We need better writers

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
I'm going to have to quit watching; I'm having a really hard time buying into this season. The writers kind of went off the rails last summer and, well, wow...this show is not even a little bit believable anymore.

I mean, really! -The whole show is premised on a 'conservative' reality tv star with 6 bankruptcies, 5 kids from 3 women, cheating on current wives with ex-wives, caught on tape bragging about forcefully grabbing women by their ~ahems~, 11 charges of sexual assault, and 4000+ lawsuits -AND is embraced by and excused for all this bad behavior by Conservative Christian America. Who just so happen to think he embodies 'family values'. Who also make excuses for him, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES?!?

And with all this, now they threaten nuclear annihilation??

Not even close to being a believable storyline....What are the writer thinking??

Then too, they've been rotating through the supporting cast at break neck speed - this show can't seem to hang on to anyone. At least it can be said they aren't afraid to write out main characters. Heck, the guy who puts names on the trailer doors has started just using Post-it notes. At this rate, how long will it last before the title character will have to be written out?

Seriously?!? We need better writers, or this show is going to end up being canceled and pulled off the air.
VT

I'm going to have to quit watching; I'm having a really hard time buying into this season. The writers kind of went off the rails last summer and, well, wow...this show is not even a little bit believable anymore.

I mean, really! -The whole show is premised on a 'conservative' reality tv star with 6 bankruptcies, 5 kids from 3 women, cheating on current wives with ex-wives, caught on tape bragging about forcefully grabbing women by their ~ahems~, 11 charges of sexual assault, and 4000+ lawsuits -AND is embraced by and excused for all this bad behavior by Conservative Christian America. Who just so happen to think he embodies 'family values'. Who also make excuses for him, NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES?!?

Not even close to being a believable storyline....What are the writer thinking??

Then too, they've been rotating through the supporting cast at break neck speed - this show can't seem to hang on to anyone. At least it can be said they aren't afraid to write out main characters. Heck, the guy who puts names on the trailer doors has started just using Post-it notes. At this rate, how long will it last before the title character will have to be written out?

Seriously?!? We need better writers, or this show is going to end up being canceled and pulled off the air.
VT
horse_shit.jpg

VT
horse_shit.jpg
Bri, so nice to see you so early in the day Anytime you disagree with me I know I'm heading in the right direction

Forum List

Back