I wouldn't Want To Be in THEIR Shoes Right Now

Nope. You imagine the election was stolen because you didn't like the outcome. So you're gonna hold your breath until you turn blue.

There's a reason that the horseshit you've been told by Trump....and what his lawyers arguing in court have nothing to do with each other.
Eventually all the scams will be thrown out. Then either a new election held, with very tight scrutiny of vote counting, or Trump will be confirmed as the winner. Ho hum.
And by 'scams', you mean the Trump lawsuits? If so, you're probably right.

Trump's record of failure in court has been essentially absolute. Judges are literally laughing at his lawyers.

His Arizona lawsuits, gone. His Pennsylvnia lawsuits, utterly abandoned the claims that Republican observers were barred. Trump's own lawyers admitting that yes, republican observers were in the room. Trump's lawyers admitting they have no evidence of fraud. Trump's lawyers even refusing to make the allegation of fraud.

But you don't hear about any of this on your steady diet of OAN and NewsMax TV, do you?

January 20th is going to a lovely tool to determine which of us has been gobbling a steady diet of bullshit, now won't it?

The reality is far simpler and less dramatic: Biden won.

There's a far better chance that I could shoot an arrow from 500 feet away blindfolded as a trick shot, it fly through a crack in the window, fly through the handle in a teapot on the stove, go through the keyhole in a door, ricochet off a lampshade in the other room, bounce off the marble hearth of the fireplace, only to flip backwards up through the air over the chandelier to land perfectly upright in a rose vase standing on table on the other side of the room I had placed there than for Joe Biden to have legally, honestly gotten 77 million votes far more than any person in history that even democrats rue his being elected after running no campaign to empty rooms as democrats elsewhere all got thumped while the other republicans all won bigly.

How silly of me to think that crazy! :ack-1:
Or....you know exactly jack shit about how elections and probability works.

And have replaced the results of both with your imagination.

Good luck with that.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:
All of the libs are that way...

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...
Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.
It will play out in the courts, just like in 2000 when the fake news MSM claimed that Al Gore won.

I was afraid this was going to happen again.

Nope. Florida was 527 votes apart in 2000.

Biden has leads of between 4000 and 120,000 in 5 different key States.

Its not particularly close.
According to you.

We shall see in due time after the legal process plays out.

Fact = Legally, right now, Biden is NOT the president-elect.

Fact = Donald Trump is your president.

Last edited:

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.
It will play out in the courts, just like in 2000 when the fake news MSM claimed that Al Gore won.

According to you.

We shall see in due time.

According to the election results. I'm not quoting me.

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

If Trump is sworn in instead, I'd certainly do it. Will you?

Denial. Not just a river in Egypt anymore. :)
You know it was stolen. Now you're Miss Cleo?? LOL.

Look. Trump lost. And he lost because he was a terrible President. But you are ready to declare this man President for Life...why? What is so redeeming about this fraud?
Every item on your list has been debunked or is opinion. Not one of them has any validity to it.
HA HA HA. Seriously, Democrats really are mentally deranged. Look at these posts.

Oh yeah, Trump gets tens of thousands of Americans showing up at each of his many his rallies (millions over time), while Biden sits in a basement over time, all with the idea thinking he doesn't need to campaign, in that vote fraud will give the election to him. Then when he announces his first big rally to be held, with Kamala Harris too, not a single supporter of them showed up.

So then crazy things are going on in the vote counting, and we're supposed to believe that Biden got more votes.

The DOJ is already taking action against the frauders, who already are exposed, and will be ousted. One of Trump's first duties in 2021 and 2022 will be to clean up this Democrats infested election filth.

Look. Trump lost. And he lost because he was a terrible President. But you are ready to declare this man President for Life...why? What is so redeeming about this fraud?
Every item on your list has been debunked or is opinion. Not one of them has any validity to it.
HA HA HA. Seriously, Democrats really are mentally deranged. Look at these posts.

Laughing.....yeah, using the actual election results to determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election rather than the conspiracy ramblings of some random dude on a message board, citing himself.

Crazy, right?

Its pretty bad.

They have yet to show evidence of fraudulent votes. And yet in this glorious abence of evidence, declare elaborate plots and sweeping fraud that swayed an entire election.

Except in court, of course. In court, Trump's team is crystal clear that they're NOT claiming fraud, and contradicting the conspiracy pablum that these poor dupes have been gobbling like mother's milk.

You can't fix stupid.
Somehow this makes you feel better. I suspect you are trying to make Biden win just by constantly saying it. Oh, say something enough times (like almost all the media) and then people will begin t believe it, huh? You think the US Supreme court will ?

According to you.

Fact = Legally, right now, Biden is NOT the president-elect.

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

I am factually correct. You are speculating about hypothetical situations.

Last edited:
Its pretty bad.

They have yet to show evidence of fraudulent votes. And yet in this glorious abence of evidence, declare elaborate plots and sweeping fraud that swayed an entire election.

Except in court, of course. In court, Trump's team is crystal clear that they're NOT claiming fraud, and contradicting the conspiracy pablum that these poor dupes have been gobbling like mother's milk.

You can't fix stupid.
Somehow this makes you feel better. I suspect you are trying to make Biden win just by constantly saying it. Oh, say something enough times (like almost all the media) and then people will begin t believe it, huh? You think the US Supreme court will ?

The election results make me feel better.

My guy won.....fairly easily. He got more electoral votes than Trump did in 2016. And set all time records for the popular vote.

Why would any rational person ignore the election results......and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Oh yeah, Trump gets tens of thousands of Americans showing up at each of his many his rallies (millions over time), while Biden sits in a basement over time, all with the idea thinking he doesn't need to campaign, in that vote fraud will give the election to him. Then when he announces his first big rally to be held, with Kamala Harris too, not a single supporter of them showed up.

