I Won't Vote for Trump or Biden... But NO ONE Tells Me I Can't Eat Meat

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I can give up straws... or they can start making straws out of something else like bamboo. I have no problem buying LED bulbs if they start giving LED manufacturers tax breaks if they will lower prices for consumers.

BUT I WILL NOT... and I mean will NOT quit eating red meat because some politician tells me to. Fuck no.

They can take your guns before they take my bacon. (I know bacon isn't red meat, it is pork, but they can't take my bacon either!)

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry too much about it, the global elites that you worship are already working on solutions that will please the next generations.

Currently, the trend that started about a decade ago, and will be worked on for the next several decades to change attitudes like they do everything else, is to make cannibalism more acceptable. This way, the poor and middle class will have more cheap meat available at a better price.

So, the price of the dwindling supplies of meat will still be O.K.

By then, us older folks will be irrelevant, and our disgust at this taboo will not affect the market, as much of the younger generations will start bidding to buy poor old folks who agree to sell their tough old meat after they no longer need it, instead of just throwing it in the ground or cremating it.

Also, Cultured Meat and Entomophagy will be more widely promoted, and socially acceptable, while also in higher economic demand.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, the global elites that you worship are already working on solutions that will please the next generations.

Currently, the trend that started about a decade ago, and will be worked on for the next several decades to change attitudes like they do everything else, is to make cannibalism more acceptable. This way, the poor and middle class will have more cheap meat available at a better price.

By then, us older folks will be irrelevant, and our disgust at this taboo will not affect the market, as much of the younger generations will start bidding to buy poor old folks who agree to sell their tough old meat after they no longer need it, instead of just throwing it in the ground or cremating it.

Also, Cultured Meat and Entomophagy will be more widely promoted, and socially acceptable, while also in higher economic demand.
I can't help but wonder if they are just looking for a way to profit from death after they have killed the people off with all their other money making scams.

I can give up straws... or they can star making straws out of something else like bamboo. I have no problem buying LED bulbs if they start giving LED manufacturers tax breaks if they will lower prices for consumers.

BUT I WILL NOT... and I mean NOT quit eating red meat because some politician tells me to. Fuck no.

They can take your guns before they take my bacon. (I know bacon isn't red meat, it is pork, but they can't take my bacon either!)
Oops, someone forgot to take their Soma dose today.........

Older folks... I bet you aren't much older than I am... and I don't worship anyone, including some made-up God. Is there a higher power? Probably. Did he tell all these different people to write all these different text to worship him in all these different regions of the world in all different kinds of ways? Nope. For all we know, the person we would think of as God, is sitting on a couch eating Cheetohs watching us like we did as kids when we ordered sea monkeys out of the back of Mad Magazine.

I can give up straws... or they can star making straws out of something else like bamboo. I have no problem buying LED bulbs if they start giving LED manufacturers tax breaks if they will lower prices for consumers.

BUT I WILL NOT... and I mean NOT quit eating red meat because some politician tells me to. Fuck no.

Oops, someone forgot to take their Soma dose today.........

Nah I took my Neurotin and Flexeril it just hasn't kicked in yet.

Nobody is banning meat either.
It's only a matter of time until they do. Flakes like Warren and AOC who support the New Green Deal complain cow farts are causing climate change, so they will be coming after your bacon and your burgers and if you resist, they will sic antifa on you.

Democrats want to ban meat .. think about that? Even slaves had meat

it's easy to give up meat red meat

I did....now I only eat chicken and fish and seafood

and that's a lot of food....right there

believe me

but...........

I love President Trump!

Always pray for him!

They want to tax meat like tobacco so only the rich can eat it. The fast food companies are already investing in meatless products.

Nobody is banning meat either.
It's only a matter of time until they do. Flakes like Warren and AOC who support the New Green Deal complain cow farts are causing climate change, so they will be coming after your bacon and your burgers and if you resist, they will sic antifa on you.

They won't do it on a national level, but once the Global Government and the corporate, fascist technocracy that will rule over all is firmly in place, they will modify the production standards accordingly, adding carbon to affect trade in the Codex Alimentarius.

Once that is done, the cost of buying, selling, and trading meat will become so cost prohibitive, that the "good stuff," seafood, pork, beef, chicken, etc. will only be available for the elites, and those who produce it themselves. . . if they are allowed to.

I think that they'll have to get the guns first. As long as folks have guns, they can just go hunting. . . . :71:

I can give up straws... or they can start making straws out of something else like bamboo. I have no problem buying LED bulbs if they start giving LED manufacturers tax breaks if they will lower prices for consumers.

BUT I WILL NOT... and I mean will NOT quit eating red meat because some politician tells me to. Fuck no.

I need straws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need straws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They can make cheap biodegradable straws out of hay or bamboo.

Older folks... I bet you aren't much older than I am... and I don't worship anyone, including some made-up God. Is there a higher power? Probably. Did he tell all these different people to write all these different text to worship him in all these different regions of the world in all different kinds of ways? Nope. For all we know, the person we would think of as God, is sitting on a couch eating Cheetohs watching us like we did as kids when we ordered sea monkeys out of the back of Mad Magazine.
bacon-billboard-pic3.jpg

Congratulations, you’re standing up for your freedom.

However it is too late, you’ve now been identified as contributing to global warming, and your new social score has identified you as a threat to humanity.

They can take your red and pork meat before you touch my shotgun that can help me hunt for food during the days of the new Green Deal that future President for life Cortez will impose onto the World...

Just give up your meat ( why does it come off sexual sounding? ) to Cortez and remember you are prolonging the death of the planet that will end sooner or later...

I had to give you a informative on this one because you might be correct and future programming will convince future generations that farming humans will be the future meat supply...

Maybe this is from the morbid obsession to tv series like the Walking Dead or the fact that a segment of our society is marked by Cain and it grows larger than the Children of Seth...

Forum List

Back