I wouldn't Want To Be in THEIR Shoes Right Now

Those were our celebrations:

They were all debunked as celebrations of holidays in Europe that your lying media picked up claiming were cheers for Biden. I liked the one story claiming a ringing bell in France was ringing for Joe. Turns out it rings every say. :auiqs.jpg:

NO ONE celebrated Joe winning.

NO ONE even likes the guy.

NO ONE voted for Joe.

Even the Democrats are glum they're stuck with the pasty old fart.

Whatever actual votes he got were all people who simply had been brainwashed to want Trump out of office
by the global cabal.

Welcome to your new president elect:

THE OTHER GUY

View attachment 417182

You vote for presidents like Nancy Pelosi votes for healthcare packages.

You'll both worry about what's in them later on.

Debunked, huh?

So where in Europe was this video taken?

That's Trump's NY Trump Tower........but somehow in Europe? If so, wow. That's some excellent CG.

And how about this one.

Per you, that's not the Pioneer Square in Portland, but the Pioneer Square in Europe? Where in Europe is that Pioneer Square again?

And how about this one:

That's the Philadelphia.....in Europe, huh? So was that Philadelphia, Bulgaria? Maybe the Phili in Sweden?

Man, flying in all those folks with such perfect American accents must have cost a fortune.

Or....maybe you don't know what you're talking about again.

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?
You are speculating again, dumbass.

Fact = Legally, Biden is not the president elect.

Fact = Donald Trump is your President

Are you willing to concede to those facts, or are you too much of a delusional TDS afflicted moron to admit to those facts?
Huh? What do you think it takes to be president elect?

When Biden is sworn in on January 20th....will you admit that you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about and have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

Are you willing to concede to those facts, or are you too much of a delusional TDS afflicted moron to admit to those facts?
:cuckoo:
Read the fucking constitution, moron.

You're an idiot.

When I challenged him to admit that he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about and had been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit when Biden is sworn in on January 20th.....

....he played stupid. And tried to pretend we were 'actually' talking about who is president TODAY.

That's what chickenshit looks like, Faun.

If they were genuinely as certain as they pretend to be about Trump's victory.....they'd jump at the chance to have a Biden supporter admit they were wrong on the day of Trump's inauguration for a 2nd term. Instead, they flee like cockroaches when the lights are turned on.

:cuckoo:
Read the fucking constitution, moron.

You're an idiot.
LOL

Imbecile, there's no definition for "president-elect" in the Constitution. :eusa_doh:

Which are entirely ficticious, in that they didn't happen. You're peddling another fraud. It's been debunked before, but let's debunk it again,

Needless to say, you won't care, and you won't stop pushing your lie. Fascists engaging in a fascist coup will peddle whatever fraud is needed.
Your first (Reuters) link has serious flaws. First, it claims that "One large jump of almost 140,000 ballots in Michigan was due to a clerical error that has since been resolved."

Oh "resolved" is it ? And what exactly does that mean ? Reuters doesn't say. But if a 140,000 vote jump was an "error", as Reuters claimed, then those 140,000 extra erroneous Biden votes should have been extracted and removed. Guess what, folks. THEY WERE NOT. They were fully ADDED on to Bidens' totals, so it hardly matters whether there was an "error", or if this was a deliberate SCAM, designed to prevent Trump from winning Michigan, when he was waaay ahead in REAL VOTES.

Just another SCAM by the leftist media to support their laughingstock coronation of Joe Biden, and nothing more. "Fact check" HA HA . yeah right, by the same guys who have already declared him to have won -what marvelous credibility (sarcasm).

Then the link focuses on Wisconsin and claims that 170,000 votes came tumbling in from Milwaukee, and gives a link for that. But the link is nothing but a local news article, which simply claims the same thing, and even if it had a deeper link to an election official, well those are the same people who I said I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, why would they be getting an ounce of credibility ?

