I wonder if he lost a bet ? Either way its outstanding

They didn't stop him ....they're all frozen while he's mocking them roflmao

HOLY CRAP.

Can you imagine if some Trump supporter was up there screaming like that? Not only would he have been told to immediately get himself under control or be removed, but he would have been arrested and it would have been national news with the fed announcing a need for a new department to explore the risks of political extremism.

HOLY CRAP.

Can you imagine if some Trump supporter was up there screaming like that? Not only would he have been told to immediately get himself under control or be removed, but he would have been arrested and it would have been national news.

They couldn't tell if he was serious or not lol that's how retarded they are

Oh, he was serious-- -- they're just lucky that loon didn't pull a gun and start shooting at them all.
No he was mocking them
He's throwing out all the right slogans
Thiers tons of leftist activists in schools ....

Thiers At least two a week that pop up on libs of tic tok..to...
I've must of posted 40 in the last three months

Gay Activist teachers are everywhere in the system ...nation wide ...many places are infected
Theyre the new catholic priests

If I go to libs of tic to right now you wouldn't have to scroll very far at all to find the latest inappropriate mental patient .

They have to deal with teachers who are this off the wall ..
So they don't know how to respond lol....

They cut normies and concerned parents off ....even have them dragged out in cuffs ...but with him they hesitate cause they're not 100 % sure till he took the knee. ....well At least The black dude caught on when he took the knee

Last edited:
No he was mocking them
He's throwing out all the right slogans
Thiers tons of leftist activists in schools ....

Thiers At least two a week that pop up on libs of tic tok..to...
I've must of posted 40 in the last three months

Gay Activist teachers are everywhere in the system ...nation wide ...many places are infected
Theyre the new catholic priests

If I go to libs of tic to right now you wouldn't have to scroll very far at all to find the latest inappropriate mental patient .

They have to deal with teachers who are this off the wall ..
So they don't know how to respond lol....

They cut normies and concerned parents off ....even have them dragged out in cuffs ...but with him they hesitate cause they're not 100 % sure till he took the knee. ....well At least The black dude caught on when he took the knee

You really shouldn't post on the topic of education until you get one!

The word is "there". You also need to learn how to use ellipses. WTF are "normies?

Forum List

Back