I wish someone would end welfare

And who ended it, you ignorant twit? Here's a clue, he's from Kenya.

He did not end welfare reform, you ignorant twit.
Here, educate yourself, you ignorant twat.

Obama Administration Ends Welfare Reform as We Know It

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama’s plan for welfare reform: "They just send you your check."

Our ruling

Romney’s ad says, "Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

That's a drastic distortion of the planned changes to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. By granting waivers to states, the Obama administration is seeking to make welfare-to-work efforts more successful, not end them. What’s more, the waivers would apply to individually evaluated pilot programs -- HHS is not proposing a blanket, national change to welfare law.

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama s plan for welfare reform They just send you your check. PolitiFact
LOL, POLITIFACT!!!

He ended the work requirement, you friggin' idiot.

Idiot.

Does Obama s Plan Gut Welfare Reform
You know you've lost the argument when you resort to linking to Factcheck or Snopes, two notorious sites long ago exposed as left wing propaganda outlets.

Perhaps reform welfare is a better idea. Cap the amount of time one can be on it, require work for benefits, encourage job training

That was already done by Clinton, you ignorant twit.
And who ended it, you ignorant twit? Here's a clue, he's from Kenya.

Obama s Attack on Welfare Reform Dismantling Workfare

He did not do it directly, by having a bill created in congress, that he signed into law...... that is correct. He did not do that.

But, he did push through changes behind the curtain, that had the effect of nullifying welfare reform.

The evidence is there.

I think welfare should be ended because it pisses off the left.... Seriously...look how much fun we can have in watching these peoples cry like little girls as it is happening. We can call it the people's republic of tears.

Here, educate yourself, you ignorant twat.

Obama Administration Ends Welfare Reform as We Know It

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama’s plan for welfare reform: "They just send you your check."

Our ruling

Romney’s ad says, "Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

That's a drastic distortion of the planned changes to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. By granting waivers to states, the Obama administration is seeking to make welfare-to-work efforts more successful, not end them. What’s more, the waivers would apply to individually evaluated pilot programs -- HHS is not proposing a blanket, national change to welfare law.

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama s plan for welfare reform They just send you your check. PolitiFact
LOL, POLITIFACT!!!

He ended the work requirement, you friggin' idiot.

Idiot.

Does Obama s Plan Gut Welfare Reform
You know you've lost the argument when you resort to linking to Factcheck or Snopes, two notorious sites long ago exposed as left wing propaganda outlets.

Holy shit, you are one stupid nutter.

Obviously, you are illiterate. Factcheck.org not only has a detailed explanation, but is sourced to various data showing how they came to their conclusion.

Carla-tard

FACTCHECK.ORG IS a left-wing source, but even they have moments of clarity

wanna see?

I've noticed in my lifetime that people who think the only recourse for them when things get bad is welfare tend to learn how to manipulate the system pretty well. I know there are lots good people who just get on it but it seems that for every one normal person there is at least one other deadbeat who is on it perpetually. Crack the stats on neighborhoods where a majority of people are on welfare and you will see that that neighborhood is gang infested deadbeats. I know a lot welfare goes to rural areas but those asses should just move to the city and get jobs and there is plenty of them because Obama created so many of them (no really he did).
imagesCGXDGPRU.png

Forum List

Back