I will support you if you fight in North Korea

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The fact that I'm a liberal doesn't mean I root against our troops.
I will therefore support the all-conservative crew from this message board that will fight in North Korea, if Trump starts a war there.

To those residing in the state of NY, I might even visit your grave, providing of course that you were not hit by a nuke.

Of course you wouldn't. You paid not one bit of attention when Obama supported reunification efforts. Why in the hell would you give a damn now?

I will therefore support the all-conservative crew from this message board that will fight in North Korea, if Trump starts a war there.

To those residing in the state of NY, I might even visit your grave, providing of course that you were not hit by a nuke.
Well first things first stupid. We have been at war with North Korea for over 40 years. Feel free to check that out moron.
What you have had these past four decades plus is a cease fire which North Korea has been violating a lot.
But you feel free to get back to us once you have studied and know what the fuck you are talking about.

• Banned

Well first things first stupid. We have been at war with North Korea for over 40 years. .
No we haven't

You won't get any takers. The con snowflakes are all talk, like Un.

"I won't dare support this nations troops but I'll damn sure support Bubba in a dress whipping his penis out next to your 14 year old daughter any day."
Makes perfect sense...haha...fucking Loons!

One thing is for sure, if Obama were in office the US would never attack North Korea.

For you see, Obama only picks on easy targets like Gaddafi that can't fire back.

Well first things first stupid. We have been at war with North Korea for over 40 years. Feel free to check that out moron.
What you have had these past four decades plus is a cease fire which North Korea has been violating a lot.
But you feel free to get back to us once you have studied and know what the fuck you are talking about.
Oh? We've been at war with North Korea for over 40 years? When did Congress vote that Declaration of War?

Forum List

Back