First, you don't know what the law states. Second, if the student wants to leave and get indoctrinated instead of an education, it is a free country. I hope the door doesn't hit them in the ass.
Again you fail to contribute to the topic. Just some jumbled up gop talking points.

"Promote" is such a weasel word. These students are not children who need their parents permission to do anything.

The University is no doubt acting under the instructions of its lawyers and insurers but the net result of this is a frightening situation for young women.

It is an egregious attack on the free speech rights of Uni staff and students.

It begs the question as to whether you would choose to be educated in such a dark place.

It isnt conducive to learning to see your lecturer dragged out of class by the abortion police. Although the more perceptive students would learn a valuable lesson.

Of course America has a choice.
killing babies will save us all from inflation?????

Forum List

Back