- Oct 25, 2019
- Reaction score
Some things jump out at me, but, I've been reluctant in pointing them out-Credible to you. Not me. You still haven’t presented something that shows something other than two jumbo jets flying into the towers? Why?
(1) You are talking to 2 different people and not keeping us separated (in your head). I've only posted 1 picture. That was a graph depicting the acceleration rate of the Twin Towers.
(2) Your refusal to read anything contradictory to your feelings tells a story itself.
(3) Yes, professionals, who are really professionals, in their fields, not bureaucrats on the gov't payroll are much more credible than, well, bureacrats on the gov't payroll, which is what the 9/11 commission was made up of, as well as the alphabet agency actors-
(4) An intellectual discussion can only be achieved, intellectually- that requires a knowledge of the subject. You have none. You accept the "pictures" and videos the news shows bombarded you with- it's understandable, but, not concrete evidence. As in, the physics, which are explained in the links I provided- which you refuse to read. And trying to discredit a messenger (the very credible professionals) is not an intellectual endeavor-
(5) You're also trying to discredit me (as is candycorn) trying to get me with a "gotcha" moment- it ain't gonna happen. I've been doing this (these message boards) for years and studying the links, for years, and have likely forgotten more than you're willing to learn- the key word is "willing"- that's where you (and people like you) and I differ- I'm willing to learn and let the chips fall where they may- I'm also very curious and analytical, it's just who I am- I've also had some formal training in Failure Analysis, and was really good at it- relied on, by professionals, and bureaucrats alike-
(6) I approach all things objectively- that is my nature, and training. I don't render subjective conclusions.
I have a very simple philosophy about most everything, especially mechanical, which nearly everything can be broken down to, piece by piece- that philosophy is; anybody can figure out how, very few know why- that's where I excel- no, I'm not bragging, just stating a fact-
So, in light of the above- I'll leave you to argue with yourself- you can't argue anything about this with me- you're not knowledgeable enough- sorry, but, that's the way it is- attacking a messenger is not an intellectual argument about anything- keep that in mind.