Then the link talks more about Wisconsin and says this >> " FiveThirtyEight published a graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4 on its election live blog (here) alongside this explanation by reporter Maggie Koerth: "

After looking long and VERY hard enough through a bunch of Maggie Koerth posts, trying to find this missing link to a supposed "graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4" guess what > No GRAPH
But I DO HAVE A GRAPH. It's from Edison research and ABC NEWS

So then, this by now not-too-credible Reuters link (or kink), laughably calling itself a "Fact Check". relying heavily on the pollster FiveThirtyEight, says that Trump did get "thousands of votes" during this time. Well, he might have, but the elections official in Wisconsin did not report it that way. They reported Trump getting ZERO votes, according to ABC NEWS, which just so happens to be the parent company of FiveThirty Eight, and ABC NEWS reported no increase of votes for Trump at this particular time. (as my graph in Post # 28 shows) LOL. Somebody in FiveTHirty Eight better watch their step.

So nice try at debunking, mamooth. Maybe you thought we wouldn't read too deep into your link. We did, and your debunking post just wound up getting debunked.,

1605563801865.png

Last edited:
Which are entirely ficticious, in that they didn't happen. You're peddling another fraud. It's been debunked before, but let's debunk it again,

Needless to say, you won't care, and you won't stop pushing your lie. Fascists engaging in a fascist coup will peddle whatever fraud is needed.
Your first (Reuters) link has serious flaws. First, it claim that "One large jump of almost 140,000 ballots in Michigan was due to a clerical error that has since been resolved."

Oh "resolved" is it ? And what exactly does that mean ? Reuters doesn't say. But if a 140,000 vote jump was an "error", as Reuters claimed, then those 140,000 extra erroneous Biden votes should have been extracted and removed. Guess what, folks. THEY WERE NOT. They were fully ADDED on to Bidens' totals, so it hardly matters whether there was an "error", or if this was a deliberate SCAM, designed to prevent Trump from winning Michigan, when he was waaay ahead in REAL VOTES.

Just another SCAM by the leftist media to support their laughingstock coronation of Joe Biden, and nothing more. "Fact check" HA HA . yeah right, by the same guys who have already declared him to have won -what marvelous credibility (sarcasm).

Then the link focuses on Wisconsin and claims that 170,000 votes came tumbling in from Milwaukee, and gives a link for that. But the link is nothing but a local news article, which simply claims the same thing, and even if it had a deeper link to an election official, well those are the same people who I said I wouldn't want to be in their shoes, why would they be getting an ounce of credibility ?

Then the link talks more about Wisconsin and says this >> " FiveThirtyEight published a graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4 on its election live blog (here) alongside this explanation by reporter Maggie Koerth: "

After looking long and VERY hard enough through a bunch of Maggie Koeth posts, trying to find this missing link to a supposed "graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4" guess what > No GRAPH

So then, this by now not-too-credible Reuters link (or kink), laughably calling itself a "Fact Check". relying heavily on the pollster FiveThirtyEight, says that Trump did get "thousands of votes" during this time. Well, he might have, but the elections official in Wisconsin did not report if that way. They reported Trump getting ZERO votes, according to ABC NEWS, which just so happens to be the parent company of FiveThirty Eight, and ABC NEWS reported no increase of votes for Trump at this particular time. (as my gragh in Post # 28 shows) LOL. Somebody in FiveTHirty Eight better watch their step.

So nice try at debunking, mamooth. Maybe you thought we wouldn't read too deep into your link. We did, and your debunking post just wound up getting debunked.,
That "clerical error" and resolution are described here ...

Debunked, huh?

It's all fake news.

Whatever celebrations happened here in the USA were all staged photo-ops by the media using paid actors.

So *all* those videos are faked, huh?

Man. You're never gonna see January 20th coming, are you?

Your first (Reuters) link has serious flaws. First, it claim that "One large jump of almost 140,000 ballots in Michigan was due to a clerical error that has since been resolved."

