I would vilify Trump if he

It's a global commodities recession - deal.

It was Trump's stupid treaty with the Taliban that forced us to leave on a timetable. Worse, Team MAGA negotiated directly with the Taliban without the involvement of the Afghan government that we were spending billions to support. But I realize that Republicans only cared about 'gubmint' waste when Obama was president.

How is Biden supposed to stop people who enter Mexico illegally from moving through Mexico to attempt an illegal border crossing into the US?

I'm with you on this one - to a point. We also need to start really investing a lot more money into recruiting and professional training of local police departments. Defund was a stupid slogan; if anything we need double the funding, but it needs to be spent smarter too, and come with some strings attached. That would solve both the left's and the right's gripes about policing.

Didn't want to play stupid little word games of racist homophobes - good for her.
A lot of excuses. If all this happened Under Trump I d be putting my support elsewhere. All I said and it triggered you. Poke successful. Thanks for playing.

Do you really think that another delusional BDS rant is going to save DearLeader?

:itsok:

It's sad how facts trigger you so badly.

(YOU do realize, right, that only you TDS-suffering, triggered snowflakes call former President Trump 'dear leader' and such names, exposing your mental instability and obsession with the man....)

This is a topic about myself and Trump. Please stay on topic. Thank you.
6CCB770F-84E0-45E1-9FEB-5D1367F44FF6.jpeg

:)

They waited 18 mos. If it were a matter of national security you can get a warrant in five minutes and raid the property. So the FBI was OK with him having the material until they saw that he may announce a 2024 run. Does that about cover it?
No.

It's sad how facts trigger you so badly.
Do you agree that Trump had a standing policy to instantly declassify all the documents that he took home, the documents he said didn't exist because the FBI planted them all?

Given how often Trump and you lie, you shouldn't suck so badly at it.

Do you agree that Trump had a standing policy to instantly declassify all the documents that he took home, the documents he said didn't exist because the FBI planted them all?

Given how often Trump and you lie, you shouldn't suck so badly at it.
Wow, you get really mad and throw out false accusations when you get triggered...very easily. Does lying and launching personal attacks against others make you feel big lil anonymous snowflake? Probably still doesn't make up for all the failed 'we got him THIS time's.

:p. BWUHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, you get really mad and throw out false accusations
No wonder you're so easy to fool. You fail at basic English.

I pointed out that you and Trump suck at lying. That's not an accusation. That's a simple statement of observed reality.

Now, back to what you're running from.

How does it make sense for Trump to claim that he declassified documents that the FBI supposedly planted?

No wonder you're so easy to fool. You fail at basic English.

I pointed out that you and Trump suck at lying. That's not an accusation. That's a simple statement of observed reality.

Now, back to what you're running from.

How does it make sense for Trump to claim that he declassified documents that the FBI supposedly planted?
Yes, yes, yes...you got emotionally triggered and threw a tantrum.

:itsok:

If you can't debate ... just keep doing what you're doing. That lets everyone know.
I can debate and have, unlike you without all the drama and overtaking emotion. Try getting a handle on it and use facts instead.

• Sat there as the price of gas doubled and the price of food increased by approx. 40%;
  • Withdrew from Afghanistan and several US soldiers died and left billions of weapons behind making us look so weak that Putin and Xi felt empowered to impose their will on Ukraine and Taiwan, respectively;
  • Ignored the southern border and thousands of illegals pouring into our country;
  • Shrugged as prosecutors in leftist cities allowed criminals to walk free while supporting the defund the police movement;
  • Appointed a Supreme Court justice who could not or would not define what a woman is;
  • Could barely put on a suit jacket and kept trying to shake hands of people who weren’t there.
If Trump does this, I am definitely never defending him again. That would make him a terrible leader and person.

You'd defend Trump no matter what he does. The man is a treasonous pig, but you slavishly worship him.

Forum List

Back