So then crazy things are going on in the vote counting, and we're supposed to believe that Biden got more votes.

The DOJ is already taking action against the frauders, who already are exposed, and will be ousted. One of Trump's first duties in 2021 and 2022 will be to clean up this Democrats infested election filth.
Too bad for Impeached Trump, rallies are not votes. Maybe then he could have won the election.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:

According to you.

I am factually correct. You are speculating.

You're claiming something that hasn't happened yet is a 'fact'?

Laughing.....no wonder your ilk are losing so consistently in court.

There's a far better chance that I could shoot an arrow from 500 feet away blindfolded as a trick shot, it fly through a crack in the window, fly through the handle in a teapot on the stove, go through the keyhole in a door, ricochet off a lampshade in the other room, bounce off the marble hearth of the fireplace, only to flip backwards up through the air over the chandelier to land perfectly upright in a rose vase standing on table on the other side of the room I had placed there than for Joe Biden to have legally, honestly gotten 77 million votes far more than any person in history that even democrats rue his being elected after running no campaign to empty rooms as democrats elsewhere all got thumped while the other republicans all won bigly.

Good luck with that.

Funny how all the guys who claim they won the election fair and square without a doubt are all the ones protesting the loudest! You're really bothered and worried that half the nation will never buy it.

Good luck with that.

Funny how all the guys who claim they won the election fair and square without a doubt are all the ones protesting the loudest! You're really bothered and worried that half the nation will never buy it.

Laughing....you seem confused. Those weren't our protests of the election results. Those were our celebrations:

That's a lot of clapping and cheering for a 'protest'.

Liar.

Fact = Biden is not legally the president-elect. Nobody is the president elect.

Last edited:

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:

According to you.

Liar.

Fact = Biden is not legally the president-elect. Nobody is the president elect.

Fact: You claimed "It will play out in the courts, just like in 2000 when the fake news MSM claimed that Al Gore won."

That's the claim were discussing. Not who is president TODAY. But who will be president as a result of this election.

No wonder you have avoided my challenge.

Those were our celebrations:

They were all debunked as celebrations of holidays in Europe that your lying media picked up claiming were cheers for Biden. I liked the one story claiming a ringing bell in France was ringing for Joe. Turns out it rings every say. :auiqs.jpg:

NO ONE celebrated Joe winning.

NO ONE even likes the guy.

NO ONE voted for Joe.

Even the Democrats are glum they're stuck with the pasty old fart.

Whatever actual votes he got were all people who simply had been brainwashed to want Trump out of office
by the global cabal.

Welcome to your new president elect:

THE OTHER GUY

Faceless-man.jpg

You vote for presidents like Nancy Pelosi votes for healthcare packages.

You'll both worry about what's in them later on.

Those were our celebrations:

They were all debunked as celebrations of holidays in Europe that your lying media picked up claiming were cheers for Biden. I liked the one story claiming a ringing bell in France was ringing for Joe. Turns out it rings every say. :auiqs.jpg:

NO ONE celebrated Joe winning.

NO ONE even likes the guy.

NO ONE voted for Joe.

Even the Democrats are glum they're stuck with the pasty old fart.

Whatever actual votes he got were all people who simply had been brainwashed to want Trump out of office
by the global cabal.

Welcome to your new president elect:

THE OTHER GUY

View attachment 417182

You vote for presidents like Nancy Pelosi votes for healthcare packages.

You'll both worry about what's in them later on.

Is this...acceptance??? :auiqs.jpg:
I mean, it's sour grapes acceptance..but hey, little steps.
See? You can do it!

You are speculating again, dumbass.

Fact = Legally, right now, Biden is not the president elect.

Fact = Donald Trump is your President

Are you willing to concede to those facts, or are you too much of a delusional TDS afflicted moron to admit to those facts?

Last edited:
Having been a Democrat for 40 years, I think I have an idea of how the election fraud scenario came about, and where it is going. I get the sense that at about 3AM, the morning after election day, Democrat election officials in swing states saw that President Trump, with sizable vote leads, was heading right straight toward a victory.

Knowing the Democrat mindset, which is that Democrats must always do ANYTHING they can, to get power for Democrats, and keep it away from Republicans, the Democrat election officials, stopped counting votes, and held a conference among each other. My guess is they discussed what they could do to stop Trump from winning. What they came up with, was to simply report 120,000+ fictitious "votes" for Joe Biden, and none for Trump. Well, this would be a pretty good guess, because that is exactly what they did.

I also guess that these election officials who have the job of reporting vote counts, are supervised by some other Democrat who also sees a responsibility to insure power for Democrats, and as such, the election officials might have worried about losing their jobs if they allowed Trump to win.

They didn't seem to think there would be anything more serious for them than the prospect of job loss. Thus, they decided to falsify the vote reports, in favor of Biden. Democrats have a built-in perspective that they are always right. As Georgia US Senate candidate Jon Osoff said recently >> "We're on the right side of history." It looks like their mindset of always thinking that, has now put them in a lot of trouble.

I forsee the election (still in progress) as going to wind up before the US Supreme Court, with the US Dept of Justice vigorously pressing to prosecute these Democrat election frauders, to the full extent of the law.
First, if the frauders continue to press the idea that there is no evidence of election fraud, they will be laughed out of the courtroom. Secondly, the DOJ prosecutors will not have trouble proving their case and the frauders will be looking at multiple counts of violation of US Code 52, Section 20511, carrying 5 years of federal imprisonment + fines, for each count. I wouldn't want to be their shoes right now.

That's a lie.

A long lie, but still just a lie.
You wish it were a lie but it isn't. See two can play that stupid game.
The difference?

I'm not lying.

You are.
Stop I can't breath you are a lying funny ass clown

Forum List

Back