“i will repeal obamacare on day one”

Go ahead and post your link of "All 2700 pages of it" first. :lol:

What is the average pages of regulations every year? Post a link.

Now back to the story of the mom and her cop child and the insurance.

In other words, mud, quit blowing air out your butt.

In fact, there is about 2578 pages of it. Have you read it, all of it?

And I am waiting for the full story, mud. Half truths are whole lies.

I don't have time to tell the whole story.

BTW, have you read the entire bill?

All 2700 plus pages of it?:eusa_eh:

I know you've never read the whole thing ether so STFU.

And you're gonna need a link to show how many pages it is.

Last thing I've heard is nobody knows exactly how long it is. The last count was over 2700 pages. Some of it was added shortly after it was signed. Obamacare Watcher | Helping You Understand and Respond to Obamacare Regulations.

Since then over 6000 pages of new regulations has been added. http://healthblog.ncpa.org/over-600...nts-added-to-federal-register-and-other-news/

Go ahead and post your link of "All 2700 pages of it" first. :lol:

What is the average pages of regulations every year? Post a link.

Now back to the story of the mom and her cop child and the insurance.

In other words, mud, quit blowing air out your butt.

In fact, there is about 2578 pages of it. Have you read it, all of it?

And I am waiting for the full story, mud. Half truths are whole lies.

I know you've never read the whole thing ether so STFU.

And you're gonna need a link to show how many pages it is.

Last thing I've heard is nobody knows exactly how long it is. The last count was over 2700 pages. Some of it was added shortly after it was signed. Obamacare Watcher | Helping You Understand and Respond to Obamacare Regulations.

Since then over 6000 pages of new regulations has been added. http://healthblog.ncpa.org/over-600...nts-added-to-federal-register-and-other-news/

I can't post a link saying it was 2700 pages because none exists. As I stated before it is over 2700 pages, the exact number is unknown. I did show links proving that over 6000 pages of new regulations has been added to it since it was signed.

Now prove to me that your number is correct or shut the fuck up.

Your number is incorrect, I flushed you out, and you have not given the average of pages for new regs, mud.

You are so p'wnd.

Because mud does not know how to primary source, to shepardize, if you will, basic materials.

Is he still going to do that? I can't keep track anymore.

I enjoyed anti-ACA zealot Michael Cannon's take on that question. Apparently he noticed that Romney's chief-of-staff-in-waiting runs a firm that's been implementing the ACA for the past two and a half years.

“Will he divulge where the money has been coming from?” asked Cannon. “Will he stop spending money on that [the federal exchange]? Or will he keep spending money on that because his buddy Mike Leavitt thinks [exchanges are] such great things, and by the way, he makes money off them?”

Leavitt, a former HHS secretary, is leading Romney’s transition team. He runs a consulting business that has helped states plan to set up their exchanges.

Yeah....sure.

Uh-huh......

Give it up asshole.

Nothing you Obama suckups put out is true. After all of the lies you still expect us to think you're on the level....THIS TIME.

The closer we get to election day, the greater the angst of Romney/Ryan supporters and the madder they become - madder as in angry and nuts.

I enjoyed anti-ACA zealot Michael Cannon's take on that question. Apparently he noticed that Romney's chief-of-staff-in-waiting runs a firm that's been implementing the ACA for the past two and a half years.

Yeah....sure.

Uh-huh......

Give it up asshole.

Nothing you Obama suckups put out is true. After all of the lies you still expect us to think you're on the level....THIS TIME.

The closer we get to election day, the greater the angst of Romney/Ryan supporters and the madder they become - madder as in angry and nuts.

Keep dreaming.

We're not the one's beating Romney/Ryan voters, stealing and burning their yard signs, and threatening to assassinate Obama if we lose.

Is he still going to do that? I can't keep track anymore.

“Will he divulge where the money has been coming from?” asked Cannon. “Will he stop spending money on that [the federal exchange]? Or will he keep spending money on that because his buddy Mike Leavitt thinks [exchanges are] such great things, and by the way, he makes money off them?”

Leavitt, a former HHS secretary, is leading Romney’s transition team. He runs a consulting business that has helped states plan to set up their exchanges.

Yeah....sure.

Uh-huh......

Give it up asshole.

you never believed them.

why is it so much easier to believe mitt?

he does exactly the same thing.

it's the r, isn't it?

hack

He can't repeal it on day one, but what he can do is offer a plethora of exemptions to states that don't wish to comply with Obamacare

And what exemptions is he going to offer?

He can offer states delays in implementing various provisions of the Act and allow them to offer exemptions to individuals, employers and insurance companies to allow further delays. He can also instruct the government agencies that are required by Obamacare to write regulations to implement it to write or rewrite those regulations in such broad language as to allow the states to interpret them in any way that suits them. He can also order his Justice Department not to bring suit against states that flatly refuse to implement the Act and order other departments not to cut any federal funding to those states because of it.

He can also offer variations of these ideas, for example, if a state comes up with its own plan to take care of those with pre existing conditions, his administration will judge it to be in compliance with Obamacare even if it does not require insurers to cover them at the same rate as others.

He can offer states delays in implementing various provisions of the Act and allow them to offer exemptions to individuals, employers and insurance companies to allow further delays.

"Various provisions" isn't much of an answer to the question.

He can also offer variations of these ideas, for example, if a state comes up with its own plan to take care of those with pre existing conditions, his administration will judge it to be in compliance with Obamacare even if it does not require insurers to cover them at the same rate as others.

The conditions for waiving the law in favor of different models are specified in the statute: 42 USC § 18052 - Waiver for State innovation.

Regardless, pushing states to start moving on these issues is exactly the point of the ACA so if Romney's goal is to facilitate that, good for him. If having a Republican in the White House is all the political cover the red states need to get serious, then that's an enormous silver lining of a Romney presidency. Perhaps they'll even recall that they like markets and get cracking on an exchange.

Tough here. In any other industrial nation, all citizens have health insurance.

But then, 'Conservatives' have allways prefered people they deem as 'weak' die.

Apparently you also prefer that such people die because you've made it clear that you won't lift a finger to help them.

Forum List

Back