I wouldn't Want To Be in THEIR Shoes Right Now

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:
All of the libs are that way...

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...
Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.
It will play out in the courts, just like in 2000 when the fake news MSM claimed that Al Gore won before anything was certified.

I was afraid this was going to happen again.
Yep.

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?
You are speculating again, dumbass.

Fact = Legally, Biden is not the president elect.

Fact = Donald Trump is your President

Are you willing to concede to those facts, or are you too much of a delusional TDS afflicted moron to admit to those facts?
Huh? What do you think it takes to be president elect?
:cuckoo:
Read the fucking constitution, moron.

You're an idiot.
LOL

Imbecile, there's no definition for "president-elect" in the Constitution. :eusa_doh:
Who is your president, bitch!?

Which are entirely ficticious, in that they didn't happen. You're peddling another fraud. It's been debunked before, but let's debunk it again,

Needless to say, you won't care, and you won't stop pushing your lie. Fascists engaging in a fascist coup will peddle whatever fraud is needed.
Your first (Reuters) link has serious flaws. First, it claims that "One large jump of almost 140,000 ballots in Michigan was due to a clerical error that has since been resolved."

Oh "resolved" is it ? And what exactly does that mean ? Reuters doesn't say. But if a 140,000 vote jump was an "error", as Reuters claimed, then those 140,000 extra erroneous Biden votes should have been extracted and removed. Guess what, folks. THEY WERE NOT. They were fully ADDED on to Bidens' totals, so it hardly matters whether there was an "error", or if this was a deliberate SCAM, designed to prevent Trump from winning Michigan, when he was waaay ahead in REAL VOTES.

Just another SCAM by the leftist media to support their laughingstock coronation of Joe Biden, and nothing more. "Fact check" HA HA . yeah right, by the same guys who have already declared him to have won -what marvelous credibility (sarcasm).

Then the link focuses on Wisconsin and claims that 170,000 votes came tumbling in from Milwaukee, and gives a link for that. But the link is nothing but a local news article, which simply claims the same thing, and even if it had a deeper link to an election official, well those are the same people who I said I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, why would they be getting an ounce of credibility ?

Then the link talks more about Wisconsin and says this >> " FiveThirtyEight published a graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4 on its election live blog (here) alongside this explanation by reporter Maggie Koerth: "

After looking long and VERY hard enough through a bunch of Maggie Koerth posts, trying to find this missing link to a supposed "graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4" guess what > No GRAPH
But I DO HAVE A GRAPH. It's from Edison research and ABC NEWS

So then, this by now not-too-credible Reuters link (or kink), laughably calling itself a "Fact Check". relying heavily on the pollster FiveThirtyEight, says that Trump did get "thousands of votes" during this time. Well, he might have, but the elections official in Wisconsin did not report it that way. They reported Trump getting ZERO votes, according to ABC NEWS, which just so happens to be the parent company of FiveThirty Eight, and ABC NEWS reported no increase of votes for Trump at this particular time. (as my graph in Post # 28 shows) LOL. Somebody in FiveTHirty Eight better watch their step.

So nice try at debunking, mamooth. Maybe you thought we wouldn't read too deep into your link. We did, and your debunking post just wound up getting debunked.,

View attachment 417203

Again, you have yet to provide evidence that a single vote cast for Biden was fraudulent.

You simply insist it must be so, citing yourself as an election expert.

Alas, you citing yourself isn't evidence. Not in any court.

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

Are you willing to concede to those facts, or are you too much of a delusional TDS afflicted moron to admit to those facts?

You're an idiot.
LOL

Imbecile, there's no definition for "president-elect" in the Constitution. :eusa_doh:
LOLOL

Whassamatter? Can't answer such a simple question? What is needed to crown a president elect? If that question's too tough, just let me know, I can dumb it down for ya.

Oh, and Impeached Trump is my president... for just another 9 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours & 44 minutes.

:dance:

You're an idiot.
LOL

LOLOL

Whassamatter? Can't answer such a simple question? What is needed to crown a president elect? If that question's too tough, just let me know, I can dumb it down for ya.

Oh, and Impeached Trump is my president... for just another 9 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours & 44 minutes.

What makes you think Biden is going to be any better? He has been in 47 years and is not much different then the Neocons. He will have no problem taking more of your rights away at an even faster pace then Trump. He will do exactly what the Cabal and UN want him to do for this Medical Tyranny and Technocratic Dictatorship. Biden is all in on the Global Reset and working for China.

You're an idiot.
LOL

LOLOL

Whassamatter? Can't answer such a simple question?
You are dodging the question. Who is your president, bitch?

It was a sting operation to catch them in the act:

Stop spreading fake news.

Rumor: DHS or CISA printed paper ballots with security measures and is auditing results as a countermeasure against ballot counterfeiting.

Reality: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) do not design or audit ballots, which are processes managed by state and local election officials.

You're an idiot.
LOL

LOLOL

What makes you think Biden is going to be any better? He has been in 47 years and is not much different then the Neocons. He will have no problem taking more of your rights away at an even faster pace then Trump. He will do exactly what the Cabal and UN want him to do for this Medical Tyranny and Technocratic Dictatorship. Biden is all in on the Global Reset and working for China.
There's no way of knowing how well he will do but the economy does better under Democrats in general.