After looking long and VERY hard enough through a bunch of Maggie Koeth posts, trying to find this missing link to a supposed "graph of the jump in votes in Wisconsin at 8:27 a.m. EST on Nov. 4" guess what > No GRAPH

So then, this by now not-too-credible Reuters link (or kink), laughably calling itself a "Fact Check". relying heavily on the pollster FiveThirtyEight, says that Trump did get "thousands of votes" during this time. Well, he might have, but the elections official in Wisconsin did not report if that way. They reported Trump getting ZERO votes, according to ABC NEWS, which just so happens to be the parent company of FiveThirty Eight, and ABC NEWS reported no increase of votes for Trump at this particular time. (as my gragh in Post # 28 shows) LOL. Somebody in FiveTHirty Eight better watch their step.

View attachment 417203

Again, you are lamenting about vote REPORTING. Insisting that the reporting 'shoulda' looked differently, because you say so. Yet you can't factually establish that ANY of the votes being counted were fraudulent.

You merely insist they are, because you say so, citing yourself.

You citing your imagination on a topic you know nothing about isn't evidence.

You're still stuck at square one: What fraud?

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

WoW! I hadn't heard about that! Trey Gowdy joined Trump's legal team? That guy is a mensch and I know he wouldn't put his name to something that he wasn't totally sold on convinced had standing of fact, willing to risk his reputation on, nor felt he couldn't win!

:dance: :dance: :yes_text12: :dance: :dance:

Yeah, he's such a stand up guy that he lead the 7th Benghazi Investigation with the promise that the he would, if nothing else, continue to falsely lie about and smear Mrs. Clinton on national television on a daily basis, and achieve his real goal.

You fools seem to think that a right wing partisan hack, will to stoop to any sleazy trick to win, is the behaviour of a "mensch". That's not an upright guy, standing up for solid principles. Gowdy is a putz with a goofy haircut.

Laughing.....yeah, using the actual election results to determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election rather than the conspiracy ramblings of some random dude on a message board, citing himself.

Crazy, right?
OH! "actual election results", huh ?

What you really mean is actual MISREPRESENTATION of election results. You could also call it SCAM of election results, or FRAUDULENT DISTORTION of election results, or DEMOCRAT-ENGINEERED election results.

Any of those would be correct.......but the one thing you cannot call it, is, "actual election results" :doubt:

Laughing.....yeah, using the actual election results to determine the winner of the 2020 presidential election rather than the conspiracy ramblings of some random dude on a message board, citing himself.

Crazy, right?
OH! "actual election results", huh ? What you really mean is actual MISREPRESENTATION of election results. You could also call it SCAM of election results, or FRAUDULENT DISTORTION of election results, or DEMOCRAT-ENGINEERED election results.

Any of those would be correct.......but the one thing you cannot call it, is, "actual election results" :doubt:

The 'misrepresentation' of election results....says you. Citing yourself.

Meanwhile, the State of Arizona, the State of Pennsylvania, the State of Georgia, the State of Wisconsin, the State of Michigan and the State of Nevada have each independently reported that Biden received the most votes in their respective dates of any candidate competing for the presidency.

But I'm supposed to ignore all of them, each lead and manned by experts in their respective state law and ballot counting procedures....and instead believe you, who doesn't know the first thing about any of them, citing himself as an infallible expert?

Smiling....um, no.

If Trump is sworn in instead, I'd certainly do it. Will you?
If you would admit that you "have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit" if Trump is sworn in on January 20th, then why would you not admit that NOW ? :dunno:

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:
All of the libs are that way...

When I heard that Gowdy had joined Trumps team I know they had found major amounts of provable fraud...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...
Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.
It will play out in the courts, just like in 2000 when the fake news MSM claimed that Al Gore won.

I was afraid this was going to happen again.

Nope. Florida was 527 votes apart in 2000.

Biden has leads of between 4000 and 120,000 in 5 different key States.

Its not particularly close.
According to you.

We shall see in due time.

According to the election results. I'm not quoting me.

