I Won't Vote for Trump or Biden... But NO ONE Tells Me I Can't Eat Meat

I can give up straws... or they can start making straws out of something else like bamboo. I have no problem buying LED bulbs if they start giving LED manufacturers tax breaks if they will lower prices for consumers.

BUT I WILL NOT... and I mean will NOT quit eating red meat because some politician tells me to. Fuck no.

They can take your guns before they take my bacon. (I know bacon isn't red meat, it is pork, but they can't take my bacon either!)

Then, your going to have to either raise your own hogs and cattle- or buy your meat on the black market.

Instead of going to Walmart or Kroger for your meat purchases, you'll have to visit independent meat merchants who will be operating out of the trunk of their cars or in the back room of cocktail lounges. Kamala et al, want to get us peasants, Deploro-Americans, on a diet of gruel where the only meat available is the kind that Charlton Heston talked about in Soylent Green.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the global elites that you worship are already working on solutions that will please the next generations.

Currently, the trend that started about a decade ago, and will be worked on for the next several decades to change attitudes like they do everything else, is to make cannibalism more acceptable. This way, the poor and middle class will have more cheap meat available at a better price.

So, the price of the dwindling supplies of meat will still be O.K.

By then, us older folks will be irrelevant, and our disgust at this taboo will not affect the market, as much of the younger generations will start bidding to buy poor old folks who agree to sell their tough old meat after they no longer need it, instead of just throwing it in the ground or cremating it.

Also, Cultured Meat and Entomophagy will be more widely promoted, and socially acceptable, while also in higher economic demand.

I had to give you a informative on this one because you might be correct and future programming will convince future generations that farming humans will be the future meat supply...

Maybe this is from the morbid obsession to tv series like the Walking Dead or the fact that a segment of our society is marked by Cain and it grows larger than the Children of Seth...

Forum List

Back