You're an idiot.
LOL

LOLOL

Whassamatter? Can't answer such a simple question?
You are dodging the question. Who is your president, bitch?
You dumbfuck, I answered your question. Who knows why you edited out of my quote and then pretended like I didn't answer?

Must be for the same reason you won't answer my question.... at what point is someone president elect?

Last edited:
We're gonna be playing a delightful game of conspiracy whack-a-mole with these poor children as they scramble from one failed conspiracy to the next, abandoning them almost as fast as they make them up.

The reality is far simpler and less dramatic: Biden won.

You guys can blabber your favorite word "conspiracy" or "debunked" or "white supremacist" or "out of context" or whatever is popular at the moment. None of these will have the slightest effect on any objective court, which will throw all the invalid state election "vote" counts right out the window (like the one in Georgia going on right now).

I know the US Supreme Court will rule objectively, and they won't be swayed by all the Democrat fancy catchwords and phrases, one iota, or by the media's ridiculous coronation of Joe Biden.

Trump won. Everybody knows it, and it's just a matter of time before all the Democrats' voting scams are all unravelled and trashed.

What we should be thinking about now, is how to get good honest people to replace all the bad apples election scammers, who will be heading to prison, or non-extradition countries, if they're smart.

Another Supreme Court Hail Mary that didn't connect. No lower court case heard. All thrown out. 3 recounts and a signature audit in Georgia. One insurrection later and Trump is out and exiled to Florida.

We're gonna be playing a delightful game of conspiracy whack-a-mole with these poor children as they scramble from one failed conspiracy to the next, abandoning them almost as fast as they make them up.

You guys can blabber your favorite word "conspiracy" or "debunked" or "white supremacist" or "out of context" or whatever is popular at the moment. None of these will have the slightest effect on any objective court, which will throw all the invalid state election "vote" counts right out the window (like the one in Georgia going on right now).

I know the US Supreme Court will rule objectively, and they won't be swayed by all the Democrat fancy catchwords and phrases, one iota, or by the media's ridiculous coronation of Joe Biden.

Trump won. Everybody knows it, and it's just a matter of time before all the Democrats' voting scams are all unravelled and trashed.

What we should be thinking about now, is how to get good honest people to replace all the bad apples election scammers, who will be heading to prison, or non-extradition countries, if they're smart.

Another Supreme Court Hail Mary that didn't connect. No lower court case heard. All thrown out. 3 recounts and a signature audit in Georgia. One insurrection later and Trump is out and exiled to Florida.

Even more telling, Trump got the trial he asked for. He was able to call witnesses, present evidence and would have to back his election fraud claims in court, held to the standards of the law.

A day before the trial he demanded was to begin.......Trump voluntarily dismissed his entire case. His bluff called.

These poor rubes were played.

So what happened between 2016 and 2020? Four years ago it was the end of the world because Russia had stolen the election by running ads on FaceBook, the President was illegitimate and should be impeached before ever taking office. We launched a multi-year, multi-million dollar campaign, some would call it an investigation, to prove that he colluded with RUSSIA! to steal the election. To this day, many still repeat the mantra that the 2016 election was fraudulent. Then we were told that TRUMP! did nothing to stop foreign influence in our elections. Now, we had the most secure, most transparent election in our nation's history, and no one is talking about foreign influence AT ALL. So what happened? Did:

1. TRUMP! take forceful steps to eliminate foreign influence once and for all? If so, what steps were taken?
2. Foreign nations, including Russia, decide to sit this one out?
3. The "right" guy won and no one cares about foreign influence any more?

You tell me.

I'm glad you ask.... President Biden....
The old, corrupt, white 1%er from the Democratic party of slavery?
Otherwise known as -- not Trump.

tenor.gif

So if or whenever an election is stolen by the GOP, there is election cheating, the courts refuse to hear the cases, BLM or Antifa rise up, riot in protest and are harshly put down, condemned and charged and Biden or your democrat leader is censured, blamed and vilified in the press for championing the cause of justice, you'll be good with all of that and we can expect you won't complain about ANY of it, right, Jack? NOT A WORD FROM YOU?

So if or whenever an election is stolen by the GOP, there is election cheating, the courts refuse to hear the cases, BLM or Antifa rise up, riot in protest and are harshly put down, condemned and charged and Biden or your democrat leader is censured, blamed and vilified in the press for championing the cause of justice, you'll be good with all of that and we can expect you won't complain about ANY of it, right, Jack? NOT A WORD FROM YOU?
Moron, courts did not refuse to hear cases. Trump and allies brought 60 some odd cases to a variety of courts, some with judges Twice Impeached Trump appointed; and nearly everyone was thrown out due to lack of evidence or merit. That's not refusing to hear a case, it's dismissing a case the court determines is bullshit.

Moron, courts did not refuse to hear cases. Trump and allies brought 60 some odd cases to a variety of courts, some with judges Twice Impeached Trump appointed; and nearly everyone was thrown out due to lack of evidence or merit. That's not refusing to hear a case, it's dismissing a case the court determines is bullshit.

These poor snowflakes have been conditioned by their echo chambers to believe that anything they allege must be treated as fact. Alas, that's not how reality works.

A lawsuit is just an accusation. If you want that lawsuit to go anywhere, you need the evidence to back it up. And Trump's team had shit to back their claims. The cases were predictably dismissed for lack of evidence or lack of standing.

That's not 'refusing to hear the cases'. That's a comically inept accusation backed by jackshit being laughed out of court.

Forum List

Back