If Trump is sworn in instead, I'd certainly do it. Will you?
If you would admit that you "have been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit" if Trump is sworn in on January 20th, then why would you not admit that NOW ? :dunno:

Its a simple challenge, Protectionist.....and one NONE of your ilk (including you) have had the stones to accept:

On January 20th, if Biden is sworn in as president, will you admit that you've been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

I'll certainly admit as much if Trump is sworn in on January 20th instead.

You've *claimed* that your sources are more relible than mine. January 20th will certainly tell us who has been fed the bullshit, now won't it?

Crazy, right?
OH! "actual election results", huh ? What you really mean is actual MISREPRESENTATION of election results. You could also call it SCAM of election results, or FRAUDULENT DISTORTION of election results, or DEMOCRAT-ENGINEERED election results.

The 'misrepresentation' of election results....says you. Citing yourself.

Meanwhile, the State of Arizona, the State of Pennsylvania, the State of Georgia, the State of Wisconsin, the State of Michigan and the State of Nevada have each independently reported that Biden received the most votes in their respective dates of any candidate competing for the presidency.

But I'm supposed to ignore all of them, each lead and manned by experts in their respective state law and ballot counting procedures....and instead believe you, who doesn't know the first thing about any of them, citing himself as an infallible expert?

Smiling....um, no.
Says most Americans in the United States, and probably interested viewers around the world as well. And i know plenty about them. They are lying, cheating, filthy criminals who are headed for a cell in a federal prison.

YES, you are supposed to ignore all of them, BECAUSE their reports are fraudulent, and you know it, unless you're are dumber than a horned toad.

1605565186994.png

Its a simple challenge, Protectionist.....and one NONE of your ilk (including you) have had the stones to accept:

On January 20th, if Biden is sworn in as president, will you admit that you've been mislead by a steady stream of partisan conspiracy bullshit?

You've *claimed* that your sources are more relible than mine. January 20th will certainly tell us who has been fed the bullshit, now won't it?
NO, LOL, I most certainly would NOT say that I have been misled by partisan bullshit. Does ABC NEWS look like "partisan bullshit" to you ?

Actually, usually ABC NEWS is partisan FOR BIDEN, and they are part of the partisan bullshitters who have coronated him as the "laughable" so-called "president-elect" :laugh:
but at the same time, they are among the ones who correctly called the fraudulent vote dump in Wisconsin on Nov. 4th morning.

NO, LOL, I most certainly would NOT say that I have been misled by partisan bullshit. Does ABC NEWS look like "partisan bullshit" to you ?

Actually, usually ABC NEWS is partisan FOR BIDEN, and they are part of the partisan bullshitters who have coronated him as the "laughable" so-called "president-elect" :laugh:
but at the same time, they are among the ones who correctly called the fraudulent vote dump in Wisconsin on Nov. 4th morning.
LOL

So even when proven wrong, you admit you can't face reality. Like I've been sayin', gramps ... you are senile. :cuckoo:

Youv'e told me that its already over. That the Supreme Court will make the decision and that Republicans have the majority in the Supreme Court.

Laughing......if you're so sure of that, why run from my challenge? You can't lose!

Its almost as if you know you're completely full of shit and that Biden won the election.

AND THEN THERE WAS JACK:
The guy who told you that you couldn't trust or believe a single thing the government said or did under Trump, that it was all evil, is now telling you he isn't even the slightest bit concerned about an election that flies in the face of every common sense fact and that he trusts and believes everything they say and do implicitly as good now without even a look or concern. :smoke:
All of the libs are that way...

Its time now to sit back and watch the fireworks...
Do you have a link or article saying that Gowdy joined his team? Last I heard is that those that are alleging fraud needed to prove it.
Elections are legal procedures not media products. The president doesn't need to prove fraud, only reasonable suspicion of a crime committed in order for an investigation. Evidence belongs in courts, not in the media. The evidence the left demands won't be brought forth in a press confrontation but rather in the filing of charges.

He was a former prosecutor and is currently practicing law with a firm that he worked for in the 90s. Perhaps you were unaware.

This is Gowdy stating that those alleging fraud needed to prove it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back