I wish Trump

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Would do to those that opposed him what Hitler did to those that tried to kill The Fuhrer in operation Valkyrie.

Just saying. I am watching it right now and other than the beautiful scenery the best part is seeing the traitors executed.

Would do to those that opposed him what Hitler did to those that tried to kill The Fuhrer in operation Valkyrie.

Just saying. I am watching it right now and other than the beautiful scenery the best part is seeing the traitors executed.

Of course you do and them your next will be ovens and gas showers for all those that are not as pure as snow to you.

Trump would gas you before he would gas his enemies!

Don't you really mean you wish your fellow RWNJ traitors got what they gave Obama 8 years ago?

Odious, seriously, I have seldom seen any American who hates the Constitution as much as you do. Why do you stay in a country you so clearly despise? Go live in Russia. You would be happier and the US would be better for your absence.

If that's what gives you a woody, do everyone a favor and defect to North Korea.

If that's what gives you a woody, do everyone a favor and defect to North Korea.
Its called being a leader and defeating traitors.

Hitler actually did kill his main political opposition after he was elected. It would be the equivalent of Trump having Hillary assassinated.

I can't find a source for it though.

Like I said, go to NK and watch the flame thrower show. You'll love it.

Like I said, go to NK and watch the flame thrower show. You'll love it.
Pretty sad then that a country like NK has figured this out and the US hasn't.

Forum List

Back