I wish someone would end welfare

How many people are gaming the system? Got a number?

I'm sure you are aware that there is no way to know that since it would require the kind of investigation that no one is going to cooperate with. You'd have to actually check people's stats to see if they have ever worked and if they are even citizens. Fat chance that will happen.

Most I know go by the people they've known personally and it's not hard to see the fraud. When government decides not to closely oversee their programs and refuse to take a hard look at things, you know they are aware of problems but don't want them to come to light.

The number is most certainly knowable. If you want to know the number, that is.

Perhaps reform welfare is a better idea. Cap the amount of time one can be on it, require work for benefits, encourage job training

That was already done by Clinton, you ignorant twit.

Obviously it wasn't, you and your ilk are still leeching the system, hag

Oh gosh, I thought I was on ignore by you. lol

Obviously, you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Go read something, Sasssssy.

"Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996"

Fact check Romney s welfare claims wrong - CNNPolitics.com

You're a sick sob that thinks people should live on the street and when they do they're treated like shit. Most of these people probably worked their ass off just to get paid peanuts by their super rich boss that laughs all the way to the bank.

Limited welfare is a good thing and I think we should spend more on getting them more skills through community college, trade schools, etc. Just to say that we need to triple the size of the street class on our streets is sick.

Well if they work their asses off then why are they on the street. They should have some kind of money.

Perhaps reform welfare is a better idea. Cap the amount of time one can be on it, require work for benefits, encourage job training

You just got blown out of the water on another post, you babbling twit. Under Obama welfare recipients has exploded. You know it but you'll never admit it.

And who ended it, you ignorant twit? Here's a clue, he's from Kenya.

He did not end welfare reform, you ignorant twit.
Here, educate yourself, you ignorant twat.

Obama Administration Ends Welfare Reform as We Know It

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama’s plan for welfare reform: "They just send you your check."

Our ruling

Romney’s ad says, "Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

That's a drastic distortion of the planned changes to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. By granting waivers to states, the Obama administration is seeking to make welfare-to-work efforts more successful, not end them. What’s more, the waivers would apply to individually evaluated pilot programs -- HHS is not proposing a blanket, national change to welfare law.

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama s plan for welfare reform They just send you your check. PolitiFact

he hates his fellow man

its a republican affliction

I actually want my fellow man to be an economic independent unit so that I don't have to take care of them. It's the reason parents want there kids to get jobs so they will leave the house. It's fun to raise kids but do you want to do that all the time?

You just got blown out of the water on another post, you babbling twit. Under Obama welfare recipients has exploded. You know it but you'll never admit it.

On another post? And what post would that be, Dingbat?

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama’s plan for welfare reform: "They just send you your check."

Our ruling

Romney’s ad says, "Under Obama’s plan (for welfare), you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job. They just send you your welfare check."

That's a drastic distortion of the planned changes to Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. By granting waivers to states, the Obama administration is seeking to make welfare-to-work efforts more successful, not end them. What’s more, the waivers would apply to individually evaluated pilot programs -- HHS is not proposing a blanket, national change to welfare law.

Mitt Romney says Barack Obama s plan for welfare reform They just send you your check. PolitiFact

How about we just end welfare all together. That should diminish the need for it in the future.

Typical left loon, can't find her fat ass with both hands. Try looking and cease expecting me to help you with your obvious difficulty in functioning in life

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Our ruling

LOL, POLITIFACT!!!

He ended the work requirement, you friggin' idiot.

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Our ruling

How about we just end welfare all together. That should diminish the need for it in the future.

Says SuperDummy.

LOL, heratige.org!!!

Try this...

Pants on Fire!!!

Our ruling

LOL, POLITIFACT!!!

He ended the work requirement, you friggin' idiot.

Idiot.

Does Obama s Plan Gut Welfare Reform

For the Left so loved the poor they created millions more of them.

Perverticus

Typical left loon, can't find her fat ass with both hands. Try looking and cease expecting me to help you with your obvious difficulty in functioning in life

Keep typing Sassssy, maybe you can make it back on the Leaderboard. :D

Useless blabber from the skank.

Forum List

Back